You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#426606 by FishyMails Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:33 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 11:06:01 +0000
Subject: ВНИМАНИЕ

(no body)

Attachment translation:
I am writing to inform you that your email address has won a prize of $ 4.2 million. I am writing to congratulate you once again on this great victory that will take you to your email. I want you to understand that the lottery is organized (Mo Lottery 2021), this is our website where you can check it yourself, https : //www.lotteryusa.com/missouri/lotto/year Monday 9 July 2021 Winning Number: 4-6-11-20-21-34 Your email was one of the lucky winners of the selected email addresses that are in this won the MO national lottery to vote in a sponsored lottery (Mo 2020 lottery); and the 2021 awards promotion hosted by Yahoo and Microsoft in the UK. Your email address is among the winners of the World Wide Web's random computerized gift-giving system, sourced from over a million companies and individual email addresses from people active on the Internet. Your email address is one of the selected winners. What you need to do now is select one of the 4 options below, as you would like to receive the prize money. 1) Bank Transfer. ? k2) Daily Western Union payment. ? 3) Express delivery. ? p4) ATM card? Please select one of these four options and send me full details right now and we will proceed with processing your winning fund. CONTACT LOME TOGO CLAIM MANAGER Mr. Khilbasin Alvis Mail: ([email protected]) The following information is recommended to your claims agent to facilitate the release of your winning fund. From $ 4.2 million, complete information is required1. Full name ============ 2. Contact address ============ 3. Phone number =========== 4. Your age ============== 5. Your gender ============== 6. Your profession ================= Yours in the service,
UBANK. DIRECTOR (Lottery 2021) Coordinator Lome Togo
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement