You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#164692 by shadow12292 Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 am
Hey there recieved this message today- Pretty sure it's a scam, one because I don't enter the lottery and two IM not in America. Just thought I'd post it up incase any one need it to reference.

MARYLAND LOTTERY
Winning Numbers: 13 16 18 29 39 34
Ref. Number: 698507ML

CONGRATULATIONS.

This is to notify you of the Maryland lottery draw promo held here in USA and you have been awarded the sum of $750,000USD (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) by the committee set up by the lottery Board, and consequently you won the lottery through a computer ballot system and your profile name was gotten through United States Information Network Online(U.S.I.N.O) which is affiliated with the internet. To begin your claim process send an email to our delivery service mail:
[email protected]
You are advised to reply with your
Full name:
Address:
E-mail:
Cellphone Number:

Kirby Fowler(Chairman).
MaryLand Government,
Baltimore,Maryland, USA.
©2013.
Advertisement

#171647 by jahleiiyah Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:40 pm
My partner received this msg through facebook. im sure its a hoax cos i saw someone else post the same msg.
its disgusting how people can do this to others!!!

MARYLAND LOTTERY
Winning Numbers: 13 16 18 29 39 34
Ref. Number: 698507ML

CONGRATULATIONS.

This is to notify you of the Maryland lottery draw promo held here in USA and you have been awarded the sum of $750,000USD (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) by the committee set up by the lottery Board, and consequently you won the lottery through a computer ballot system and your profile name was gotten through United States Information Network Online(U.S.I.N.O) which is affiliated with the internet.
Full name:
Address:
E-mail:
Cellphone Number:

To beging your claiming forward your details to
[email protected]

MaryLand Government,
Baltimore,Maryland, USA.
©2013.
#201474 by Freak92 Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 am
Hi everyone. I am from Italy. Yesterday a girl named Sharon Amber added me on facebook and said to me that I won $750,000USD. After that I received an email:
MARYLAND LOTTERY
Winning Numbers: 94 22 82 42 39 51

Ref. Number: ML498771421BE

CONGRATULATIONS.

This is to notify you of the Maryland lottery draw promo held here in USA and you have been awarded the sum of $750,000USD (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) by the committee set up by the lottery Board, and consequently you won the lottery through a computer ballot system and your profile name was gotten through United States Information Network Online(U.S.I.N.O) which is affiliated with the internet. To begin the process of your claim reply to this email.

Suite 330 at 1800 Washington Boulevard, in Montgomery Business Park,Baltimore

After this email I received another one:

This is to notify you of the Maryland lottery draw promo held here in USA and you have been awarded the sum of $750,000USD (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) by the committee set up by the lottery Board, and consequently you won the lottery through a computer ballot system and your profile name was gotten through United States Information Network Online(U.S.I.N.O) which is affiliated with the internet. To begin your claim process

Full name:
Address:
Cellphone Number:

Suite 330 at 1800 Washington Boulevard, in Montgomery Business Park,Baltimore

Can you help me understand?
#201475 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 9:36 am
It is a scam. Just block her on Facebook.

You can't have won the Maryland Lottery because.
1. You didn't enter it.
2. You aren't in the USA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.