You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#195905 by rococo Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:46 pm
Profile MyDailyFlog : serryjones
Name: Serra jones
31 year old , woman from United States

Hello , I'm Serra Jones . How are you and how 's your day going ? I'm Penny Sharon by name and I'm out of my operating dailyflog Inc. I am here to share some important information for you. But before I go , I would like to know if they are informed or heard about my dailyflog promo online . Oh I see .. I am pleased to announce that the name was luckily selected among the 12 lucky winners who have won the sum of $ 1 million on My dailyflog online promo , which was carried out by My dailyflog officials to say a BIG thank you to our users to social networking we dailyflog their ways to send and receive messages from your friends and family. I want you to know that it is 100 % genuine and legitimate and the FBI are aware of this, so I'm here to know whether you are ready to apply for wining . You must provide us with the relevant information below I can send it out to my dailyflog claiming department in order for us to complete your winning certificate and for further information on the payment of winning a prize.
Name:
FULL CONTACT:
ADDRESS:
Mobile:
E-MAIL :) :)
We direct mail , [email protected] waiting for your quickest respond .

pic stolen from Irina ( Russia)
Advertisement