You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#194407 by Grunt Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:54 pm
FMF
wilson12
I am in love with.........................................
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music and sports as much as i do
i guess the best way to describe myself is that i
m a nice guy who is considerate and respectful of other people
s feelings. you can also send m an email if you think we have a lot in common on clay

About Me
I am a Single White Male Never Married I am a Concert Violist Ive Performed in Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center in New York and Ive Performed for Donald Trumps Wedding on 01/22/2003 in West Palm Beach Florida and Ive Performed in Orchestras in New York and Florida . I Work for Publix Supermarket as a Front Service Clerk Bagging Groceries for Customers and Take them out to their Cars . I Like Sport..

My Perfect First Date
Well i think my first date with my love should have to be when we are finally meet each other in person, am ready to take to a place just for me and her.....Smile

Date: 2014-03-17 01:29 PM
Subject: SA /BRAZIL FIFA 2014 WORLD CUP 2014.

Dear Winner,
Your are instructed to Contact Dr. Williams Hanson with this email address: [email protected] also provides the following information for the processing of your winning fund.

FULL NAME:
CONTACT
ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
FAX NUMBER:

Your registered email profile has been selected among the 10 lucky winners, that has won the sum of USD$2.5 USD (Two Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars Only) in the just concluded draw of Four years world cup anniversary held in South Africa to promote, support and create global awareness for the 2014 FIFA / BRAZIL WORLD CUP sponsored by 20 BLUE CHIP COMPANIES in conjunction with the Brazilian government.
Your Email Attached to Ticket Number; UKBF14 4231 95606541 033, Serial Number: 77950, WINNING NUMBERS: 2/15/27/31/34/41, Bonus number 14, Ref.No: UKB2014/01/BBT.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Paul Wilson.
For: SA /BRAZIL FIFA 2014 WORLD CUP LIASION OFFICE.
Advertisement