Information on romance scams and scammers.
#237687 by Grunt Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:52 pm
zorpia
Harry
56, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Last seen 15 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑99, in Kuwait.
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English
Currently Living With Kids

Hi,how are you doing? Hope you doing well and will like us to get to know each other if you dont mind. Let me start my introducing myself first to you. My name is Harry davenport i Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition. While going through this sites today, I came across your profile which I personally find interesting,So in a specially manner i will like to further communication with you and as for us to know each other well,if you share the same view with me you can reach me through my personal email address: harry.davenpart21 @ yahoo.co.uk , or harry.davenport123 @ gmail.com i will tell you more about me and my picture in reply,i will be Hoping to hear from you.
Yours new friend,
Harry.

also documented here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52225#p122590
and here
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?PHPSESS ... ry;cat=214
Advertisement

#238561 by Grunt Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:55 pm
Hello Dear,
How are you today? My name is Harry Davenport, so I worked as import and export of trucks for about 29yrs now and God willing I have my shipping company here in London now 20t ..I was born in October 1958 and grew up in Portugal, but have lived in USA (Arizona) for the rest of my lifes since I was a child I came here ..becos of misunderstanding between my father and my mother that my mother died shortly after ..my not we moved from Portugal, and I lost my dad in 1992 ... I was just like I was their only son and I have other brothers, as I do not know anyone as I was never told that I no only my parents ..
Man I'm single, happy dad looking for my jacket and tie kind lady. Hoping to find a friend before he has the potential to develop into a relationship of trust and care. I have so much to share about myself, and a lot of desire to know you. I am happily employed and absolutely love what do.I are independent and ready to find a serious woman, who is confident and enjoys what they do as much as me. I would just like to improve myself, sharing my life with someone I can call my best friend and have fun living life with. I like parks, and the beach, and hanging out with friends. Bon fires and more, camping and travel in different places. I love the craft and have a passion for floral arrangements. My favorite times of the year are spring green leaves and flowers that I get to plant and showers misty rain, the summer for sunbathing and leisure time that allows me, fall for the smell in the air, beautiful scenery and of course, Halloween, winter for the first snow and the crackling fire in the fireplace. I love my son and I'm amazed at how fast it is growing and how long it will be before he left on his own. And although my almost disappeared ....
I am very sincere and loving what else there is to say a country boy at heart living in city.Enjoy go camping and walking love the beach and walking along the Great Lakes. Have keen interest in photography love nature and birds and wildlife. I like all aspects of photography. I own a house in Nottingham England, and I will be happy to meet a nice woman for a serious relationship and I hope to see that beautiful person one day. I looked at this as a task of my government, after all, I signed up for this job, but I want to settle down with that person.I enjoy exploring new places and meet new people.Hearing there stories and share their company either as a friend or more
I am an optimistic person that has a variety of interests ... I am a down to earth man who considers himself safe, intelligent, honest, romantic, spontaneous, caring with a big heart, easy to get along with the personality positive, ambitious, self-motivated, confident, expressive, caring, passionate, good Christian with a good sense of humor, I like to cook, sports, movies, music are open-minded and fun-loving, the little things in life count I ddont drink or smoke. am a laid back, easy to get along with a good listener with a good sense of humour.When it comes to the relationship are very optimistic
I have a son named Nixson was born in Greater London Mile End Road on June 7, 2000, Saturday at Kern
Medical Center. Nixson wants to become a doctor in the future. Studio Nixson Samuel Merritt College.He is the 2nd year of school hours.
My wife died in an accident last April 3, 2005 Wednesday morning, she collided with the motorcycle engine whiles
she was crossing a street to a supermarket to buy some food. She was rushed to a hospital and spent three
days there before he died, the doctor said that he had internal bleeding, which was the cause of his death ...
My parents, dad was called Williams Wilson was a British citizen, has been self-employed for their own business owned a jewelry store for all kinds of jewelry and at the same time they have worked with the company Guinness died
at age 48 on Monday August 29, 1986, the cause of his death was diabetes ....
The mother's name was Mrs. Beatrice Boulanger, was a citizen of France. He was a director of marketing
a supermarket in France Dijon. stops his work when he was married to my father. Mom says that she met the father in a train .... whiles was going to work, he said that he felt cold and Dad gave her a jacket and began to there.mom was 46 years old when she died the cause of his death was like blood. died February 8, 1979 Friday.
Whenever I travel a care taker who take care of my son Nixson to school. I also have a dog of four years
I called Bingo I travel with bingo everywhere I go .... my contract with the company's field sea will end in three months.
The death of my wife caused me a lot of pain and this is why I have not been in contact with a woman
until now. I'm ready to settle down and spend the rest of my life with the woman serious, are here in search of true love, a woman with love, caring, honest and trustworthy ....
I'm here looking for someone who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one that cares about people and always like talking to friends.Will like to meet someone who is humble and respectful too.because are respectful and I also want to be treated as that.will like meeting someone you'd like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship .will like to meet someone who is humble and respectful too.because are respectful and I also want to be treated like that. will like to meet someone you'd like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship ..
This is my picture to you ... I also like to get yours too well and your Skype name so I can add it back after you have returned from work..i I hope to hear from you soon thank God bless you
Hugs and kisses to you ...
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015

#238605 by Grunt Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:22 pm
wrote me again on zorpia
this time providing the email address [email protected]

I am a widow and looking beautiful as you like for someone. You've definitely attract your profile so and appealing. I think no one will skip to your profile without having to send a message or a hint ... smile. I see sincerity in dir.Ich decided to break the ice by sending you hope my simple "Hello" .I that it created get a nice place in your heart for me an answer soon. Relationship is not a question of age differences or distance. Do not believe the distance between us.contact me and we can see where the ways of fate Us führen.Mein image'm sorry, my position at work does not allow me my photos on the dating service to upload, but I'm going to you privately by e-mail only if you're curious, my picture.we can e-mail address for you and I will send it gladly ... Please write me back if you are also interested ... and maybe we could start as friends ... and share each other dachte.Ich am sure that you would find me interesting, if you have a trial to me ... I'll tell you more about me, how it goes ... I would admire, if you could I say more about yourself ... We can also chat with the messenger, if you do not mind ... I hope you have access to the e-mail address ... You can contact me at: harry.davenport21 @ yahoo.co.UkI will be waiting for you there and hope to read or hear from you soon ... bye for now and stay safe ... .kisses
#240879 by rococo Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:19 am
[email protected]

Image << Yahoo avatar
angelreturn.com/ harry
Male, 48 / Single
Create Date 07/03/2015

About Me:
I'm romantic but serious at the same time, very energetic and I like to create something and to make this world full of love, peace.You will never be bored with me.I am full of happiness and hope, but I'm alone a little bit, that's why I'm here. I want to be loved by you, because I see my angel in you.Cant imagine my life without communication and new acquaintances
Looking For: someone who accepts people as they are,
GOSPORT, United Kingdom

IP: 194.187.250.204
ISP: M247 Ltd
United Kingdom, London
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-anderson/87/53/92
David Anderson
Oil and Gas Professional
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Oil & Energy
Currently Self (s)
Education: University of Tulsa

#275460 by malu53 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:06 pm
with the last pic posted ... on rl
Robert Heinrich
City: Washington
Type: divorced
Children: 1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:40-65
Relations:Relationship

Description: Am simple and easy going man who wants a serious minded adult for matured communication
#275464 by malu53 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:15 pm
Skype ID: rorori19
Name: Robert Heinrich

IP used: 41.66.208.142 <<< Vodafone Ghana

Skype avatar, same as profile pic
#321320 by Snow-White Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:54 am
rugbby
46, Man, Single
Stockholm, Sweden
Looks for:
Woman
38 - 52 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
What I am doing with my life I am currently in military work
Open relationship only

Hi dear nice meet you here thanks for the same .. tell me about yourself if you do not mind?
Heinrich
#321325 by malu53 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:00 pm
RAY12
56, Man, Complicated relationship
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Looks for: Woman 50 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
ALWAYS HAPPY AS LONG AS AM ALIFE

What I am doing with my life
IT PERSONAL!!!!

Things I like about myself
I LUV MY SELF BECAUSE NO MATTER THE CONDITION AM INTO I ALWAYS APPRECIATE
God.

How are u doing?
cute profile pic, can I get to know you?
care for a chat?