You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#141609 by misty402008 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:26 am
Hi,,I'm new to all of this,,but I recieved a txt message on my mobile phone a couple of day's ago from A Free Lotto in them saying,,You are a WINNER of one million British Pounds,,and all I had to do was to email a Mr Martin Parker,,And then I recieved an email from A Pacific Express Delivery Company,,again with a contact name,,but different this time,,it was A Mr Kenneth Anderson,,asking me to give my full name ,,address,,etc for them to deliver the cheque safetly to me,,but at a charge,,I suspect that you would pay them for delivery and be given a cheque,,but as soon as you were to go to the bank with the cheque you would be told that this isn't valid,,etc,,These so called Company SCAMS should be Stopped,,trying to rip of inocient people,,,.... :twisted:
Advertisement

#141617 by jolly_roger Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 am
Yes misty, the situation has been summed up nicely within your post. It's impossible to win a lottery without purchasing a ticket. You may wish to publish the phone number or any relevant info about the individual concerned. That will help any others in future or people conducting an internet search. Thankyou for posting the story.