You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#226225 by Sarahdipity76 Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:22 pm
I've been sent an email from a Michelle Caron telling me I've won some money for being a google search enging user. Her email address is MC<removed spoofed email address> MW If I'm not meant to have won then I am to contact Advocates Chief Compliance Officer at: <removed spoofed email address> MW

Attached is a form to fill in. This is the form.

Dear Lucky Winner.

Your Award Winning Details.

Code Number: GUK/3554749405GK
Ticket No: GUK/1008272745GK
Winning Number: GUK/99334353734GK

We wish to congratulate you on this note, for being one of our lucky winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active use of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to this company. Google is now the world leading search engine worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, an online e-mail balloting was carried out on the 31st of October 2014, without your knowledge and was officially released recently.

We wish to formally announce to you that your email address was attached to a lump sum of £750,000.00 {Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling} only.

A winning Cheque will be issued in your name by the Google Promotion Award Team, and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent alongside your winning Cheque.

Information's required from you are part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. To claim your won prize, please contact the Google Award claims Manager (Mr. Kennedy Watson) neatly filling the Verification form below.

VERIFICATION FORM
 First Name

 Last Name

 Residential Address

 Telephone/ Mobile

 Fax Number

 Nationality/Country

 Date Of Birth (dd/mm/yy)

 Sex

 Occupation/Position Held

 Marital Status

 Amount Won

 Alternate Email

 Ever Won An Online Lottery Before? Yes/No

You are advised to contact your Foreign Claims Manager with his private email details below to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

GOOGLE AWARD CLAIMS MANAGER.
Mr. Kennedy Watson
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +447(0)31968586
Tel: +447(0)31913556

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information’s confidential till your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Note: You can fill your payment release form by printing and manually filling or you can fill directly on mail, or provide the details on Microsoft Word.

Please do not reply if you are NOT the owner of this email address.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of Google Board Commission

Google CEO Eric Schmidt
Executive Chairman of Google

There are lots of what look like copy and paste Google logos and a picture of a the Google CEO. I believe this is a scam. Has anyone else had anything like this?

Many thanks

Sarah
Advertisement

#233485 by Smckenzie Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:58 pm
I just received the same scam... however the CEO is Mr. Kennedy Watson and the email address has been changed to read: [email protected]
same code number, ticket number and winning ticket number. It would of been nice if this was for real as I could really use some financial help right now. But when I saw your posting I knew it wasn't worth the paper I printed it on.
#233543 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:49 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Smckenzie,

Thank for posting the update on this long running scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#241988 by sandra40 Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:49 am
Smckenzie wrote:I just received the same scam... however the CEO is Mr. Kennedy Watson and the email address has been changed to read: [email protected]
same code number, ticket number and winning ticket number. It would of been nice if this was for real as I could really use some financial help right now. But when I saw your posting I knew it wasn't worth the paper I printed it on.

hola yo tbn recibi ese correo con los mismos codigos ganadores supuestamente yo no se porque google hace algo al respecto....tipos que no tiene en que ocupar su tiempo quizas cuanta gente ha caido con ese correo y ha enviado sus datos...es indignante!!!!!!

Translation by machine < Mike W>
hello I TBN received this email with the same codes winners supposedly not because google does something about it .... guys who does not occupy his time perhaps many people have fallen for that post and sent their data ... it is outrageous !!!!!!
#275094 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:37 am
Yes, it is a scam. You can not win a lottery that you officially did not enter.

The lottery will also have to be registered within your jurisdiction.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/