Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205514 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:28 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Agustin200 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Agustin200

Im Looking for a serious relationship

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

So what makes me different from the thousands of guys flooding your inbox telling you how awesome they are? For starters,

When not working I love my time at the gym, I believe staying fit keeps the mind and body happy.
Combined with a positive attitude, living drama and stress free and wearing a smile often, father time is having a hard time catching up with me :)

I love the water, I have spent most of my life either on or under it. The beach, fishing, diving,the keys.
Love to cook and entertain, turn on some good music, crack a beer or glass of wine, throw you around the kitchen, I love to dance. I value my weekends as I can work some long hours. So up for any kind of adventure, Festivals, art shows, concerts, shopping ( yea I said shopping ). A good conversation about our day or what's on our minds because that's IMPORTANT.I am as comfortable hanging at home as getting dressed up for dancing or dinner. A good movie while curled up on the couch together is mandatory now and then :) I am very affectionate and like the subtle touches that pass between two people just because they feel its right, and its hard to go long without it. I believe a good relationship takes time to build, and patience, and an understanding that we are all different. I've learned to listen and pay attention to the details that make a good relationship great.

I own my home, I'm in a great place in my life physically, emotionally, financially. I have a good sense of humor and can be silly if the mood strikes me. I am a gentleman.

I would like to find my best friend first, then go from there. She will care about her health so we can grow old together. Put up with occasional silliness, be drama and stress free or as much as posssssible as life is to short to drag such stuff around with you and still wear that smile.
Like to travel, cruises, the Keys, Europe, or help me explore jax and all it has to offer.

PM

Hello, i' m Agustin,I just joined the site and i was going through profiles but got caught by your smile..I checked your profile and it was interesting so i wanted to get to know you and ask for friendship, because every good relationship has to be nurtured with the test of time, love and commitment. So I am looking for a woman I will not be able to live without! As life has ups and downs, I think that woman should be the leader in the family and be reliable! I'm looking for someone that I share a great chemistry with, not only physically but intellectually as well. The ideal would be someone who is both my best friend and my soul mate. Someone I can laugh with and enjoy the life with. Someone with compassion and optimism. A honest person with good character and integrity. An intelligent professional with motivation and goals. will be glad to hear from you again as it will gladden my heart with joy, we' ll get to know much about ourselves as time goes. you can reach me on Email ( [email protected]) I'd look forward to hear from you soon.
Agustin.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205569 by Grunt Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:40 am
Hi xxx...How re you doing today?....It;s nice to hear from you im Agustin by name and im 47Yrs divorced with one son and im living in Manhattan new york city....ask me what you like to know!!!!! Would you like to chat on Yahoo sometimes or some day do some texting? get back to me as soon as possible with your pictures too...
Received: from [154.120.81.200] <---Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014

#205624 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:23 pm
Hi Dear how re you doing XXX....Im Agustin by name and i will love to get to know much more about you...do you mind to send me some pictures with your number maybe we can text some day or Chat on yahoo.? whichever way i will wait to hear from you soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205625 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:32 pm
did you get it

Image Image Image

#205638 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:01 pm
Wow...What an Amazement ....You re so Beautiful....Wow you didnt look like a 56yrs old....Looking Younger than ever....How re you doing over there and what re you really looking for in a man? can you text me someday lets get to know more about ourself?....I will really love to chat with you...

#205770 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:01 pm
Hi...Nice to hear from you...Here is my digit....917-722-6267

Full number 1-917-722-6267 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in New York City, NY

#205807 by Grunt Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:18 pm
Hello...Did you get my reply?
Received: from [77.251.52.98]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014
IP: 77.251.52.98 <---Durch proxy
ISP: Chello
Organization: UPC NL
State/Region: Flevoland :mrgreen:
City: Almere
#205851 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 am
Here... +1917-722-6267

#206187 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 pm
Can you give me your number now?

#209204 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 am
Not really I've been trying to call but it's not going true..so......call me +1917426-0105