Information on romance scams and scammers.
#119433 by Spook Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:14 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6407060
USER ID: 6407060
Nickname: robc...0410
Name: Robert
State/Region: New York
City: Syracuse
More about myself: The most important thing in my life are not material things; whats truly important to me is the relationship I have with God, my family, and the people around me. An educated professional man, that needs the company of a lady, am pretty much a stay at home person at night, unless otherwise. I'm here for the same reason as you, to connect with
that special one, been a widower for 8 years, my desire is to find a woman who will complement me. I am straight forward, bent on the truth and honest, hate lies/liars. I love the simple pleasures of life as well as the romantic pleasures, each day is a gift I don't
want to watch time go by, but be a part of it. I'm ready to experience a relationship based on authenticity, friendship and love. I'm looking for a fulfilling longlife partnership, am a "ONE WOMAN MAN". I want to meet a woman who is interested in a real long-term relationship and all the thrills with it: holidays, romance, camping. I seek true love, someone to be a part of me mind, body and soul, someone i can share and make pleasant memories with, when she cries i'd wipe all her tears, with my love.
I'm in very good health and physically fit, non-smoker, I am very fun loving. I have 2dogs, 2rots, male and female. Like wineries,learning new things, going to the theater, listening to live music at concerts, golf, travelling, play tennis regularly to keep in shape, Love to dance, am not the best dancer in the world but it makes me feel good,love trying new places, restaurants, As for movies i like comedy, romance, soaps. Am open to relocate just to be with the right woman, i can afford that trust me.Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to meeting you, After all life's a journey, not a destination, We arent spring chickens anymore, no/one can go back and start a new beginning, BUT we can write our future together by starting today and making a new ending. Please note though new here and wont always be here. If any of this intrigues you can reach me on robcass041024 at ya(h)oo dot com
Not looking for a perfect woman but the one that's perfect for me, one who would be themselves and open to dating. I don't have a picture of whom am hoping to find, but i want a woman I can connect to on a number of different levels: intellectually, spiritually, physically and emotionally. Distance doesn't matter to me, i believe Where there is a will there is a way, i honestly seek my "LAST LOVE" she would be there to console me when am down, i'ld be her courage, when she's scared. My love is pure, honest, and faithful. When I love, I lovewith all my heart and soul, i hope to find someone who can love me the
same way. Never cheated, wouldn't consider it for a moment. Want someone i can lean on, ready to leave her past behind and move on, who isn't afraid to express her love for me, Someone i would tell i love her and would trust me for my word, we would respect each other because our love is strong. I know having that special one in my life is an important responsibility, i do have deep love, respect, and commitments to those i care about. I want a woman who would love me intimately, still want to walk hand in hand in our old age, is that asking too much? i sure hope not. You might be far from me, but age is just a number, love goes far more beyond that, Love knows no distance, bounds, barriers, fears, age, and anything is possible when it comes to love.

robcass0410: how are you doing?
am new here...if u want to get acquainted with me or correspond further, feel free to email me at [email protected]....i will look forward to your acquaintance.

Advertisement

#119443 by Spook Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:09 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 14-Aug-12 at 07:45:59am 'UCT' time
1st Open 14-Aug-12 at 08:06:31am +00:00 (86%) Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Opened 14-Aug-12 at 08:06:31am (UTC +00:00) - 20mins32secs after sending
Location Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-132-206-175.dsl.mweb.co.za (41.132.206.175:49384)
#119452 by ratt84 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:31 am
facebook.com/100004098819564
Yves Paolo Dessous
Worked at Peugeot
Studied at Université de Metz, France
Male

Joined Facebook July 16

#119453 by ratt84 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 am
facebook.com/marco.bellati.58
Marco Bellati
Works at responsable marketing
Went to Lycée Polyvalent Régional Elie Vinet
Lives in Pérignac, Poitou-Charentes, France
Divorced
From Milan, Italy
Knows Français, Italian Language

linkedin.com/pub/bernard-aubert/47/a5a/3b7
Bernard Aubert
Commercial
France
Commerce de gros
Relations
0 relation

jecontacte.com/profil/Pablo_Estebane
Pablo_Estebane - Du sérieux Svp
Genre: Homme
État civil: Célibataire
Ici pour: Rencontre sérieuse
Région: Oise, Picardie
Pays: France
Membre depuis: Janvier 2012
#119491 by Spook Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 am
Received: from [196.210.198.10]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:59:36 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 196.210.198.10
ISP: Internet Solutions
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Johannesburg

Hello,
How are you doing?
I really appreciate you for getting back to me and giving me a means to reach you.
Thanks for the swift response and taking so much time to think about me when i showed my interest.
My name is Robert Cassidy. I live in New york, Syracuse to be precise and I am 58yrs old.
I am an Electrical Engineer, I work contracts in and out of states, I build and design power generating plants. I am Irish, i have been in the states for 10yrs now, i have an irish accent so you will notice that from my english.
I am a widow of 8yrs now, lost my Wife, Daughter and Son-in-law in a Car Accident on a trip to Brooklyn, the most grievious moment of my life, all i have left is my grandson.
His name is David. He is 15yrs of age and he just wants to start college. He wants to major in computer science but hasnt decided where he wants to go and thats because he is having a hard time deciding where he wants to go, i have assured and promised him that i will be there for him all the way in any decision he makes.I have always been there for him ever since his mom died.He is all i have got and i love him so much.We are very close, i am his best companion and he is my best companion too.
So back to me, am a man with a strong heart, loving, caring, honest, compassionate, affectionate, i also believe in God,I put him first in all i do cos i strongly believe that with him all things are possible. As for what i like to do for fun, I like swimming & writing and also going to the beach for relaxation. I like to watch sports like tennis, Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, golfing, and going to the movies as well....My Believe is that there's 1 woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again. Someone that is Understanding, Kind, Loving,caring, honest, sincere, has got good sense of Humor, passionate and affectionate woman who also believes in God.Ever since my wife died i had not been into any relationship and i have also prayed to God consistently to bring me the woman that would make me smile again and i believe he answers prayers thats why i am not afraid of finding the woman of my dreams cos i know he will put me through it.I dont want you to be bothered about the distance barriers, Love knows no distance, fears, age, bounds nor barriers and moreso anything is possible when it comes to love, i believe we will overcome the distance barriers all we need do is give this a try. Basically that's all about me for now, i dont know if you're willing to know more, feel free to ask! I'll appreciate you telling me more about yourself just like i did.
I will like to chat with you on yahoo messenger if you have a yahoo account and if you have any other messenger too its fine with me so i will like you tell me if you have anyone or not in your next email to me.
I will Look forward to getting a reply from you soonest.
Have a terrific day/week ahead of you!
Love in Christ.
Robert
#162945 by bbybrd68 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 pm
Ok i have also been speaking to this guy.. he is posting as jerry Finney
ClassyJerry on yahoo was on zoosk \
the funny thing about this chat was that he had feed from a webcam that was also this guy...
he gets up turns down a tv and then sits at a computer.. he keeps looking down like he is looking at a dog
it looks legit ... but isnt .. as soon as i ask him to smile for me.. he shut the webcam down indicating he had internet problems.. he says he lives in texas
but is italian
I am a business man, I buy and sell precious stones
Jerry Finney: Gemstone, Diamond, Gold and e.t.c