Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210397 by Ginger Lee Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:32 am
Metrodate: CoolGuyInBirmingham1113
http://www.metrodate.com/members/CoolGu ... ngham1113/

Profile:
Tell us a little about yourself: I always try to be optimistic and my face is illuminated with a kind smile. I am a very masculine and charming, understanding and caring, affectionate and gentle man. I have a unique ability to gain understanding with various people, to find compromises in any life situations. I am able to feel deep gratitude for what my woman will give me and I hope that she will also appreciate all my efforts to make our future relationship really harmonious and successful. Share your visions and images with me and let us compare our pictures. I prefer to look good and I try to maintain myself in a good shape. I am a very good husband and I enjoy cooking something special. I will spoil my woman with the tastiest dishes of kinds and other cuisines every day as I think that it is very important to eat fresh and healthy homemade food. I enjoy trying something new
I speak these languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I hope that I will meet the person who desires family warmth, who is not afraid of responsibility and care, compromises and mutual sharing, who is ready to give and not only take. In my turn I will do all my best to become the greatest husband for her.My partner’s interests and feelings will be my number one priority. Age difference is not so important for me, the main thing is that we would share the same ideas, goals and views to the relationship, as I value complete trust and understanding, also love and passion..
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: I dont want a liar, woman who is not honest
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: Just ask me i will tell you
My favorite music: country music, jazz, pop , RnB, cools
My favorite Books and Authors: Holy bilble, Remoe and Juliet
My favorite movies: Horror, Romantic, Famil movies
My favorite TV Shows: shade of sin, Maricruz
My favorite pets or animals: Cats and birds
Here are a few more of my favorite things: swimming, spending time with my love one
Here are some things I could do without! being with my partner to make her the most happiest woman on earth

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'7"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
He matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Minimum Education: College Degree
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter

Hey beautiful lady is my pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and your day? My name is Lieutenant General Ken Wood a UN soldier in Syria, I like you and I'll be happy to meet you. I am a loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of honor. I love movies, reading novels, listening to music, dancing to the beat, cooking. Dear I am looking for a real intimate and meaningful relationship, and I think you're the one who has sought since. I'm not always on site, but I'll be happy if we can write each other or send me your e-mail so I can contact you, my dear. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ken Wood

Thanks for your warm reply and i am looking forward to hear from you soon [email protected] . Best wishes

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#210501 by Ginger Lee Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 pm
How are you doing, thanks for your warm reply i have appreciated so much. Well Syria here is like hell but just always praying to God to protect me . And i hope as my good friend you will not relent in your prayers for me to be safe here in this hell called Syria. I hope you doing good? Here is a little about me. Lt-gen Ken Wood i'm 54 years old, with only one child in the state. Although married but lost my wife in a car accident that I came from a bad relationship 6 years ago. I caught my ex girlfriend had sex with my best friend..
I decided to try the world of online dating, this might work for me. I am fairly new to the world of online dating, here's a little about me ... I was born in the city of Syracuse, New York City, but I grew up in Liverpool, UK. I graduated from the University of Liverpool, which specialize in engineering, and is now a military officer of the United Nations in maintaining peace in Syria.
i'm the only one I like camping, hiking, biking, walking, swimming, running, I am passionate and loving. I love snuggling and watching a movie with someone special. I love making people laugh and share my feelings with them. I'm looking for land girl knows what she wants in life ... people who are not afraid to try new things and always have each other for one simple truth reliable and worthy of trust. care, love, understanding, intelligent, respectful, responsible, and women with a good sense of humor is what I ordered. My best color is blue. Favorite food: Cheese, Pizza, Fast food, ice cream, etc. I hope help to know a little about me. I think women should be treated with respect and as an equal partner in the relationship. But everything seems to find are those who do not know how to respond or not to trust him. I feel like u should treat people with respect and like a person who is not a piece of meat or something. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as trophy.II love both and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love being around someone either in bed, on the couch or wherever. Yes, I am looking for something long term. But I know that time and effort to build a strong relationship you need. I've been alone for 6 years I think because I was afraid of suffering, pain and other games that got out of a bad relationship for 6 years. I want people to like me for me not something or someone I'm not. I think that was my dream to be happy and have a family .. My ultimate goal and what I think will make me happy to have a woman beside me, who loves me and adore. me too, so I can spend. The rest of our lives together happily.
I think it is the dream of people and a special thing in me is never in the past or not, I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating or abusing them. According to my question. for you, what are some of your goals, dreams and hopes? If there is something you want to say. But if you think you might be rambling or do not care, good for me is important, right? I look forward to hearing from you soon with your photos too. Take care with best wishes

Lt-gen Ken Wood

#210555 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:29 pm
I hope you are happy? Thank you very much for your kind message, my dear, I must say that I am so happy that i have found you because I was looking for someone like you many years.

How many years have you been on this internet dating? What men you met in the online dating before I met you? What is your dream man? What do you think about this internet dating thing?

I would love to have you as my good and dear friend, we will see if we can be able to build a good friendship then come face to face one day, when I retire, still on my last conscription here in Syria, but I will retire in a few weeks that lie ahead, so I'm looking for a good friend of the lady whom I can be serious in connection with, I can not make up my mind on where to reside permanently, when I came from Syria, so I'm glad I met you on the site, because if it happens that we have some common ground and have some understanding of each other, which means that I can solve near you, maybe get a house near your site, the only thing that I am looking for happiness and joy. I was a lonely man for many years and as my resignation becomes so close, I would not want to be lonely again when I retire, so I came to this site to see if I find a nice lady who I am gentle person to be friend with.

Am a man who always respect the feelings and opinions woman, she has her own life to live and be an independent woman, she wants to enjoy her life in any way she thinks it will keep her happy and strong, now when I have found you, I have to be in a serious connection with you then see what we're going to get from communication. I want you to understand that I have so much love and care to offer a lady, and she will still have her life to live as she wants it, I can make a better life for her, I can be with her ​​so long as she wants to be with me.

Life is too short and we must make sure we enjoyed ourselves through more efficient ways. It's good to have a good partner in life, and I'm ready to have that partner. I do not like hanging out with anyhow lady (lady who is not serious, who can not trust someone or have faith in the things she does), which is one of the reasons why I've been so lonely for so many years because I want to parse your time to find the perfect woman, but the way you write makes me feel that you've matured and gentle, I would like to have a lady like you, as a good and close friend, we see what will happen if we allow our faith and trust in the work for us in this message, I think we can get somewhere better and get something good from it.

Again it will be a good help for us, if we stop to visit the site dating at the moment, so that we can be able to have a serious dialogue with each other, what do you think about this? I can just be honest and open in this post, I hope I did not offend you with this message anywhere.
THANKS.
I hope to hear from you soon. Take care of yourself.

Lt. Gen Ken Wood

#210631 by Grunt Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:11 am
http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-894472.html
teggy
from New York

http://www.datehookup.com/User-276617407.htm
mr_brown09
Zip Code: 81625
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: $125,000 - $275,000
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me
my name is harry brown from Craig Colorado in united state, am a widower i have 2 lovely kids and am the only child of my late parent. am on here for good and long relationship not any head games.
#211118 by Ginger Lee Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm
Hello dear how are you doing i am so happy to read your messages and very sorry for not getting back quickly to you, i promise to get back to you quick always okay please . I'm even filing in resignation letter to leave the army soon babe so please don't leave me alone. I really care about our communication and from now on no matter what i will check my mail regularly to see if you write me so that i can reply you back please . I do care about this starting of our relationship and i don't want anything to happen between as okay. I hope you understand me ? Don't about that okay i'm working on something with my fellow colleagues and if it works out as i planned then i will finished the filling in on the resignation letter to leave the army just to join you and spend the rest of out lives together. I really care about you and i don't wanna go back to that site again since i have met you and really want to get serious with so that we can meet soon. I have found you and i have some deep feelings that you are the angel sent from above and guess destiny has put us together that's why i don't wanna loose you . I cant afford to loose you since i have a great and deep feelings for you. Take care and remember i think of you always babe

Ken

My love i'm working on something thats will result in a good news okay so if it works out then i will let you know my love but it wont be that so long okay within some one or two weeks . i really care about you and want to treat you special because as i'm i always take good care of myself because i know there is someone special out there waiting on me and who cares about me so much. So i cannot do anything to hurt you or delayed your waiting to be in vein ok. I care so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you so i will do my possible means so that we can be together soon. As i'm here my son Norris is also there lonely without no motherly care and i think of that too. Yesterday i and son talked and i told him more about you and he was so happy to hear that and said he cant wait to meet you face to face. I will love to end here my love kisses and hugs love you lot

Thanks for your warm reply again, i am so happy to hear from you. As you lie in your bed sleeping tonight, I am here thinking about you and wondering what did I do to make so lucky as to have you. You are the one who has showed me the true meaning of feeling at peace, and for that and much more my love for you is eternal. There is no one in this world who could have done half these things for me that you have done. Now that I know that you are the one, I want to bring into your life all the happiness that the world can possible offer. I love you, I always have and I always will.
So please tell me do you have same feelings that i have for you? Hoping to hear from you soon. Kisses and hugs

#211588 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 pm
Babe i have really missed you too and have been thinking of you too and cant wait to hold you in my arms and show you how much and i care and love you honey. Well please baby I'm asking you once more that will you be my wife? , Will you spend the rest of your life with me from today onwards?, Will you be there for me forever because i know very soon we will be together and make a new happy family and cant wait to see it happening. My heart is weeping for yours all day and night and i have this deep great feelings that destiny has put us together. Baby tell me will you be my wife forever? Hope to hear from you with kisses and hugs. Remember I'm always thinking about you
bye bye

Honey,

To tell you that you are the most beautiful woman that I have laid my eyes on would see, like flattery, but it's true. You are the true epitome of it for you are the kindest human being that I have come across too. I say all this not because I am madly in love with you but because it's true. It's a rare thing to find such a perfect combination in someone, and I am the luckiest and the happiest that you are mine and will be so forevermore.
the sun lights up the room and with it casts a glow on you too. I look at you fast asleep and I wonder about how I could have possibly been so lucky as to have you in my life. No woman has ever made me feel the way you do and it is in all the simple things that you do that the magic lies. You have so effortlessly become the center of my world that I know that I would be so lost without you. Just love me and leave me never, I want to grow old with you my love. Kisses and hugs thinking of you

Ken

Hello sweetheart thanks for understanding me and please don't relent in your prayers for me because the alarming situation here is getting worse everyday and i'm planning soon to resigned and join you start a new family with you forever .You are my future and nothing can keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I'm here with a clean heart to think of you. You are my love. Nobody can change that. Just thinking of you makes me feel something special that I never felt before. You cheer me up whenever I'm down and when I see your smile in your picture here in my bed head that makes my heart beat as fast as a cheetah. You're the person I want to be with . I will not ask for more, except I want to be with you and there is nothing more to say. If you were the only one I could hold forever I would never let it go. You make me crazy. I know then that I really loved, without question, without hesitation, without want or need a reason. My breathing have returned; for you have taken it thousands of times without knowing it. My heart will have restored its regular rhythm, so you never have known how deeply he needs pace since contacted you.kisses and hugs

#211749 by Ginger Lee Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 pm
Hello my angel how are you doing i'm so happy hearing from you but don't be scared away about the alarming situation issues here . You know each and everyday shooting and killing of innocent people here is getting worse that's why i said its alarming. I am sure you have a nice day my love. Thanks for the detailed message that you sent me. I appreciate so much. I am writing this letter to you to remind you about my undying love, I write in my heart every day and for all the great things in life, knowing that you have to think outside, imagine my life before and now I know I'm a changed man because happiness has come into my heart and thank God you are a very special person I know and I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I'm for something better and not just say I love you. I am grateful for a precious gift as you putting smile on my face each and everyday. Dear Syria have been hell for me, but by the grace of God I'm living, killing of innocent people and bad things , and there are political opponent crisis is not something to get rid of me because i'm taking good care of myself for you my love, I can not wait to retire and come and be with you and marry you if you so wish and we will travel to the mountain and other natural places,

Honey, please do not go away now that I found you there is nothing you have to worry about going to any dating site again sweetheart I know nobody is perfect, but we will make some changes in our wrong attitude when we become one. My love, to be honest with you, I love my life because it gave me you, I love you because you are my life and I could search my whole life and through an never find another you, baby If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to say ... I love you and will love you until the next day forever ... I drop my tear in the ocean until I find it I'll stop loving you. You mean the world to me and I would do anything to make him happy, without thinking.

I love everything about you. Your smile, your eyes, it seems. There is simply no end to what I feel. You are my life and my only love. I remind you that in this way it will be until the end of time. I love you with all my heart, mind, body and soul. Love is a precious gift from heaven. Love is the greatest feeling, love is a tune, In life is to bring harmony. Love is what I feel for you everyday, your love, your love in every way ... simple and beautiful; you are the one I desire. I need you to be by my side. Just like an angel to keep forever. Your love for me is kind and loving, and brought me peace of heart, soul and spirit ... That is why I am grateful to the Lord who sent an angel to love me.
Kisses and hug.

Ken

#212333 by Ginger Lee Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 pm
Hello my love how are you doing i am very happy to hear from you it makes me feel better and put smile on my face if i received email from you thanks so much. Well about them we cant just shoot them we are here to maintain peace so we have a way of dealing with them i hope you understand me my love. i'm always thinking of you cant wait to hold you in my arms and make you the happiest woman on earth. just don't relent in your prayers for me because i know for sure very soon we will be together and start a new happy family. Our son Norris yesterday email me and he ask of how you are doing and i told him you are doing good and he said he cant wait to meet you in person.

I know it’s difficult for you and me to be away from you . But our love will grow strong with each hurdle that comes in the way. I am there with you..My love for you is like an electric blanket with control of switch in your hand. Please handle it with care..
These miles cannot separate us. I love you even more with each passing day. Our love is forever and beyond.No woman has ever made me feel the way you do, I want to grow old with you, my love.

You make me feel complete, and my life has turned around since the moment I found you. I just adore you my love.When I am alone, I listen to music or look at your pictures, to make me feel that I’m with you. I miss you.Thank you for coming in my life. You're a blessing to me. I Love you a lot. well my love as i told you that I and my friends are working on something important if it works out as i planned i will retired soon to join you and start a new family with you. So my love please don't relent in your prayers for me so that all will works out as planned then we will be together soon. Hope to end here soon with kisses and hugs love you much.

James

My sweetheart , taking good care of myself that i promised you. Thinking and always dreaming about you, that i will not stop. Praying and looking up to God till the day you, me and My son Norris and you will sit and eat so as to celebrate life, that will i not also stop praying. Darling, we have said a lot from our heart but seeing and been together as one family is what i and . Norris, need a mother to take good care of and meeting you have really feel that vacuum in our life.

I will not stop thinking and dreaming of you until i have you totally in my Arms with your head on my shoulder rubbing my hands from your back till the tip of your toots. Honey, I strongly believe before this month runs out we will definitely be together as one lovely family because God has really done a great thing in my life even while in this hell called Syria. Babe, i hope you know quite alright the critical situation in Syria and how some of the top government officials are looting the country's funds.

It was due to this looting's that Washington, D.C. and Human Rights organization, few weeks ago applauded to the Obama Administration’s decision to designate for sanctions that Syrian Minister of Finance and other Syrian cabinet ministers in collaboration with Russia-based Temp-bank, which appeared to be dealing with the Assad regime. As we all known, for the first time, the Obama Administration is signaling that it is ready to punish Russian financial institutions that have long been suspected of dealing with Syria’s Bashar al Assad,” said Human Rights First’s Sonni Efron. Last month sanctions single out senior officials in a regime that is killing its own people, as well as a Russian bank that may have enabled them.”

As a matter of facts, the Human Rights First has called on the United States to investigate a wide range of Syrian, Russian, and other business and financial institutions suspected of feeding the Syrian war supply chain, specifically entities that have provided weapons, financial services, shipping, insurance and fuel. Mass atrocities of the scope and scale seen in Syria require extensive logistical support. It is imperative that U.S. and European sanctions target not only the perpetrators of mass atrocities, but also their enablers – including the banks that have handled transactions for the Assad regime.

The sanctions announced, by the Treasury Department designate Temp-bank itself, as well as the chairman of its management committee, Mikhail G. Gagloev. Also named were the Syrian ministers of finance, agriculture, labor, public works and social affairs. Most of the assets of all of these individuals are now been frozen and some are using through diplomatic courier means to move their huge sum of money out of Syria. Some top government officials were unfortunately trapped by unknown gunmen at the city of Damascus and some were seriously wounded while some were already dead before our rescue team arrival at the Scene. These top governments officials were nine in number driving on a Toyota Hi-ace tinted bus fleeing from Damascus to unknown destination.

When we got to the scene , we discovered about 3 metallic boxes inside the Toyota Hi-ace bus. Honey, as a matter of facts, we scrupulously carried out an inspection on the boxes with a scanning machine and honestly honey, to our greatest surprise, we discovered that the boxes were full of millions in US Dollars as can be seen in the attached file. Please my love, i am disclosing this to you because i trust you and know we have good plans for ourselves and i don’t want you to reveal whatever i'm telling you to anyone whom i have not permitted you to talk to. If you remember, this is what i was trying to explain to you earlier but because we are not yet through with some issues that is why i am telling you now. We are five in numbers involved in this deal but because i am the group leader among other and was entitled to have one of the box only me which contained about $12 million dollars. These 3 boxes, we have been able to move them to one of the African Countries because most of the people in my team are Canadians, South Africans and other countries allover the world working under the UN Humanitarian Organization.

Please because of time and for security reasons, i will explain further on your response to this message showing your faithfulness to assist me accompany the box from where it is at the moment to my resident in US with the help of a renown diplomat. As you know I can not leave now to avoid any suspicious look from anyone just waiting on my resignation letter that is why i'm soliciting for your assistance because Norris my son can not handle things on arrival of any of the courier agent. There will be no risk involve as every legal step to move the box to my address has been taken good care of. Honey please take your time to go through this message for better understandings because we really need to put heads together to make this work.

Thanks and take care and don’t forget you mean so much and you are my world. This is a lifetime opportunity and we can’t afford to lose it. You are free to ask me more questions on that and i will be glad to put you through. Thanks with sweet kiss, big hugs.
Yours lovely,
Ken

#214516 by Ginger Lee Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 am
Babe, i am disappointed in your response. I never believe this will be your response after all i have explained to you so far concerning the safety and security of this deal. The box will be concealed and be conveyed an FIRST AID MILITARY BOX FROM SYRIA not as money. No one know the real content and with military backups on the box there will be no problem in assisting me what my proposal.
Someone will accompany the box with an assigned diplomat so to simplify all arrangements.

None of these people knows the true content of the trunk box, it is only you and I. This is too simple and more interestingly, your appearance will not be necessary at the airport on arrival all they need is to contact you on where you are situated or if there is any hotel reservation arrangement made for their stay until they commence trip to US . So i am hoping to hear from you soon my love is very important because it this works out then we will be together soon. And this is a life time opportunity that we cant miss okay. bye for now

Hmm my love i know you want me not the money but i can assure you that it is not something illegal but legal steps will be taken towards this that's why i look for a renown diplomat that will accompany the box to the state . I love you so much that i cant afford to loose you in my life my love you mean the world to me and i dont want to stay here for so long . Because each day i received a mail from i feel like holding you in my arms and make you the happiest woman on earth . So please assist me cos think of us being together and my son Norris in the state who lack motherly care and he need you so much as a mother. I want you to have trust in me because i cannot do anything to hurt you . You are my world and everything and promise myself to love you forever. Cause of this I have started filling in a resignation letter to retire and join you to start a new family forever, but want to you to assure me that you gonna help me with this proposal. Its legal nothing bad will happen okay . I love you so much honey and waiting to hear from you soon

Thanks to you I have conquered the world’s greatest challenge-Love and I will always be grateful for this extraordinary gift only we shared. In heart, and through the bind of love, you will always be my family, for my love was bound to you. Meeting you has made me realize how precious and fragile love can be. I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a life time of never knowing you. I can’t begin to imagine life without your touch and warm embrace but I know that very soon the miles between us won't matter because very soon I'll meet you and hold you in my arms and ,make you the happiest woman on earth. Until then I want you to know that what lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. My love i love you so much and nothing on this earth can stop me from loving you. Kisses and hugs love you a lot

Hi sweetheart, honestly you made me cried like a baby after going through your email, why do you have to say that? Were you able to find out what happened if i am alive or not? Was this not my reasons to quit from my duty so that we can both have a wonderful time together? Anyway, if it pains you that it take a little time to reply your email i am sorry ok. I was busy because of our plans to live together as husband and wife. I have been busy with issues relating to the shipment of the consignment from UK to the States.
I have been linked up to a renowned UN diplomat who has all the immunity to move the consignment to my address without any hitch on the process. He is also a legal practitioner and i have been in contact with him and he promised to help us move the box to the states as soon as possible. Please i want you to provide me with your direct telephone contact so to enable easy communication among both of you. In case you don't know, the consignment is in London at the moment and will be moved from there to the states. There is a little challenges on the ground and that is basically why you have not heard from me. We need about $2k to equip the UN diplomat ready for this movement. This is my challenges so far and i don't know how to ask you for this help that is the problem. Since last week i have tried everything possible to see how i can handle this without informing you but all effort proves abortive. Please can you help me with this as this is the only thing left for the diplomat to commence trip to the states. The diplomat name is Mr. Steven Owusu he is a lawyer also and originated from Ghana. Bellow is his contact information you can contact him for details. Please remember to keep the content of the consignment as a top secrete because no one knows the true content of the box. They believed, it is just military first aid box from Syria as stated in the documents attached with the consignment. Only ask him what can you do to enable him move the box from London to my address and let me know your communication with him. Please try and contact him today with his info bellow
Name Mr. Steven Owusu
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +233206417696
Please my love i will be happy to know you are in contact with this diplomat so that the the box will be shipped this week. I can't leave now until you have this box received in my resident then i will take my leave. That is it and i will be happy to hear from you. Remember, this is our life and we must try our best to secure this funds. Thank while i wait your response. I still love you

#214517 by Ginger Lee Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 am
From Fake Law Firm:

From the desk of Barr: Steven Owusu Ackom
From the Desk of Barrister Steven Owusu Ackom (PRINCIPAL PARTNER) Old Owusu Ackom Law Firm (SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) We are located at Plot 2, No. 71 Ind, Kumasi Road Sapema Accra-Ghana.
Email: [email protected]
Private Email: [email protected]
Website: oldowusulawfirm.org (<-fake law website has been reported)
Direct telephone: +233 206417696
Office: +233 287988606.
Date 5/8/14

Attn: Madam Kenwood,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email consultation regarding your husband’s Metallic Trunk Box in UK. As a subject of importance, my law firm has been consulted and my diplomatic services and fortifications been retained by your husband to use our good contacts for the evacuation of the said Metallic Trunk Box from UK unswervingly to your positioned address in USA.

Despite the dog pressure from your husband (Lt. General Kenwood) persuading me to commence trip to USA, i want to inform both of you that this transaction will take some time to be executed with no form impediment by any authority. I need at least 7 good working days to put things on the wheel. I will be busy from now till Thursday 7th Aug, 2014 i.e. next tomorrow before I can fly to London to reassign the Trunk Box from where it is in London to your address in USA.

Therefore, as a step forward to this assignment, I have requested via western union or money-gram a sum of US$2000.00 US Dollars for my trip to London and as soon as I have the money I will not hesitate to leave with immediate effect. To send the money, use my details bellow.

Name: Mr. Steven Owusu Ackom.
Address: Accra-Ghana.
Amount: US$2000.00

Thanks in anticipation of your mutual indulgent of this message.

Yours in service,
Barr: Steven Owusu Ackom.
Attorney-at-Law.

Delivered-To:xxx
Received: by 10.202.205.134 with SMTP id d128csp191360oig;
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 08:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.200.37 with SMTP id jp5mr6617732wjc.120.1407252039079;
Tue, 05 Aug 2014 08:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from passat.vivawebhost.com (passat.vivawebhost.com. [91.148.168.108])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id bp17si5278999wib.81.2014.08.05.08.19.54
for <xxx>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 05 Aug 2014 08:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: temperror (google.com: error in processing during lookup of [email protected]: DNS timeout) client-ip=91.148.168.108;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=temperror (google.com: error in processing during lookup of [email protected]: DNS timeout) [email protected]
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1]:45993 helo=oldowusulawfirm.org)
by passat.vivawebhost.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1XEgWa-0004yn-AV
for xxx; Tue, 05 Aug 2014 18:19:40 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 18:19:39 +0300
To: xxx
Subject: From the desk of Barr: Steven Owusu Ackom
In-Reply-To: <CANw+qZ1S+wXFOyeDCtmk1sgorfBF85+14imroE2tJUdx=-iP6Q@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CANw+qZ1S+wXFOyeDCtmk1sgorfBF85+14imroE2tJUdx=-iP6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/0.9.5
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - passat.vivawebhost.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - oldowusulawfirm.org
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: passat.vivawebhost.com: authenticated_id: [email protected]
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

#236993 by Grunt Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:24 pm
pictures of Aaron Ramos are very much liked by scammers

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6024981386

Randy E
Last Active: 13 hours ago

How are you doing"I am Randy Edward and am divorced with a daughter, I love your profile and it seems we share things in common and I will like to know more about you, if you are interested I will like to chat and know more about you
[email protected]
#253417 by malu53 Fri May 29, 2015 7:45 pm
resurfacing on zorpia
Kamari
46, Lagos, Nigeria
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 40‑60, in Greece.
Currently Living With Alone

using this pic as profile pic
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23992#p106729

Good Afternoon.
I am actually writing you to enter a cordial discussion with you for an assistance that will benefit both of us. I will give you further details when i read from you, send message to me with this Email address ( kamaritza@ yahoo.com )) I wait your reply....
Thank you.
Kamari
#258100 by malu53 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:55 am
Sgt Aaron Ramos, resurfacing this time as Timothy Stewart

City: Las veges :lol:
Bodytype: very cuddly
Type: single
Children: without children
Looking for a: woman Age:49-69
Relations:Relationship

Description: I'm Timothy Stewart from the united state :=) ,My parents are Originally from Denmark but we nationalized here in USA, I'm the only child of my parents,My father is a very wealthy business man but unfortunately i lost them in a ghasty motor accident when i was very young (17years old),Ever since then life has been very lonly and diffilcult with no one to take care of me,With the pains i passed through i decided to join the military at the age of 19 because i have lived a very hurt and lonly life,so i don't want to see anyone suffer or in pains because i have tasted it and i know how it feels,I promised and vowed to protect my country and also to protect the good legacy my father left for me before he died,After everything God blessed me and i started doing everything i vowed to God,helping the poor,I also gave one of my big house in Las Vegas to the Ophernage and every year i donate the sum of $500,000 to them and God has been giving me the grace to continue helping people and now i have been given the post of a one star General, i can stand to my feet and say am a wealthy General because God has lifted me,i know my Country and my parents will be very proud of me. I hope you understand everything i say to you, my hobbies,i like swimming, helping and going to the beach and my favourite colour is purple. I have blue eyes, blonde hair, am 5'7 feet tall (173cm), wieght 80 and my body type is straight, That is everything about me and my life dear

additional pics including yahoo avatar are posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9597#p32029
#258748 by rococo Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:36 am
http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/stuartcarlton
stuart
51, Los Angeles, California, United States

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑65, in Japan.

Hi Dear,
I've been looking at your profile. It seems that we have much in common. Can you tell me a bit more about yourself? Anyway My name is stuart carlton from Arizona, United States of America.I'm not always in line because of the nature of my work, I prefer email communication when I'm free I will send emails to you, as I am always busy with my colleagues here.so please give me your email so that i can write you an e-mail to tell you more about myself with my picture, or you can write me a card to my e-mail:
([email protected])
All the best,
stuart
Image Image
pics stolen from Sgt Aaron Ramos already on SW:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25968#p71353