Information on romance scams and scammers.
#235973 by Grunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:17 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6022125799
Alex H
Last Active: 17 hours ago
Tagline: seriously finding some one for a serious relationship
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image

hello beautifull,,how are you doing? my names are alexhopkins from sandwich uk,am here looking for a serious relationship contact me if you are intreasted to know more about each other... on my email [email protected]... my gmail [email protected] ,am new to internet dating ,but i do hear alot about it..am here looking for a good friendship to leads to a serious relationship..i need a woman with free and clean mind,a woman who have love in mind to present,a woman who is going to love me with all her heart,woman who i will be sharing everything with.someone who will be throughtful to me.a person whom can trust me to any extense,a christian, a woman who am going to spend the rest of my life with... i dont want a woman with diffrent types of characters..am not here for joking or playing with any woman here...am here for a good real and strong relationship that is why am here now....if i sound interest in you, we can have a better conversation.....you­ can add me up so that we can chat better..
Last edited by Grunt on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#235978 by Grunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:55 pm
http://vk.com/id226789195

Thompson Max Daniel
Birthday: April 23
Relationship status:Single
Languages: English
Contact information
Current city: London

About me:
I am a honest man in search of true love, a soul mate, not here for mind games or tricks, I need someone I can spend the rest of my life with

Image Image
Last edited by Grunt on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.