Information on romance scams and scammers.
#239363 by Grunt Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:56 pm
zorpia
Greg
52, Vero Beach, Florida, United States
Last seen 3 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑90, in Germany.

Hi , how are you doing , i will like to chat you up if you don't mind you can call me Greg.
Am glad to read back from you xxx, you can get back to me through my email .............[email protected]
i will like to know more about you if you don t mind]
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#239424 by Grunt Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:57 am
http://www.militarycupid.com/en/profile ... ID/1202618

i need a real compassionate
Thompson (52)
Male / Divorced / ID: 1202618
New York, New York, United States
Seeking: Female 35 - 55 living within 250 kms of New York, New York, United States
For: Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education: High School
Have children: No
I did an online course where I studied psychology and conflict resolution.After my Education pursuit,I got married to my lovely wife(MARY) Unfortunately, MARY died in a ghastly motor accident over two years ago,I lost my Dad too the same year,but my mum is still alive.I really loved my wife and Dad because of the kind of bond between us. She had loved me with all her heart and she loved me for who I am.She was so caring and possessed all the qualities a woman should possess.She was so much an angel that I treasured her so much but God knows why that happened to her. After series of mission,defense and awards,and many years of experience,I have been able to rise to the post of a Captain as a result of hard work and with the good Lord. I enjoyed my comfortable house with two Luxury cars and a Truck, but too much of Loneliness. I don't mean to show off with my Properties or whatsoever but just to let you know that I am a very OK person and I am not on here to get myself rich.

Image Image
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
#239425 by Grunt Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:07 am
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/292/292310P1.html

Ortiz
City: Texas
Eyes: black
Education: College
Religion: Christian
Marital Status: Single
Kids: 2

Image Image Image

More about me: I would like to find someone special to spend time with and if it naturally progresses to something more, that would be great. I am independent, caring, and honest. I love being active and having fun with my kids. I would like to meet someone who is cool and honest, open minded, outgoing, knows what they want, motivated in life, and has a good sense of humor.
I realized recently that I would like to find someone special to share things with. I value honesty, communication, friendship and romance. I believe that life is less meaningful if you don't have someone special to share them with. i like music, movies, friends, travel, vacations, entertainment, coffee shop, live music, comedy club..... i believe if you will be fateful, i'm the best man for you...
find additional pictures of this innocent man which scammers are abusing here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=62442
#268241 by malu53 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:04 am
scott gary
worked at Military Channel
lives in Cuney, TX 75759, United States