Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216968 by Ginger Lee Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:01 pm
User: FunGuyInNewDelhi7799 on Metrodate:
https://www.metrodate.com/members/FunGuyInNewdelhi7799/
Tell us a little about yourself: i am Ben William and i a kind man caring loving honest and sincere!
About Me
Sexuality:
Straight
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian
others
Education:
Graduate School
Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Black
Body Type:
Athletic
Height:
6'8"
Children:
I have children
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Relationship Status:
Widowed
Astrological Sign:
Sagittarius
About My Match
Looking For:
Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race:
Does not matter
Religion:
Does not matter
Education:
Does not matter
Children:
Children are OK
Smokers:
Smokers are OK
Someone who is:
Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height:
Does not matter

Approach:

What a lovely lips!
How are you doing, my name is Williams and you. I am new to this site and I view your nice profile and I must confess that you are very beautiful. When did you take this picture? You look cute and you look younger than your age when did you take the picture. Please I would like to know more about you. My email address is [email protected] you can contact me via my email or you provide to me your own email address so that I will send you my pictures and tell you more about myself.

Dear i have sent you and email with my picture please i will wait to have your reply to me ok you can as well add me on my skype ben.williams321

Email:
Hi Dear...!
Good day to you! First of all am so sorry for my late reply because i have been busy with my work, but i most thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really a beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is Ben Williams, I am 50 years old. A native of Atlanta Georgia, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute I have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago by breast cancer. I have a son who is 13 years old. My son’s name is Jerry. He is a good and intelligent boy and I take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I work as regular soldier personnel in America army force serving the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan. Though the war is about getting over, we are consolidating the security frame work and assist the Syria security forces in training till next year but I am coming home for my retirement is due by the next month…!There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything I never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that I have been exposed to. I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos and some beautiful flowers. And also please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me

I wish you a wonderful day and angelic love I hope to hear from you soonest.
Best regards and God bless you
Williams.
I picked some fragrant flowers \to bring to you today.
I gathered them together
and made a bright bouquet.

There were lovely pale pink roses
with petals paper thin,
I touched one with my hand
it felt soft against my skin.

I added perfumed lilies,
wet with morning dew,
And hope their special magic,
Speak of my love for you.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#216977 by Grunt Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:39 pm
scammer also has a profile on FB

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005234253448
Jim Collyer

and here
http://www.mobifriends.com/meet-people/ ... _tmendez79
tmendez79, man from Decatur search women

I am an honest and good person who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexy, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with.

https://plus.google.com/111392911399811509511/posts
Richmond Wood

image on all three profiles

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=56161
#217066 by Ginger Lee Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:53 pm
How are you doing this weekend and how was your Sunday is? hope that you went to church today…? I just want you to understand that I am just coming back from the church I went to worship my God and pray and I go direct to check my mail and I see that you have write an email to me and I have to tell you that in everything that you are doing make sure that you have trust in whoever that you are associating with and I am here to tell you the most keys of success of relationship that leads to marriage and everlasting love is!!! so tell me how about your parent your brothers and sister...? I 'm the only son of my parents!!!
1. Trust

2. Understanding,

3. Honest

4. Sincere

5. Faithful

6. Believe

7. And love…!

my dear I must say a very big thanks to you for replying to my mail and I must say that you are very nice woman and you a very good mother I am happy for you that you will soonest be a grandmother hahahaha that is very good news I want to hear! I also thanking you for sympathizing with my late wife well it was very painful exit but I thank God that I can live my life again and I am also happy to find you in my present because I know and I believe that there is a purpose that God wants us to be together I understand that for we to come together is not my chance or accident but by the power of most high God thank you Jesus for giving me a beautiful woman like xxx and I must say that I enter into a soldier because my father was once a soldier and he was killed together with my mother when I was still young and no one trained me until I grew up and I entered into army to look for those that kill my parent but unfortunately they were nowhere to be found for years now and I have forgiving them because I am having Jesus in my life I only need a woman that I will spend the rest of my life together with and I hope that you will be the woman…!

I have to tell you that If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you how I feel about you now. I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky to be close to! I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Dear I have to stop now that I have to meet with my colleagues because we are going on patrolling! I wait to read more of your mail and I will like to see your pictures!

Always Williams!

Million of kisses and hugs!

Take a very good care of yourself…!

Pics this scammer uses seen here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=199463&t=84426

#217189 by Ginger Lee Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:35 am
Hi dear how are you this morning how your night was I hope that you are doing fine my dear…? My darling I came back from night patrolling now and I have to tell you that I am happy to open my mail to read on your mail and I have to tell you that the weather here have been very cold my darling but I thank God that he is the only one that always keeping me alive and he safe me my darling!

My dear I have read on your mail and I am happy to read on your sweet mail my dear I have to tell you that for the few days that I met you I have always feel much happy and I thank god every day that he gave you to me so that together we will discover God’s plans in our life my dear I have to say to you that I have seen your picture and I love looking in your nice pictures and I make your picture as my desktop picture so that every morning and night I will look at you when I open my mail honey I am happy to have you in my life…!

I will stop here now my darling because you can understand that we are always been in the war zone and we do not always relax because of the bomb blasting in this country but in everything my dear you have been in my heart and I think of you day and night…

I will wait to read on your mail…

I wish you a happy new month happy new week and happy new day I want you always happy because I am happy that I have a good woman like you…!

Always one and only love Williams!

Million of kisses and hugs!

Take a very good care of yourself…!

#217549 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:48 am
A good message for a good person like you,
from your good love for a good reason,
at a good time on a good day in a good mood to say
Good Morning.

Hello my dear how are you doing and how was your night together with your day I hope that you are fine? Well dear I did not write an email to you because there is a lot of war and I have been in the war zone since yesterday after noon and I want you to understand that you have been in my thought and I have you in my life! My dear I have also talk with my son about we all coming together and he is very happy that very soon we all will come together as one family… Thank you so much dear that you are very kind and caring woman that you are the real woman i need in my life the woman i will spend the rest of my life with!

i have told you everything about me i am the only son no brother and no sister no parent i and my son and my son is still a little boy who lives in the school hostel and he have bean taking care of by one of his school teacher while am in the war zone here in Syria... Well i have been in Afghanistan fighting and saving life of people until the fight here is Syria get wars and i was transfer to Syria along with 48 soldiers by November 2013 so i have been in Syria for like 10 months i will complete one year this coming November! i spend my time saving life of the innocent people and going to patrolling!

Dear I have to tell you that I am not happy any more that I am in the war zone where people died and I really want to be out from here to come and meet you my darling because ever since I started talking with you in the mail I have build my big trust in you and I will always remain honest sincere and forever I will make you happy dear. You are my one true love. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. I love you and I always will until I die.

I will stop here at the moment because we have to rest for 37 minute and we will live again to the war zone where we fight and blaster bomb everyday but in all you never stop been in my heart!

I wait to read more of your news and update…!

Always Williams!

Have a very good day!

Million hugs and kisses

#217817 by Ginger Lee Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:59 pm
Thank you so much dear love for your mail and I am happy to read on your mail well I have to tell you that what I wanna do after the war here I will fast come back to the state and I will meet you marry you and we have to start up a very good business and have our own company with our family dear I am happy to have a woman like you I thank God every morning and I say my prayer to God for God to give me a better and real woman the woman I will spend the rest of my life with the woman I will together be forever my dear you are the woman I have in my life thank you for been so caring and kind!

My darling please I have to go back to the war zone and I will as well wait to read on your mail and I wish you a lovely good night and sweet dream…!

Always only love Williams!

Million of hugs and kisses…!

Hello my darling sweetheart how are you doing this morning and how was your day I hope that you are doing fine with your health my darling I am happy that we will be happy together soonest as soon as I live this horrible war zone and I will not wait to be with you because you are everything that I have in my life…!

Wow I cannot say for the company but I believe that when we will be together we can as well think together my darling I can understand that you are willing to marry me and I’m ready to be your husband my darling a word says that two is better than one when we think together I believe that we will archive large things my darling ok I have my house in US and we will live large as families baby but I am scared I do not know if you trusted me the way that I trust you I never see you in person but I want you to prove your love and your trust in me…! I could have talk to you on cell phone but we are not allowed to be making calls because here is Syria is very confiscated am so sad been in the war zone my darling and my phone was taking by the most army general but I would have talk to you on cell phone to hear your sweet voice!!

My darling I will stop here now that we are going to the Morning Prayer before we can live to the patrol but in everything you always in my thought and in my life ok!

I wish you a lovely good day and sweet moment of the day my love!

Million kisses and hugs!

Hello my darling how are you doing and how was your day I hope that you are doing fine my darling please do not cry my darling because I have faith in the God and I trust God and I trust you my darling I believe in you my darling I swear that nothing will depart both of us that you are the love of my life and with you I will spend the rest of my life…! Honey please I really want you to as well do your prayer ok because with God we lives we are living by the mercy of the lord and I must tell you that you are very good woman understandable, your kind, caring, loving, honest and sincere woman you are just a God sent into my life and I have to say that my life is incomplete without you…!

My darling I want you to understand that my love for you grows every morning and every night and forever it will last and I know that it was God that brought you and I together and the plans of God in our life will be fulfilled, my dear I have to tell you that I speak with my son in the mail and he said that I should extend his greetings to you and he ask me to send his picture to you and tell you that he loves you and want to be your son hahahaha!

My darling please I have to live now and join my boys because the war yesterday it kills many people and injured much women and men on this country my darling I am tired of seen death people but I believe that soonest I will be out from here and I will come to start my new life together with you and my son

I wait to read on your mail

Always one and only love Williams.

Millions of hugs and kisses…

#233862 by Ginger Lee Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:23 pm
Same photos, now user: kittchi44 on metrodate
https://www.metrodate.com/members/kittchi44/

[email protected]

In My Own Words…

Tell us a little about yourself: I am I am Kitchi by name an Mechanical engineer/contractor and I love my job very much, tall, fair and a very honest and sincere man who is respectful, kind, understanding, loyal, committed, easy to be with and who has a really good sense of humor! I am also compassionate, passionate, understanding, patient, sensitive to people needs and wants, affectionate and loving. I am extremely family focused and stable.
I speak these languages: English and french
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: My greatest dream is to have a family of my own, a loving wife, I want to take care of my family, to love and to be loved. I dream about finding my second half and give all of myself to her. I am looking for a woman to open my heart up for me. A woman to build with, to dream with.
Online Now! Online Now! New Member!
About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'11"
Children: My children are grown up
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Items in red do not match your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: White/Caucasian
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter
You do not match his search preferences!

Hello dearest, I am Kitchi by name an Mechanical engineer/contractor and I love my job very much. I am new in this dating, I will like to have a good friendship with you, because you are more beautiful than a satiny pink rose, more beautiful than a starlit sky, more beautiful than a magenta sunset, more beautiful than the early morning rays of the sun. I love nothing more than being with you. if you can write me email with my private id aranckkichi at yahoo.ca so i can tell you about my life and send you my photos too as we can know each other better. My dear, i really love your profile that was the reason i contact you. I am waiting for your responds.
Yours sincerely,
Kitchi!