Information on romance scams and scammers.
#239216 by rococo Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:03 pm
romlove.com/messages/view/156415
mary01
User status: Online
Name: Mary Age:24
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Description:
please my dear write me through my private email box which i have send to you ok
Hi, My name is miss Mary, I am interested in your friendship, i have some thing very important to discuss with you that is the reason i want you to write me through my private email.( [email protected] )and I will also tell you more about Myself ok.
Advertisement

#239286 by rococo Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:30 am
Subject: MY DEAR,I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏

My dearest one,
Thanks you very much for your response to my mail, how is everything going over there with you in your country?, I hope you are doing well, please I’m sorry that I didn’t write to you on Facebook because I thought that writing through your email address should be the best place for this kind of conversation, in not wasting much of time my name is Mary Gatkuoth A 23 year old girl. I’m (from country called Sudan in Africa) but presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal also in Africa as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some time ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm a very simple girl down to earth.

My father's name was late Dr. Peter Gatkuoth, and my mother's name was late Mrs. Florence Gatkuoth. My late father was the third president of the High Executive Council of the Southern Sudan Autonomous Region and also owner of (PETER-PEAKS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD) in south Sudan my country which was destroyed during the war, When my parents died, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Dakar Senegal) through the red cross rescue team, but it has not been easy for me since then, Presently, I live in a missionary center here to get sustained for my life. Here is too tough and hard on me because of hunger and lake of money to take care of myself I’m planning to seek for a better future which is one of the reason I contacted you, Now listen my dear before the death of my late father; he deposited some amount of money in one bank in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. The amount in question is
($5.750 Million US Dollars) in the bank, which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to proved to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust this my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person and interested, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal bank account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to me; to enable me clear myself from this camp and prepare my traveling documents to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this plan with you to any other person
(it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

Here is too hard and there is hunger too. We only feed once a day unless one receives a personal gift and help from some humanitarian bodies. The only person who shows concerns is pastor Joshua Dawba , the Pastor in charge of the missionary church I resides, I uses his computer to communicate with you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you can call me with his telephone.

The number is (+221777559924) or (00221777559924)
tell him that you want to speak with me Ms Mary Gatkuoth and he will call me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him in his house rather , I'm living in the female hostel here in the camp

Please send me your full contact details.
1. Your name and country.............................
2. Your phone and fax number..........................
3.Your working place and position in the office......................
4.Your passport number...........................
5.Your age.............

so that I can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know that you are coming on my behalf. God bless you.
Best Regard,
Mary.

ImageImage
#239871 by rococo Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:30 pm
http://www.bangme.net/default.aspx?uid=683375
marygatk
about me: i have nothing interesting to say

left by marygatk 3 days ago
Hi, My name is miss Mary, I am interested in your friendship, i have some thing very important to discuss with you that is the reason i want you to write me through my private email.( [email protected] )and I will also tell you more about Myself ok.

pic already here
#239873 by rococo Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:37 pm
http://romlove.com/user/30061
marylove02

User status: Online
Name: Mary Age:24
Bodytype: average
Type:single Children: without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Description:
please my dear write me through my private email box () which i have send to you so that i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about Myself ok.
Hello
My name is miss Mary, I am interested in your friendship,I would also like to know something about you.I think we can move on from here.please email me at this,( [email protected] )my dear, for me to give you my pictures and also tell you more about Myself ok.please i want to discus something important with you contact me direct to my box, is not something we can talk here.my dear distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life, Mary.

#252306 by rococo Sat May 23, 2015 7:53 am
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY DEAR‏‏

Hello Dear,
How are you, hope your are good.You might think that i have forgotten you.Though, it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, this show is a gratification them, despite Circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.I take this liberty is inform you That, the transaction in were pursing together, finally worked out that God's infinite mercy and I Decided that contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you That, I am presently in an Paraguay with my new husband who helped me Achieve this goal for numerous business Negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and Decided to go down to the hotel business center is mail you Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of $ 150,000'00 Dollars (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.Please, I left the draft with the Rev. Joshua dawba in the refugee camp his contact information are as follows. Rev. Joshua Dawba.

Name Rev. Joshua Dawba ...
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone number: (+221777559924) or (00221777559924)
You are a forward to him, The Following:
1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ALSO YOUR PASSPORT OR YOUR ID CARD

He, will further Top advise you about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or small Office Address you provided. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address and telephone Immediately So, your early response is That effect, I Shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail Directly is his email address as Stated E-mail: [email protected] do not fail, it is Necessary / important. please accept this with your whole heart ace and will communicate with you anytime, now and am very busy trying to invest my money

Sincerely Yours,
Mary Gatkuoth.
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:03:45 +0000