You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#425204 by FishyMails Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:15 am
Reply-to: "AXIS BANK PLC" <[email protected]>
Tel: +16464179290
Date: 2021-04-30 6:33:02 AM +09:00
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,

Attention Beneficiary,

This transaction is lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Heineken Company award.With due respect and utmost courtesy, we write to officially regarding the release of your award Winning fund valued sum of $ 1,500,000.00 USD from Heineken Company which was approved for release via Swift Telegraphic Wire Transfer into your nominated bank account. But one Mr. James G Nam who presented a bank name and
a telephone number with a resident address. Stating that you gave him the power of attorney to make your claims of your fund that you are not able to complete the deal.

Please try and get back to us immediately before we can instruct him to pay for the required charges of $100 only which he is ready to pay more then the $100 to claim your fund and we will have the fund transferred to him immediate effect. And he agree to paid the remaining fee today so we are very happy to release the fund for him since you have refused to complied but we still want to confirm from you before we proceed because you have delayed us a lot and you are joking with the deal since but I don't want you to loose this fund I invested on this deal and I will forward his name and the address to the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (IMF) Office as soon as I hear from you and we will go court to make the changing of ownership so get back ASAP so that we can finished this deal.

Below is the information’s he sent to us.
Name : Mr. Arief Ahmad
Address: 6323 Brown Leeln Arlington Tx 76018
Bank Name: Bank International Indonesia
Bank Address : M.H.Thamrin Street
NO.51.Jakarta.USA
Routing No : C H 2 8 1 0 1 3
Swift Code : I B B K I D J A
Account Number :RKK-9900-1024-6001 (USD Account)

I will advice you purchase iTunes card Or Stream Wallet card or Google Play gift Card Or Amazon gift Card and send it it will be faster and you once of $100 and send it today send me the pictures so that i will redeem it to cash and you will get your package

Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Emmanuel Micheal
Phone: +1 (646-417-9290
The President and CEO.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement