Information on romance scams and scammers.
#86096 by Spook Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 am
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_christian1964.html
christian1964
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 85
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
am on here for life purpose to fish out the woman that i love so much and want her to be the mother of my kids...

How are you doing,i went through your profile and found it interesting,i really love
your profile and i will to make friend with you...My name is Sgt Christian Harris and i work with the US Army in the state but presently in Iraq for a peace mission.Let me tell you little about myself and what I'm looking for in a woman. Well ... let me say that I am looking for a woman who knows when to be a woman! I feel that there is a time and place for everything and when two people respect, trust,understand and knows each other ... magical things happen, you agree to this? Well basically,I'm looking for a friend first. Best thing about me is my character and integrity. If I say I will do something, I always follow through and do it. I am very simple and easy to get along with and will love to meet you,also fun to be with. Tell me more about
your life...Will really appreciate your response.
Much Hugs and kisses

Hello its my great idea to read all that from you here are things i should tell you about me now , It nice to read back from you and i would love to know more about you...well a little about me... Well am a pilot in navy, I fly both jets and helicopters, i had been in the service for 18yrs , currently serving the US Army and , Am currently on my deployment term in Iraq , i do love my job as it my pride to defend my beloved country in the military ,, I'm 6'11 feet tall , I enjoy traveling,going on tour and going to the beach.I like reading,writing and dancing..i love great romance as well and am very decent..am looking for real love,someone i can share my world,feelings and happiness with and am willing to relocate for the right one to my heart...am not looking for a betrayal... I have a son jerry by name he's 3yrs old, my son mom is late,she passed away years ago,I do see my son every end of the months due to my work and he stay with my granny in the Florida for now. I am kinda shy at times,but i build up courage when i know the other person won't make me feel down when i share my feelings. I want to meet a loyal, caring and warm-hearted woman.a woman that will love me with no restraints/barriers that can make me give myself to her completely, it is part of my life that is missing i am still hoping to meet her soon. I’d be happy to receive your letter and correspond with you .Maybe we can begin get to know each other. I’d like to find out more about you. I’d like to correspond with you. I would want my woman to be a woman, to love being a woman, to smell like a woman and to love being a woman for her man, and to want me always as I would want her.. life hit us up with unexpected things at times either good or bad , we all pray for the good once . Well i have been single for 2yrs now since ever the death of my Ex she suffered alot from cancer of the blood and that took her life away.. she is a very sweet lady that i share tears whenever i think of her . she has been my best friend and my pet .. On her funeral i cant even afford it but i have to made a promise to her that ill never date any woman for 1yrs to pay her love and respect cause i so much cherished her ... Am glad i could keep my promise and am over it now .. i seek a special loving loving woman that i can love and respect till the end of time. Am a caring loving man with a good heart , i love swimming alot maybe it cause i got a pool in my compound .. i love to go to the cinema, i love gritting and reading, am not a good good but i cant cook a nice dish to make my woman ask for more Lolz SMILES ..

Honey i just had the little chance to be on here sweetie am sorry that i haven't been on here since i messaged you sweetie i do got your email address awaits me here in my email address i was so glad to read that back from you sweetie please add me as well sweetie on [email protected] so you can hit me up sweetie when you are online or i hit you up when am on sweetie i wait to read back from you baby soonest take care baby,Kisses to you baby....

Advertisement

#86605 by Spook Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 am
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=79837
Christian1964
- 47 y/o female :laugh-s:
- washington, USA
- English, English, German
- Military officer
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-02-20 00:35:45
- ID: 79837

I'm Christian Harris by name, I just came across your profile, you got a nice picture,are you single? i would love to know more about you here is my email address you can mail me on so we can hook up for a chat when am back from patrol.
Christian Harris

wow baby thanks for the write honey i haven't been on here have been busy at work baby and i don't come on here always am so glad to read from you would love to be on with you soonest honey please send me your email address so we have much time to always meet on messenger to chat as i have no time to come on here always honey am glad to have met you baby i will be honest with you and will never play prank with you for my heart really want you am so happy to receive such nice messages from you honey this is my email address baby please add me and send me your email address as well christ_harris@yahoo .com i will be waiting to read from you honey...Kisses to you thanks for your sweet words its makes me want you more and more hope to read from you soonest till then bye for now i have patrol to attend honey bye for now

#86607 by Spook Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 16-Feb-12 at 08:57:16am 'UCT' time
1st Open 18-Feb-12 at 00:00:08am +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Reader Confirmed 18-Feb-12 at 00:00:08am (UTC +00:00) - 1day15hours2mins52secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41¸206¸15¸33¸vgccl¸net (41¸206¸15¸33:9005)

41.206.15.33 NIGERIA
#163354 by Spook Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7262415474
Christian H, 44 DONCASTER, United Kingdom

Am christian harris by name how are you doing, Am so sorry bugging you uninvited, the basic realities of life does not solely depends on how often one smiles... but on how often those that makes one smile comes across ones path..I must confess that your profile struck me and got me smiling. i was so apprehensive or worried, immediately i came in contact with your profile on here, though being a new member on this site, your profile caught my attention and left me with few questions, i was actually asking myself where has such a lady like you been all these while. Am here in search of a good looking lady like you for a serious relationship, that could lead to marriage. i would love to know you more, and better still, get acquainted looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible please Send me an email on Ya-h-oo Now At christ_harris at Ya-h-oo dot C-o-m. There i will send you all my pics.. I wrote it in that manner because the site could block it , Will be expecting your mail right away if u got the Y-a-h-oo me-ss-en-ger too we could chat right away ... Thanks for Your time.. Christian

#185700 by Harms Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:30 pm
https://www.facebook.com/christian.harris.9210256

"
Hi sweetie my name is Christian.You are looking so gorgeous and i will like to know what behind your beauty...if you don't really mind, would you like to chat? please feel free to send me an email.. [email protected] please feel free to send me a text message. 435-565-1788"

"
Merry Christmas, How are you doing,i went through your profile and found it
interesting,i really love your profile and i will to make friend
with you...My name is Sgt Christian Harris and i work with the
US Army in the state but presently in South Korea for a peace
mission..Let me tell you little about myself and what I'm
looking for in a woman. Well ... let me say that I am looking for
a woman who knows when to be a woman! I feel that there is a
time and place for everything and when two people respect,
trust,understand and knows each other ... magical things
happen, you agree to this ? Well basically,I'm looking for a
friend first. Best thing about me is my character and integrity. If
I say I will do something, I always follow through and do it. I am
very simple and easy to get along with and will love to meet
you,also fun to be with. Tell me more about your life...
Will really appreciate your response.
Much Hugs and Kisses"
#186018 by sunnydeexx Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:26 pm
he is still on tagged http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6002432404

Last Active: Online now! Profile Views: 183 times Profile Skin: Default Tagline: Hello Member Since: December 31, 2013 Gender: Male Location: Neerijnen, Netherlands Age: 49 Relationship Status: Single Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship Languages: English

How are you doing,i went through your profile and found it interesting,i really love your profile and i will to make friend with you...My name is Sgt Christian Harris and i work with the US Army in the state but presently in South Korea for a peace mission..Let me tell you little about myself and what I'm looking for in a woman. Well ... let me say that I am looking for a woman who knows when to be a woman! I feel that there is a time and place for everything and when two people respect, trust,understand and knows each other ... magical things happen, you agree to this ? Well basically,I'm looking for a friend first. Best thing about me is my character and integrity. If I say I will do something, I always follow through and do it. I am very simple and easy to get along with and will love to meet you,also fun to be with. Tell me more about your life... Will really appreciate your response. Much Hugs and Kisses
first ov all u couldnt have went through my profile because it is private
yes its, but the tagg site brought your profile to me as my soul mate match ..
whats soul mate match?
Donna this site is meant for those that are single to meet their mate and move on with their lives.. Your lovely charming face got my attention i have never felt like this a long time ago wont mind being your friend
am not here to look for my soul mate and only here to make good honest friends
i could be your friend as well , i work in the Usarmy presently stationed in Korea

Kisseshttp://www.tagged.com/photo_galle ... imary&ll=2
#186137 by Smith Jones Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:17 am
Hi sunnydeexx, glad you let us know here that the scammer is still out there and doing his best to keep scamming. i can't tell by your post how far you got into the relationship. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. I am a former scam victim and I understand how these liars twist your heart when all you're doing is looking for someone to connect with.