Information on romance scams and scammers.
#140110 by Spook Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:03 am
sunflower5333 @ CasualKiss
sunflower5333
True love is uncoditional
Miami, Florida
52-year-old dating male
My Personality consists 3 major things, LOYALTY (dedication), Commitment which most men run from now a days, Truthfulness (being real). I treat people and do to others as i would like done to myself. I have alot of love to give, but not just to anyone (could you be the lucky Lady)?. I also want to say for the record that I'm not saying these things so i could win you over, I'm saying these things because its who i am and whats in my heart that i know is right. I am honest about who i am, no games here. I'm the type that will respect you, be LOYAL to you, be the shoulder to cry on when you need me, make you laugh when your feeling down. I am also the type of person that will be by your side through thick and thin, through the good times and the bad. Also to rub your feet after a hard day of work. I hope you give me the chance to show you these qualities about me. You will NOT be disappointed.

Hello,
I am Jason i sent you a message earlier, did you received it? can we be friends? May i know your name? I'm
looking for someone who can laugh at himself and just likes having a good time. Looking for a traveling partner to share a glass of wine with at sunset. Two people don't have to be exactly the same, that would be boring. looking for someone who likes to dance and doesn't mind being the only ones on the dance floor. just go for it. relax, have fun.I am looking for a good woman who can show me true love to spend the rest of my life with and i know that language and distance can not be a barrier when there is true love between the two and true love is unconditional, morever i believe in Destiny.i see that instant chat, system here is very poor and slow, you can add me so we could chat share photos and see each other in webcam if possible
(my email is [email protected] or [email protected]) WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL?call me on 7862454169
text to 7865657894
Regards
Jason

Advertisement

#140112 by ratt84 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 am
[email protected]

facebook.com/charles.weigand.50
Charles Weigand
Worked at own business
Studied at Stanford University
Male

yahoo avatar

leads to
facebook.com/marvin.brooks.503
Marvin Brooks
Worked at self employed
Male
#140113 by ratt84 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 am
facebook.com/mark.malcom.161
Mark Malcom
Worked at own business
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in Akron, Ohio
From Hanover, Germany

About Mark
I am a man who is interested in meeting someone who intelligent, kind, dependable, and emotionally mature, who believes that God is in control of everyone's lives and attempts to live a Christian lifestyle in today's chaotic world. I think this lifestyle is a great foundation for an enduring relationship.

I feel it is important to ask about and observe what is important to my "special someone," then do the unexpected to surprise her and make her happy. Sometimes these gestures at just the right time are very important! I am a devoted person, and have great respect for women who are able to demonstrate this trait.

I have worked hard to create a beautiful and inviting home environment, and love to relax with someone I love. I enjoy gardening, and like to buy unique plants for the landscaping around my home. I find museums fascinating, and like touring historic homes/properties, as well as reading about business news and medical/scientific breakthroughs. I am interested in learning about my partner's interests as well, and would like to participate in them so we could do more things together.

I can go anywhere with someone (business functions, family gatherings, etc.) and am comfortable making conversation with those I don't know. I find that everyone has interesting stories and experiences to share!

#237022 by Grunt Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:43 pm
with the photos in this thread
also here
http://www.dateolicious.com/profile/roma22

Robert Hamon

Roma22: true love...
Seeking: Female Age 41 to 73
Interest In: Activity Partner
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Living: Homeless :laugh-s:
Hair/Eyes: Black, Black :=)
Education: Bachelors degree
Income: Less than $15,000
Offspring: 1 child

MY STORY
it doesn't take much to make me happy. i enjoy spending quite time with the lord and walking on the beach. i love to laugh and i hope you do too. i love spending time with the woman i love, whether it's on a date or just relaxing watching tv, as long as i'm with you, i'm happy. i want someone that's honest, loving and affectionate. if you're interested, i hope to hear from you soon
#237024 by Grunt Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:46 pm
HelloIt is my pleasure hearing from you and i hope that we will be good friends and more,I am a widower for 5years now and you? i have a 12 years old son and you have children? anyway i am here for something serious and a relationship and you? what is your experince with men on the internet? Attached are my photos.Robert
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015
sent no new photos