You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#246101 by Keady Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm
I received this email today from [email protected]. I'm sure it's a total scam but wanted to put it out there so others don't fall for it. John and Susan Brands are truly lottery winners but someone is using their info to try to make it more believable. I'm sure they want me to reply and then will try to get my bank info somehow. Gosh I wish it were true! These "Godly" people don't even know you are supposed to capitalize "Lord". haha!

Thank you for directing your response to us, I and my husband John Brands former resident of Eastern Missouri,and a native of Wichita have decided to donate 4Million USD to you and your family if you were sent the letter with the notification word DID YOU RECEIVE IT? then you were selected to benefit from our donation offer.

I and my family moved to Sweden few weeks back after the attack in our home in Missouri, My husband who is with me now in Sweden after receiving treatment from a bullet wound in his chest, and the release of our kids to us from the kidnappers we have decided to remain anonymous to every one and you are to note that this donation is not made known to the general public and as such must be kept confidential.

We are donating 4Million to you from our powerball lottery due to so many reasons also after reading comments from different people on my page we decided to donate to few individuals worldwide.

Please click here to see more:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/28/ea ... all-prize/ For those of you who received the Email Notification Please you can read more about me on http://www.google.com/ and type in John and Susan Brands.

We are doing this not to be famous and as a matter of fact i have decided to put this away from the media to avoid getting my family into more trouble.

I believe my family was chosen by God to win that lottery for a reason and we believe we have done the right thing by donating to you and your family, We may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive our donation of 4Million USD you must be a God fearing individual, i am a God fearing woman also and i believe God will always remember you no matter the circumstance you are in.

Just like they saying ''To whom much is given much is expected'' I would like you to know that i can not satisfy every one and i also can not put food on so many table's but i believe from the little i have given out many will benefit from it.

I would like my donation to be utilized on investments that will be a blessing to others, Investments that will create job opportunity and also put smile on the face of those who have forgotten how joy feels.

I need you to write back to me and let me know if you can utilize my donation funds in a Godly Manner, Also tell me little about yourself i will like to know who my donation is going to, Tell me about yourself in details and your Name.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Regards,

Susan and John Brands.
Advertisement

#246144 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:46 pm
Thank you for sharing the information and I'm glad you saw that it was a scam. Sadly we see these scams often. Luckily, nothing that the scammer has said in the email is true so hopefully future victims will take the scammers advice and google the names, too.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5