Information on romance scams and scammers.
#239496 by rococo Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:21 pm
romlove.com/user/29886
jinferxx
User status: Online
Name: mating Age:31
Type:single Children:1 child
Looking for a: man Age:23-30
Relations:Friendship

Description: ma in love ma in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in lovema in love
Hello dear
Complements of the season to you. I would like to
express my sincere gratitude to you. My name is Miss Jenny,
i will send you my foto ok [email protected] ok

Yahoo avatar:- Image
Advertisement

#239497 by rococo Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 pm
jinnfervv-mating.skyrock.com/profil/
jinnfervv-mating
female, 30 years old

Hello, My Name is Miss Jennifer, I read your profile today and it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one, and am interested to be a friend first.please contact me ([email protected]) ok thank you email me i will send you my photo ok
#239498 by rococo Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 pm
angelreturn.com/view/common/main.xhtml?extProfileId=3203#!
jinnfer4u
Female
31 - Albany / United States
Create Date 01/07/2013

About Me
my name is JENNIF from West Africa, i saw your profile and i love it, i think we can make it together email me back through my email thus;([email protected]) JENNIF. EMAIL ME I WILL SEND YOU MY FOTO OK
#239499 by rococo Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:27 pm
linkedin.com/groups?viewMemberFeed=&gid=3764297&memberID=196978626
jeniferm jinnfer

comment::
Hello, My Name is Miss Jennifer,I read your profile today and it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one,i am interested to be a friend first.please contact me([email protected])
miss.JENNIFER
#239500 by rococo Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:38 pm
tickme.com/member/jinnfer4u.html
jinnfer4u
I am a woman looking to meet men
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Star Sign: Aquarius
State: Alaska
Town/City: darka

My Thoughts
Hello Dear, Name is Miss jinfer . I got your contact today and i become interested to knowing you and be your friend please i will like you to contact me back through my email ([email protected])or send your email addresse so that i can contact you back then we can know each other better i will also tell you more about my self in my mail box i hope to hear from you
jinnfer
:mrgreen: pic already here
#262932 by rococo Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:08 pm
ochotek.pl/
jinfer45
Online: YES

Hello dear Complements of the season to you. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you. My name is Miss Jenny, I am niceand beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic. well Icome in contact with your email online when I was looking for asincere friend, I think we can click together as one friends.
[email protected] Waiting for your reply your new friend
Jenny
pic already here