Information on romance scams and scammers.
#239840 by rococo Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:56 pm
naijapals.com/?L=users.profile&id=830826
wendy005
wendy
24,female
nwe yourk, United states.

Hello dear
my name is Wendy single lady writing for friendship
i drop in your profile,And I love what i saw there,
i believe we can get acquainted,For more pictures,
Please contact me direct to my private box
([email protected])

facebook.com/profile.php?id=889265295
Wendy Duke
Advertisement

#239841 by rococo Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:59 pm
netlog.com/wendybelleh770
Female - 25 years, Şulayyib Turkumān, Syria ...

My Dear friend, My name is Miss Wendy.
I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health? i am single and never married, It give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today on (http://www.netlog.com) Which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so That in can get to know each other and see what Happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email ([email protected]) for easiest communication, and for me to send you my photo, Please don, t contact me here in this site, contact me Directly to my email address ([email protected]) so that you 'will reach me have a blessed day and Lots of love,
Miss Wendy

#239842 by rococo Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 pm
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011734522
Love B

Hello, my name is Wendy, I will like to be in friendship with you!!!, I hope you would not mind in contacting me back, to share some Idea, picture and know more about each other. I believe color, tribe or language is never been a barrier to any relationship, meanwhile I have an important to tell you, kindly contact my email here [email protected] , I will be waiting to receive your reply soon, whereby I can send you more of my picture, waiting your reply, have a very great day.
Wendy. ([email protected]