Information on romance scams and scammers.
#223140 by Ginger Lee Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm
Metrodate user Henry_Max
https://www.metrodate.com/members/Henry_Max/
Profile:
Tell us a little about yourself: I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need to be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time.
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'10"
Children: My children are grown up
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter

Initial private message:

Hello,
It's nice contacting you on here,you sounded so nice and interesting on your profile and if you don't mind i would really like to know you better,if you are interested you can contact me directly on my personal email [email protected] will like to hear from you soon
Regards
Henry

Email:

Hi Dear, It is nice to hear from you. My names are Henry Maxwell. So my Dear how's everything with you? I hope you are having a great week? . smile. It's nice to meet you on Metrodate.Actually i am new there, If you don't mind can i know how long you have been in there, and what are you looking for?. Well you are stunning, gorgeous, I am interested in you really.I would like to get to know you better and perhaps our communication will grow into something more. I am going to tell you a little about myself now. I am a man who wants to find his love and happiness. someone I could fall in love and the one who would love me too. I know it is not easy to find the second half. I want to give all my love and tenderness to my woman. I am a very tender, caring man. I am also very romantic. And I dream of spending time with my woman, to walk holding hands, to cook together, to make breakfasts for each other, to bring coffee in bed after a wonderful night together. There are so many things that two people could do together. And this my dream and I believe that my dreams will come true. I hope we can have the opportunity to correspond and explore to each other as well. I will look forward to hear from you soon. Tell me more about your self . I will tell you about the sheep on my next email. :D And i would like to see your pictures.
Regards

Metrodate profile pic:

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#223145 by Ginger Lee Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 pm
Good morning Dear. How was your night? Hope you slept like me, smile. Sorry but i can't stop looking at your pictures. You are looking gorgeous. I really appreciate your telling me about yourself and your sincere intention. I believe that it takes two people to contributing to a relationship or friendship to make it work. Now I will try to describe myself and my family. My name is Henry. single parent, I have one daughter named Cynthia she is married now. I lost her mom about 5 years and 3 months now. i was born in state & raised in Scotland. I live in Scotland for 38 years .I lost my Dad when i was 20 years old. I was born and raised in the Methodist church, I move to Scotland with my parents when i was little boy, i had all my studies in Scotland .i study VETERINARIAN but i also manage my late father's company. because my father work with construction company in Scotland as a Services Engineering. and finally come back Miami FLORIDA after the death of my wife. I am a sincere and trust worthy person, as I would expect the same thing in return. Now about the sheep, i love animals so much so i work with all kinds of sick animals, i brought the sheep back to life. smile, I am here to save the life of animals, oh i see you have a cute dog, wow. It would be nice of you to make it clear what kind of man you are searching for. Maybe, it's interesting for you to know something more about me as well. Tell me. what do you for a living And what do you do for fun? I would love to know more about you. love to read from you. Have a blessed day....

Hi xxx, How are you today? Its really nice to hear from you, and i can see from your email that we have something in common. Well my daughter is happily married, and she live in Canada with her husband. I am happy you don't want children, me either. I want someone to spend the rest of my life with. Someone to call my own. I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please her as well. i believe that God leads and directs our path. One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges. Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic woman to be my partner. There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved. Anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy. Thank you for the compliments about my picture. To be honest with you, I am already trapped by your beauty. I can say for you that you have all the good qualities in a woman, and if you will agree to be mine, i will put an end on searching. Please if you don't mind can you delete your profile on metrodate?...Sorry to ask this but i can be jealous sometimes. Smile. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards

Hello Dear, sorry for my late response, i have been busy. How is your day going? to be honest i missed your sweet email. Tell me more about your self, i mean what you do in your daily life, where you usually go at your free times. More about my self, I like to reserve knowledge and apply them in my work and daily life.... I adore new places, new ideas and creative people with a great sense of humor,I like to work harder and receive huge pleasure and creative forces from it. I love sports, I like slow dancing . I think, all the people have to try to be healthy. I prefer healthy board to have a good form.
I like free air of the cleanness at home, like to prepare tasty & experiment in the kitchen. I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards

#223399 by Grandma Grim Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:33 pm
My names are Henry Maxwell. So my Dear how's everything with you? I hope you are having a great week? . smile. It's nice to meet you on Metrodate . Actually i am new there, If you don't mind can i know how long you have been in there, and what are you looking for?. I would like to get to know you better and perhaps our communication will grow into something more. I am going to tell you a little about myself now. I am a man who wants to find his love and happiness. someone I could fall in love and the one who would love me too. I know it is not easy to find the second half. I want to give all my love and tenderness to my woman. I am a very tender, caring man. I am also very romantic. And I dream of spending time with my woman, to walk holding hands, to cook together, to make breakfasts for each other, to bring coffee in bed after a wonderful night together. There are so many things that two people could do together. And this my dream and I believe that my dreams will come true. I hope we can have the opportunity to correspond and explore to each other as well. I will look forward to hear from you soon. Tell me more about your self .And i would like to see your pictures.
Regards
Delivered-To:REMOVED
Received: by 10.31.160.212 with SMTP id j203csp288412vke;
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.182.46.168 with SMTP id w8mr3658445obm.56.1413577697098;
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-ob0-x244.google.com (mail-ob0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id sc6si2482938oeb.105.2014.10.17.13.28.16
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxil.com>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::244 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ob0-x244.google.com with SMTP id va2so335564obc.3
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxil.com>; Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.202.224.65 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.202.224.65
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.202.224.65])
by 10.202.224.65 with SMTP id x62mr2775322oig.91.1413577696553 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.202.224.65 with SMTP id x62mr2775322oig.91.1413577696548;
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.182.28.106 with HTTP; Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CALP39KNqEoRrDdhSC_QrQnxmEji5YPjpYWw8E4Mo9YdgSRD3nw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CALP39KNqEoRrDdhSC_QrQnxmEji5YPjpYWw8E4Mo9YdgSRD3nw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:28:16 +0300
Message-ID: <CAM3XA3MPc4yK_hhe-a7jg_hzgEH7pMf=YBb9v4raEeGsMiJj-A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
To:REMOVED
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a113d2bba771c590505a434fe

--001a113d2bba771c590505a434fe
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Last edited by Grandma Grim on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#224184 by Ginger Lee Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:37 am
my meeting went well, but i am so sad that we are living on Monday, for a contract and i don't want to go now,. ... but its very important. How was your day?..Because i really want to meet you.So baby what did you said about our meeting each other?My love has so much meaning now even 1 or 2 ..its has a lot of meaning that u have truly do understand the music of my love and your heart is dancing to every rhythm i composed for you from my heart...i want you to be so happy with me loving me with all your heart cause u will never regret a day given my your whole heart and your love..i will keep your love so safe and secure that all the days of your life u just need to be happy with me..i am the true man for you and i will be the true love for you too..i will marry you will all possibilities.If you don't mind can i have your number?. I was worried i thought you didn't reply my email. You see, i am into you, i can't do without reading from you.
Regards

How was your night?... Baby with the email you wrote me last night I don't think you understood what I wrote on the email. First I didn't say we are breaking up, but I ask how we gonna meet, second i am not going for veterinarian contract. But I am going for electric contract, if you will remember I told you I also manage my late father business. So I got a huge contract somewhere in Europe. I am leaving on Monday. But i want to remind you that you are my future wife, I will be back soon. I love you and nothing can change that.
Regards

I am doing this also to earn more to set my set myself with my veterinarian job. I really understand you. Baby I promise to be back soon. Here is my number 925-695-7305

#225649 by Ginger Lee Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:09 pm
Good Morning How was your night? I have a contract here in Lithuania, they speak Lithuanian Language. Baby i missed you all already. I so much love you that i can't wait to get meet you in person..I imagine that day i will get off that plane holding you tight to my heart and feeling the heart beat of your heart. I really want you in my life at all cost and i will do anything to be there for you,cause i cant wait to experience this love you have for me in person and i know its going to be so wonderful..I so much love you and i will continue to love you till death do us part. Baby like i told you i have limited time here, i planned to stay less than 2 weeks. Because i have planned to meet you as soon as come back home. But i have some issue yesterday. I transferred some money on Thursday last week to this place, hoping that when I get here I can take the money and start my project here and when I went to the bank to yesterday to take the money, they told me that the money has not deflected on there, and my work has to start on Thursday. I made this transfer because i don't have to enter the plane with that kind of money. And bank said that it might take 7 to 8 days before the money can deflect. Baby i feel disappointed, because this is the contract i signed to do with on my self and after that they can give me a check for all the works i have done. You know its well known company that people have been using. And now i am set to disappoint them. Baby can i ask you for some help?...Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards

Sorry to disturb but I really want to talk to you about something but i don't know how you will feel about it.but with all hopes and faith your heart will be so cheerful to listen and know how i truly feel about it..i don't know how to go about telling you,cause i am a little bit scared right now about what i just want to ask you..but since we have really been open to each other, i have nothing to worry about since we both truly love and care for each other...Well i really want to seek for financial assistance from you. If you can lead me some money, i will you give you back as soon my money deflect. Please i really need your help.
Regards

How was your night, To be honest with you, i couldn't sleep last night. I don't know what to do, I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears. I want you to realize one fact that in no occasion will I lie about my personality, what would I gain in such? I wish I could open my heart for you to see so that you can be sure I am for real. I don't know what else to say than to tell you that I will always be myself, honest, faithful, caring, loving and affectionate, I do hope you would believe me, lets give love a chance to win and I pray that we will never regret we do so. I really need help, I wish you can understand my situation over here abroad. And see reasons to help me out. I know you don't really care about the interest, if you lend me some money, i will pay you back with a huge interest, just to show my gratitude to what you have done for me. Its easy to have someone who will believe in you, But i can assure you that you have me. Because i really believe in you, And will always be there for you, i am with you for better and for worst. Have a blissful morning. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs and kisses to my Lovely wife to be. LOVE YOU. i hope this picture will brighten your day.
Regards

#239699 by rococo Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 am
confirio.com
54 / Male / Straight
I'm Online
Joined (a) to March 1, 2015.
He lives in Louisville, Kentucky.

About me:
I'm actually good looking and comfortable in my skin and self-confident. I'm happy with myself. The person I am is much more than how I look. I tend to believe that is true of most people...but then sometimes I meet people who are so focused on how they look, they can't get beyond that. There is so much more to life.I love to laugh and I usually end up making other people laugh most of the time. I confess that sometimes I worry too much, though I'm trying to stop that, so I find that if I laugh and make others laugh, it gets my mind off things.
Hi how are you doing?I am Mark and thanks for the meet me interest,i am Actually new on here and just want to meet new peoples with aim of developing something serious,i will be so glad if you can tell me a little about yourself cos i am interested in getting to know you,you can email me at [email protected] or text me at 323- 475 - 8743,i hope you have a nice time and i will be looking forward to read from you
2015-03-01
Image <-- pic stolen from Christian Ciocan
#253384 by malu53 Fri May 29, 2015 2:10 pm
https://www.facebook.com/chris.derick.771
Chris Derick
Supervisor at Civil Engineering
Studied at University of Sydney
Past: Sydney Technical High School
Lives in Miri, Sarawak
From Sydney, Australia

profile pic already posted by Ginger Lee

hi,i will love to know you,u can send me your emai
am from Australia and i told you i work in a company, labour/construction so am in Malaysia presently

#253386 by malu53 Fri May 29, 2015 2:23 pm
clone on badoo

https://us1.badoo.com/0458611740/
Terry Phillipe
London
Greater London, United Kingdom

I'm here to make new friends
Interests
Languages: English
Last edited by malu53 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
#263699 by rococo Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:24 am
Zorpia / John
50, New York City, United States
Last seen 11 minutes ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Laos.

Hello Dear My name is John peter, I saw your profile today and become interested in you. Please reply to me at [email protected] or you give me email address ok
#263752 by rococo Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:27 pm
E-mail:
Hello..how are you doing today nice to meet you my name is John Peter i am from United States I am 47 years old single Widowed for 5 years i have 2 children I am a Graduate of Oxford university United States.I graduated as an Engineer, working with a construction company here , am the only child leaving with my mom..my daddy has passed away...long time ago...that' s a part of life...How about you?
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 17:48:43 +0100

pic posted on zorpia
#268528 by cream Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:08 pm
Well, today I thought I would search the pic that I've copied from my private message on Facebook via tinyeyes to see if it matches with any scam pic..the results were huge, which brought me to this website.

The last time I had any communication with him was in August. He was known as Scott Andrew on his Facebook. He made a friend request on my profile, but I didn't accept as I dont know him and his profile stated that he was in UK. However, I was curious and message him instead of accepting his friends request, because if i had accepted his request, he would've access to my profile and have pathway to see my friends and other information.
Anyway, he has closed the account after I told him that Im not working and are studying right now. Here are the conversation from my Facebook inbox, if anyone is interested.

(Scott) "I wanted to be your friend that is why i add you hope i did not up set you."

I am Scott Andrew and you?

(Me)- Hi, Scott. I'm not upset, yet just curious about how you've come across my profile name, since you're all the way across the world.

(Scott)- Yeah i know it will be curious to you, I was on my facebook when i saw your name on people you may know, After going through your profile you look beautiful and responsible that is why i add you, Meanwhile i am from Scotland and you?

(Me)- hihihi, thanks for the compliment. I'm not that beautiful, my friend had taken the pic with her creative samsung cam on her phone. I'm from Australia, but you're already know that.

(Scott)-you are so beautiful and nice and i must tell you that you are so nice and responsible, but i want you to know one thing is that i am open heart someone and i am very simple and understanding so how about you?

(Scott)- Did you work today?
(me)- I'm studying until the end of the year

( Scott)- Okay i understand

(Scott)- Okay i chat you when i get to work okay
(Me)- I hope you have a nice day today

That was it. He deactivated his profile later on that day. Probably open another profile name now.

So, I think its fair to say, see how the person react when you mention that you're not working. Hahahaha
#299157 by malu53 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:40 am
facebook.com/lewis.idehenre.9
Paul Dove
Studied at University of Southern California
Went to college
Lives in California City, California
Single
From Amsterdam, Netherlands
profile from April 20

Image Image