Information on romance scams and scammers.
#150298 by Grunt Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:15 am
FB
Tony Adams
Worked at Mining Engineer
Studied at California State University, Los Angeles
Male
About Tony
I am a matured man who want to meet a lovely and matured woman for a possible relationship. Am an affectionate and God fearing man, i believe so much in love and i am ready to get a serious relationship started with a sincere and serious woman, am fun loving, outgoing, dedicated, sincere, loving, humble and above all very loving and care

familiar face
see also viewtopic.php?p=95528#p95528
Advertisement

#150301 by Grunt Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2013/02/13
Location Los Angeles, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 66.63.176.164.static.quadranet.com (66.63.176.164:51613)
IP: 66.63.176.164
Hostname: 66.63.176.164.static.quadranet.com
Organization: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
#150584 by Grunt Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:21 am
Hello xxx,
How are you doing?Thanks for your mail,I'm a simple, honest man, maybe a bit fashioned in some ways as I prefer quiet settings, small gatherings.Though i know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end
Above all, I value kindness. I love living in this little corner of paradise;but life in a small community can also be challenging for single. I'm not certain that trying to meet someone on line necessarily holds the answer, but one never knows; life is full of surprises.I'm lucky to have a career I truly enjoy, health and fitness that keep me younger than my years, and the energy and eagerness to embrace each day with optimism. I am seeking someone that desires to share his hopes and dreams, with someone that will respect and understand me.I hope to find a person that I know that I can capture his heart and soul with every little word and expression such he do for me when he is near. I only ask that he is honest and true and that I can trust her with my most tender organ of My Heart. I want her to be able to look in my eyes and see only herself and the love that I have for her.I want to be able to see the reflections of our love and growing togetherness in his eyes. I want her to know that when she look in my eyes, how much i do cherish and love her more and more each passing day.
The first thing I like to do when I get up is have my prayers after that sit on the deck and watch the sunrise and listen to the birds as they begin a new day. Sounds kind of corny but i love watching sunrises and sunsets. I love to cook I like to go out and have a good time every now and then but I would rather spend it with someone special and get to know her .I am not the party animal that I was in my younger days. I love to travel. But I do love the weekend getaways, especially if it could be with that special someone. I am a casual dresser I like to look presentable with whatever I am wearing.

When I was younger I dreamed of having a family of my own, but preparing for my career and right now i am doing what is right to make my dream come true!! Well, but looking back I wouldn't want to remove any of the things that I've done, as they've happily brought me to this place, and now, a chance to find you. although there is always been a past but the present and future is always greater than the past.I have always enjoy my job and i have learned a lot from this giving me more courage for a better life in the future. I know love and relationship is something that grows with time, it does not happen a day but i am ready to grow in love in my relationship, this i will do to make my dreams come true.
How long have you been on the Internet dating and what are your experiences? What do you look for in a man and in a relationship?

I look forward to your response.
John

Received: from [66.63.176.164]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013
IP: 66.63.176.164
Hostname: 66.63.176.164.static.quadranet.com
Organization: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles