Information on romance scams and scammers.
#231309 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:22 am

Hello dear,

My pleasure to write you again and i thank you very much for the email address you provide me. Now let me brief you a little bit about me. My name is Jason Michael. I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service in few weeks time. I attended (Texas A & M University, USA). I started my career in the Army Reserve and assigned to 108 OSUT Infantry Division, based in Texas City. I served in a variety of positions in Division 82 of the U.S. Army infantry battalion.

I work as regular military personnel serving in the U.S. Army the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan. Although the war is over we are reinforcing the structure of job security and help in training Afghanistan security forces , but I go home for my retirement next month. I entered army since 25 yrs ago. I'm three star General. I have some men that is under my control. I'm very happy for your coming into my life, And let your coming bring us blessing in our life. I have been to many war zones, before I was ranked as General in command. I enjoy meeting new people and learning about their journey in life. I enjoy seeing new parts of the world, the peacefulness of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain and all that nature has to offer.

I love watching movies, reading books, listening and dancing to musics, cooking ...all that life has to offer...but I can be just as comfortable at home...curled up with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side. I'm a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. My Hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I'm looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with and i am very grateful that i found you. I am very happy for your coming into my life.

I am also looking for someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home and i found you. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I will like you to send me your photos and tell me a little bit about you. I wish you a wonderful night rest and sweet dreams. I am waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Jason

Image Image Image

Also uses the email address [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement