You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#4122 by Ralph Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:04 am
Here's an email from [email protected] ,

Hmm, I have never been outside this fine country and I am no spring chicken, but I have never heard of "AUSTRALIA LOTTO" :? any other Aussies here ever heard of "AUSTRALIA LOTTO", of course not, this is yet another scam designed to steal your money from you.

In this case it's pretty obvious, (to Aussies and scamwarners at least), that this one is a scam, but beware, I see many such emails each and every day and I have not, nor will not see one that proves to be true.

Some scam emails can look quite convincing yet that just means the scammers are getting smarter, they do scam many people each and every day, so please :bowdown: no matter how convincing it may seem, dont send money to persons unknown.
I dont care what this lottery is called, you have not won money regardless of any email you ever receive.

Do any of the email addresses here appear they may be from "lottolore.com" or one of their employees, If you find one, let me know because I cant find it, another sure sign it's a scam

To: <undisclosed>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS !

CONGRATULATION:

DEAR LUCKY WINNER ,

We are pleased to inform you about the Lottery (lotto lore 6/49)
www.lottolore.com Draw held on the held on the Sat, June 21, 2008,
from the Canadian International Lotteryprogrammed..Winning
Numbers(6.7.14.16.17.27.Bonus.32.#)Your e-mail have won you **$
820,000 USD**

CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT:
Name: MR MARK SMITH
E-Mail:[email protected]

This Is Your Winners Application Form Fill And Send To Him.
First Name............
Last Name................
Age & Sex.............
Country ..............
Occupation.:...........
Telephone Number..............
Signed.
Liliya Hope
Lottery Coordinator

E-Mail:[email protected]

Notice the website, they have one so lets take a closer look,

It takes you to a warning about scams from Lottolore.

Not the case here but look out for fake websites operated by scammers, if you think you have found one, please let us know

FRAUD ALERT!

Lottolore.com does not hold drawings or award lottery prizes. Illegal organizations claiming to be affiliated with Lottolore.com are circulating letters\emails claiming to award large values in prize money. Fraudulent checks are also being circulated with these letters. THIS IS A SCAM! Do not send them any money or personal information.

You can't win if you didn't buy a ticket!

I could not have put it better myself. :wink:
Advertisement