You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#224000 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:56 am
[email protected]
Tel: +380630792833

Congratulations on your award/donation from Bob Erb, the renowned philanthropist and $25Million Lotto Max Jackpot winner.

My name is Jonathan Steinberg, I'm the wire transfer accountant overseeing release of cheques/checks and transfer of payments in regards to Bob Erb's 2014 Email Donation Project to respective beneficiaries.

Our Client, Bob Erb is currently conducting humanitarian assistance project for women and children displaced in the crisis-ridden eastern Ukraine. He has spent the past six decades quietly donating to everyone from homeless strangers to school-children needing winter coats, but that was before he luckily won $25million in the Terrace Lotto Max lottery. He has made about $8million in charitable donations, gifts to individuals and strangers and Piraeus Bank is proud to be part of his wonderful philanthropic service to the world. You will get more proof in regards to Bob Erb's donations on his youtube page below;

https://www. youtube.com/ watch?v=61fg86wyx58&noredirect=1

Piraeus Bank specializes in personal banking services for high-net-worth individuals, philanthropists, and lending facilities for property investments around the world. We take pride in providing our customers with high value banking services and loan facilities for their businesses.

In accordance with the Ukraine Financial policies governed by European Union Financial regulations and by Article 4A of the Uniform Commercial Code, charitable foundations and philanthropists operating within Ukraine are expected to employ the services of an intermediary bank which will be responsible for clearing the donation cheque/check before the equivalent can be transferred to the beneficiary's account of choice to enhance a safer and efficient wire of funds in compliance to EU’s anti-money laundering policies.

This is the role Piraeus Bank was employed to play by Bob Erb and I am writing to officially inform you that your cheque/check for $450,000.00 has cleared and it's equivalent can be wired to any bank account of your choice. Please fill the Piraeus Bank contact form below as funds will be disbursed in the next 24- 48 hours;

http://form.jotform.us/form/429 3212 6701145 <<< Form used for Phishing

However, if you still wish to receive your cheque/check via regular mail, I will have to apply for a shipping approval certificate from the Ukraine Customs Service because of the high amount on check, in compliance to EU’s anti-money laundering policies and this incurs a direct cost of $873.00USD on you the recipient of the check, before check can be mailed out.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Jonathan A. Steinberg-(Wire Desk)
E: [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#224228 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:34 pm
After phishing your bank account information you are sent this phony wire transfer notice along with the need to pay a fee before the transfer will complete.

This is all a scam to steal your money.

Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Dear <removed>,

I 'm writing to inform you that your financial support donation funds of $450,000.00 that was awarded to you by Bob Erb, a renowned philanthropist and $25million Lotto Max jackpot winner have been successfully wired to your account in First State Bank. A bank to bank wire transfer was effected today, Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 11:48AM(EEST). Your wire transfer confirmation receipt can be seen on the pdf document attached to this email.

Piraeus Bank wishes to further inform you that European and Ukraine's anti-money laundering policies stipulates that international wire transfers in excess of €10,000.00 EUR is subject to Ukraine's "Large Funds Wire Tax". Ukraine's Financial Services Authority have requested that you should effect the payment of the Ukraine's "Large Funds Wire Tax" before your transferred donation funds can be permitted to reflect in your account balance.

Your transferred funds have been programmed to automatically reflect in your account 7 hours after the payment of the Ukraine's "Large Funds Wire Tax" which should be effected by you as the recipient of funds, thereby enhancing a transparent funds transfer which is in accordance with Ukraine's anti-money laundering policies.

The Ukraine's "Large Funds Wire Tax" has been calculated by Piraeus bank's chief accountant to be €736.13 EUR = $953.00 USD. You are expected to acknowledge the receipt of this email and then get back to me for the large funds wire tax payment instructions.

Sincerely,
Jonathan A. Steinberg
Email: [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon