You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#196696 by Gigialex Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:37 pm
I need some help please!
I received several emails and i want to know if they are spam.I will post them below.Wait an opinion/
Thank you.

[email protected]
Dear <Removed - CW~>

Thanks for your response to our notification of the endorsement; you have been chosen as favorable beneficiary of this promotion/award. This is a free award in which you do not require to buy a ticket or participate; our ballot system randomly selected your email address.
Before additional information and official documents will be sent regarding the payout, you are required to agree/decide with the possible method of payment suitable to you.
We have methods of payment, which are:
1. Bank to bank transfer, our paying bank will request your banking details later in the process.
2. Bank Cash Cheque (With this method, you are required to come to Republic of South Africa in person for the collection).
NOTE: Please keep your winning details confidential for successfully completion of your payment without interruption.
The bank will provide you further details, confirmation letter afterwards for your record and website for confirmation.
Feel free to contact me on: +27-73-405-2074

Yours in service,
Mr. Michael Attandi
Payment Coordinator.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
First email that he sent to me has a picture attached where he said that i won a prize” but i don t know how to upload here!
Last edited by Con Warner on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Personal details removed.
Advertisement

#196697 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:40 pm
It's a scam - there is no such thing as online awards/lotteries that pick random email addresses as winners. If you didn't buy a lottery ticket then you have 0 chance of winning.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196773 by tazmanian Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:53 am
It's a scam, if you reply to the email, they will tell you to contact a "winnings department". That "department" (the same people using a different email address) will then tell you to pay the "courier fee" upfront.
#196856 by Gigialex Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:21 pm
I answered and I gave them my cell number to call me, but they sent another e mail and insist to give copy of ID or driving license.
I solved the problem, sorry:D
Last edited by Gigialex on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#196858 by HillBilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:41 pm
Gigialex,
Please read this and educate yourself before you lose your identity and cash to the criminals.
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... -fake.html

Please read this topic about how to post pictures in the forum :
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219