You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#2501 by Scamagnet Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:58 pm
Moderator note: Please use this thread for posting variations of UK National Lottery Scams

What do you think about this one? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

CROYDON, LONDON.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

You are a winner of the UK National Lottery Online Promo Programme that
was held on 30Th of Jan, 2008. You have therefore been approved to
claim a total sum of £1,856,652 (One Million Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six
Thousand, Six Hundred and Fifty Two Pound.

Please contact:
Mr. Kelly Cross
Tel:+44-704-576-3682
Email: [email protected]

Sir Steven Smith.
Advertisement

#2502 by Julia Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:14 pm
Another lottery scam. Thanks for posting it. :D

#2507 by Chris Martins Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:14 am
What many victims of lottery scams don't seem to realize is that legitimate lotteries exist to raise money. Usually, they take in money by selling tickets, and they can only be successful if they pay out less than they take in.

In short, you can't win if you haven't entered. If receive an email telling you that you have won a lottery you did not enter, you can be sure it is a scam.

Scammers claim to be associated with government agencies, corporations, and legitimate lotteries to give their scam emails credibility. When people respond, they are told they will need to pay fees to release the money, cover taxes, courier charges etc. The requests for fees will never end, and winnings will never be collected because they don't exist.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke
#12293 by Dora Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:10 am
Same name, similar format:

Delivered-To: @gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.25.80 with SMTP id y58cs276191wey;
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.54.76 with SMTP id p12mr3376685qag.211.1249167402069;
Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:56:42 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from defang8.it.ohio-state.edu (defang8.it.ohio-state.edu [128.146.216.89])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 2si8667513qyk.135.2009.08.01.15.56.11;
Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:56:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 128.146.216.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.146.216.89;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 128.146.216.89 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from defang6.it.ohio-state.edu (defang6.it.ohio-state.edu [128.146.216.86])
by defang8.it.ohio-state.edu (8.13.7/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n71MtsbT011254;
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:55:59 -0400
Received: from osu.edu (krc-webmail-1.it.ohio-state.edu [140.254.54.140])
by defang6.it.ohio-state.edu (8.13.7/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n71MtgmC026713;
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:55:42 -0400
Received: from [140.254.54.140] by krc-webmail-1.it.ohio-state.edu
(mshttpd); Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:55:42 -0700
Bcc:
Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:55:42 -0700
X-Mailer: Sun Java(tm) System Messenger Express 6.3-6.03 (built Mar 14
2008; 32bit)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Language: en
Subject: Approved For Claim
X-Accept-Language: en
Priority: normal
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--db0caf86cb8424011ff3"
X-Spam-Score: 3.40 (***) [Tag at 4.50] ADVANCE_FEE_1,HTML_10_20,HTML_MESSAGE,HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG,L_T_COMBINED,MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR,MIME_HTML_ONLY,UNDISC_RECIPS
X-CanItPRO-Stream: outbound
X-Canit-Stats-ID: Bayes signature not available
X-Scanned-By: CanIt (www . roaringpenguin . com) on 128.146.216.89

Attn: Winner,

This is to inform you that you have just won the sum of £1,532,720
from the UK National Lottery Online Promo Programme that was
held on Saturday 19th of July 2009.

All participants of this online promotion programme were selected
randomly from numerous World Wide Web sites through computer
draw system and extracted from close to 125,000 unions, associations
and corporate bodies listed online.This promotion takes place Quarterly.

IMPORTANT FILL OUT THIS WINNERS
VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:

The completed form should be sent to your Fiduciary agent for
immediate commencement of prize remittance

Claims Requirements:

1.full name:
2.Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Occupation:
7.Phone Number:

Fiduciary Agent: Mr.James Keegan

Congratulations once again.
Mr. Paul Brown.
Online Co-coordinator

Of course, I haven't won anything. Like Chris said, you have to play or enter a lottery to win. And a google search shows a LOT of people seem to have won: Clicky :roll:

Of interest in this scam email is that it is being sent from a US university email addy. This is becoming more and more popular with the scammers. It is either a hijacked or spoofed email account from a student or employee of the university. They have been notified.

You haven't won. Don't give out your personal information. Just delete and ignore.
#12317 by Dora Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:17 pm
Just as a follow up, I got this note back from Ohio State University:

date Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 3:02 PM
subject [tracker.infosec.ohio-state.edu #3017] Potential Hijack of account
mailed-by tracker.infosec.ohio-state.edu

Thanks - this account was compromised a few days ago and was used to send out a
variety of spam. We've since reset the password on it.
#12567 by mlot711 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 pm
Attention:

According to our telephone conversation; you are advice to use the following information of our accountant and send the money via western union money transfer.

Receivers Name: Hezekiah Livinus C
Receivers Address: 111 Sabbkka Road, Dubai UAE.
Amount: US$130
MTCN Number:

Once you send the money, you are advise to send to me the payment information which includes, MTCN number, amount sent, senders name, senders address for easier confirmation of the payment.

On the confirmation of the payment, your cheque will be delivered to your designated address without any further delay.

I do hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Thomas Hua

--- 2009?8?5? ????.net> ???

???:
??: Re: Now choose a claims Option for receiving your won US$4,600,000.00
???: [email protected]
??: 2009?8?5?,???,??8:37

Hi Thomas:

So I choose option C - $130 USD.
Maybe its best that I right a cheque to the courier delivery express who will be delivering the prize
to the best of my interest, and protection of my accounts. I hope that it will be possible
there are alot of frauds nowadays. And also if possible the courier should have a reputable name
who has been in the business for so long and can be trusted like UPS, fedex etc.

---- Original Message ----
To: >
Sent: Wed, Aug 5, 2009 2:16 am
Subject: Now choose a claims Option for receiving your won US$4,600,000.00

To:

Thanks for your mail and the claims information which made verifications stress free for me

Now choose a claims Option for re ceiving your won US$4,600,000.00

With OPTION A, B and C you will be receiving the US$4,600,000.00 in form of a certified cashier? cheque. Here you will have to make the courier express delivery payment and provide your address where the US$4,600,000.00 cheque will be delivered to. The only difference between OPTION A, B and C is the courier express delivery charges and the cheque arrival time to your address. The cheque can be deposited in any Bank and country of your choice and it takes 4 working days to clear and the complete US$4,600,000.00 will be available in your Bank account.

Be rest assured and guaranteed that your winnings cheque of US$4,600,000.00 will be delivered to your designated address upon the receipt of the payment for the courier express delivery charges of your choice.

Delivery charge for Option (A) is US$200 and cheque arrival time is 24Hrs after the payment is made and received.

Delivery charge for Option (B) is US$160 and cheque arrival time is 48Hrs after the payment is made and received.

< /div>

Delivery charge for Option (C) is US$130 and cheque arrival time is 72Hrs after the payment is made and received.

Note that mail or post cannot be used for OPTION A, B and C. The reason why you are expected to choose a claims option and make payment for it is because the UK Lottery Organization did not cover the claims expenses of all first category winners of US$4,600,000.00 and also we do not execute winner payment without firstly receiving the claims option payment.

DO TAKE GOOD NOTE THAT DEDUCTION FROM THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF US$4.6M WAS MADE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE BY THE UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION TO AVOID MISAPPROPRIATION OF WINNERS FUND IN SUCH A WAY THAT NOT EVEN US$1 CAN BE DEDUCTED FROM ANY WINNERS CHEQUE UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU. WITH THIS NO PAYMENT FOR ANY OPTION THAT YOU CHOOSE CAN BE DEDUCTED FROM THE US$4,600,000.00, I HAVE JUST TOLD WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND ALSO NOTE THAT A BANK TRANSFER WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE.

Now I will await your response and know the option which you are more comfortable with and also let me know when you will be making payment for it so as to enabl e me inform you on how to do so.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Thomas Hua

***This Message and its Contents is for an intended recipients and if you are not the intended recipient or feel that this email is an error, kindly disregard it and its contents, copyright of this material without the owner permission will also be punishable.*********** Copyright © 2009 UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION.

--- 2009?8?4? ????et> ???

???: t>
??: WINNER
???: [email protected]
??: 2009?8?4?,???,??7:11

US$4.6M from the UK Lottery online draws held in Dubai on the 29/07/09, Lucky Number:MX014926583 & Ticket Number: APP236566301307.Contact Mr.Thomas Hua with your names,sex,age,country,address,tel,occupation,date of draw on([email protected] om.hk)for your cheque

I got this message from my yesterdays inbox so how do I claim my prize?

Will the cheque be sent in my address?

d

h
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to Free Full Length CDs on Spinner.ca - New Releases Every Week. Listen Now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo!???????????????????!????

Listen to Free Full Length CDs on Spinner.ca - New Releases Every Week. Listen Now!

Yahoo!???????????????????!?
#12568 by mlot711 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 pm
I almost believed in it ....he even phoned me at home ...3am in my clock though my thoughts are still fast asleep I recognized the name Thomas but could not comprehend to what he is saying...chinese accent and he ssem to be whispering...full silenc in the background as if it is just in my neighbors house...if it is an affice it ould have been noisy like a telemarketer's environment....GUYS becareful always check onlne for scams use scamwarners.com
#12571 by Dora Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm
Hi mlot711 and welcome to ScamWarners!

This is most certainly a scam and you should stop all contact with this scammer and just delete any further emails from him. Do not send him any money; do not give him any of your contact details.

There is no lottery; you unfortunately haven't won anything. As you can see, all he wants is your money, not to give you money.

A google search of Lucky Number:MX014926583 & Ticket Number: APP236566301307 shows this: Clicky Seems like a LOT of people won. :shock:

And a google search of his email addy reveals he has used a couple other ones too: Clicky

Thank you so much for posting this information. Others will now be warned and hopefully won't send him any money. :D

ETA: I see you have now posted and you indicate you have given him your contact details. Just don't answer the phone when he calls and eventually he will stop calling. Ignore him from now on. Please continue to read more about the online scams here on our forum and make sure to educate others.
#13346 by sunchaser02 Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Here is a new One

UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUATERS
NATIONAL LOTTERY TOWER
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Ref No: UK/9420X2/68
Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

********WINNING NOTIFICATION********Ref No: UK/9420X2/68

We happily announce to you the draw (#1198) of the UK INTERNATIONAL EMAIL
DRAW
online International program held 21st OF AUGUST 2009. Your e-mail address
with
Serial number 5368/06 drew the lucky numbers: 17/33-45. Your email won you
1,500,000.00 Great British Pounds.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ). Also be informed that you will
only be chosen to receive the donation once, which means that subsequent
yearly donation will not get to you again. Take time and thought in
spending the
donation wisely on something that will last you a long time.

TO FILE FOR YOUR CLAIM, DO CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT THE LOTTERY TOWER
Head Winning Claims Dept
Mr.Kelvin Watson
Official Email:[email protected]

You are to provide the following which are needed to process your winning
claim to your Claims Agent for verification.
1. NAME................ 2. AGE/SEX.............
3. ADDRESS.......... 4. OCCUPATION........
5. PHONE NO........ 6. COUNTRY..............

Regards
Mike Vilasma Esq
Lottery Co-ordinator
#13358 by The Enchantress Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 am
Another definite scam. Thank You for posting this information.

Note this search result on "Ref No: UK/9420X2/68" click here

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#13576 by Ralph Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 am
Here is another lottery win from "The UK National Lottery"

Shame I didn't buy a ticket :wink:

AWARD WINNING NOTICE?
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tuesday, 1 September 2009 8:36:57 AM
To:

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY.REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED KINGDOM DATA PROTECTION ACT;(Registration MLI7410-6642).

Ref: 639/898/002
Batch: 430456543-DD23

We happily announce to you the draws of ( UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION ) International programs held in London , England Your email address attached to ticket number :3456 with serial number :7576/06 drew the lucky number 4-2-274, which subsequently won you the lottery in the first category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (1,000,000,00 Million Great British pounds sterling) in cash credited to file wlp/23456/05. This is from a total cash prize of 30,000,000 Million Great British pounds sterling,shared amongst the first thirty (30) lucky winners in this category. In view of this,your (1,000,000,00 Million Great British pounds sterling ) would be released to you by our redemption centers in United Kingdom.

Our agents will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact the redemption office.

All participants were selected randomly from World wide Website through computer ballot system extracted from over 1,000,000 companies and individuals.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned. To file your claims, Contact details of our Online Promotion Coordinator below.

Mr. Edward Reyes.
Email: [email protected][email protected]
Tel +44 703-197-3984
Fax +44 700-593-8726

NOTE: To avoid disqualification or double claiming, we advice that your winnings should be kept very confidential until your cash prize has been remitted to you.

Of course, the only reason you need to keep it confidential is to make sure you dont have opportunity to tell somebody who lets you know its a scam

Please, delete and ignore
#13615 by Peta Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 am
A simple google search on the Batch: 074/05/ZY369 alone shows how frequently this combination is used in many lottery scams.

Delete or ignore this email if you receive it in your inbox.

Received: from WEBMAIL-DZ33 (webmail-dz33.sim.aol.com [205.188.185.135])
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:04:29 -0400
Received: from 196.220.14.222 < - IP Points to Nigeria

U.K National Lottery On-Line
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM

Ref: UK/9420X2/68

Dear Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
National U.K Lottery wishes to inform you the results of the E-mail
address ballot lottery international program by Great Britain held on 31st August 2009. Your email account have been picked as a winner of £400,000.00GBP (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS) ONLY.

This results is now released to you today and your email address
attached in the A Category lucky ball Ball number 7,Ball number 1
1,Ball number 12,Ball number 20,Ball number 38,Ball number 44, and
bonus ball Bonus Ball number 45, Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Microsoft users from 20 company and individual email addresses users.

Be advise to keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. How to claim your prize: simply contact your fiducially/claims Agent: Dr. Kelvin Roland with the email below:

[email protected]

By filling this form below and sending it to him to file for your claim
now fill in your personal data below and send to your fiducially agent:

Full Name:.....................
Full Contact Address:.....
City/State:....................
Nationality:...................
Date of Birth:.................
Sex Gender:...................
Marital Status:................
Banking Information:.......
Mobile Phone Number:....

All winning must be claimed not less than 15days. After this time all
unclaimed funds will be returned to European Union Treasury Account as unclaimed. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications to quote your reference number in all correspondence. Please contact your claims agent DR.KELVIN ROLAND with the e_mail address below:

SEND YOUR DATA TO YOUR CLAIMS AGENT: VIA THIS EMAIL
[email protected]
Tell: +447031860930 to direct you on how to claim your prize.

Congratulations from the staff and thank you for being part of
email account users program.

Dr. P. Swear (Head of operations),
Dr. James Williams (Manager Foreign Operations),
Mr. Franklyn Van Der Weijden (Domestic Banking Operations),
Mr.Jerome Ali (Director International Credit Department),
Mrs. Sandra Murphy (Lottery supervisor),
Mr. Michael Cole (chief technologist),
Mr. Stephen Boer (Chairman internal operations),
Dr. Kelvin Roland ( Claims Agent )

Yours Sincerely,
MRS JULIE VAN HANS,
(VICE PRESIDENT)
#13673 by Peta Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:36 am
Yet another UK Lottery scam. The criminals have recycled their UK redirect telephone number +447035994712 a few times as a simple google search will demonstrate. The ticket number 034-22478556 has also been utilised in many many other lottery scams. This is often an indication that the scam script has been copied and reproduced over and over again.

Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Your Email Address Has Won
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:06:48 -0400
X-Originating IP: 41.191.109.130 <- IP points to Nigeria

This is to officially inform you that The result of our computer draw 844 of this day
selected your names and email address attached to Ticket Number 034-22478556 with
serial number 129 which consequently won the United Kingdon Lottery grand prize awards
in the 2nd category.You have been confirmed as a Category B winner of the United
Kingdon Lottery computer balloting draws. Your claims file has been duly forwarded to
this office with specific instructions that we shall be handling the transfer of your
prize of £1,000000.00 GBP.(One Million Great Britain Pounds) to your nominated account.
Kindly send the below information for claims.

Full Name
Home Address
Phone Number
Nationality
Occupation
Country Of residence

Best Regards
Mr Richard Cole
+447035994712
email [email protected]
#15460 by Chris Fuller Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:17 pm
This scammer thinks he has solved the problem of a recipient thinking: 'But I don't play the Lottery,' or 'But I haven't bought a ticket.'

from SPANGLER: [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to undisclosed-recipients
date Sat, Oct 17, 2009
subject RE;YOU WON

Commodore House
51 Conwy Road
Colwyn Bay
LL29 7AW
British Isles.
Lottery claims
Ref Nº.: UKL/74-A0802742009.

Though there has been allot of scams and frauds going on in the internet today, but still we consider the internet the wisest, secret keeping and safest to announce your name as one of the winners.

Bear in mind that you did not in anyway play this game or bought a Ticket but you are selected among the five lucky winners due to your frequent access to the internet.

Your E-Address was selected online this week's Uk National Lottery.Your draw has a total value of £750,000.00 GBP. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below to:

MR . JAMES MIKE OBIHLY

Provide the following
Your Name:___
Address:___
Sex:___
Tel/Fax:___
Country._____
For prize claiming, contact our representative in United Kingdom , Barrister Gibson Eliot,Email+44 702 407 4513

N/B; Due to high rate and strict conditions in the United Kingdom, for winners to comply before they can get their winnings.the organization have decided to appoint an attorney who will represent and legalize your notifications in the court here in the
UNITED KINGDOM.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Mode Of receiving winnings choose

1: Cash in Person.
2: Shipping to home by Diplomatic courier.
3: Swift telegraphic Bank transfer

P R O M O T I O N M A N A G E R
Spanglar Jones

The IP Address is 41.189.1.243 - proving that the email was sent from Nigeria.
#16059 by Chris Fuller Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:07 pm
Another UK National Lottery:

IP Address: 196.1.177.10 - Nigeria

from U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 9, 2009
subject Ref: UK/9420X/68

The U.K National Lottery Board
Ref: UK/9420X/68

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 7th of November
2009 from the U.K National Lottery Board. Your E-mail was attached to Ticket
Number 1110008342, Serial Number 6028808.Your Email has won the Sum of
£1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS).

Lucky numbers: (19) (21) (39) (44) (45) (49)( Bonus Number. 47)
Online Result http://www.lottery.co.uk/results/

send the below information to : Mr Kelvin Perkins
Claims Requirements:
1.Full name:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Occupation:
6.Phone Number:
7.Country Of Residence.

Sincerely,
Susan Rana Miller
Co-ordinator(Online Program)

And a British Lottery:

IP Address: 41.220.75.3 - Proxy server, Nigeria

from MRS LINDA RICE <[email protected]>
date Mon, Nov 9, 2009
subject VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

Your email account have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of
£1,500,000.00 (pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file REF
NO.BLIP09788/BL. This is from a total sum of GBP 1,500,000.00

shared among FIVE (5) British Lottery international winners in this

category.

Mr. Steven White.
Email:[email protected]

===================================
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
1.FULLNAMES:
2.ADDRESS:
City:
State:
Postcode:
3.SEX:
4.AGE:
5.OCCUPATION:
6.TELEPHONE NUMBER:

MODE OF CLAIMS (1) VIA BANK TRANSFER (2) COURIER DELIVERY.
You are to indicate from any of the above options which is most convenient
to you.

Sincerely Yours.
Mrs.LINDA RICE
International Promotion Manager