Information on romance scams and scammers.
#239865 by Grunt Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:25 pm
zorpia

Andrew
51, Port Chester, New York, United States
Looking for a relationship with a girl,
aged 28‑90, in Kentucky.
Single
I am Friendly.
Ethnicity Other
Language English and Turkisk
Currently Living With Alone

About Me
Am easy going person, Honest and humble .

must have a gmail account ...
see
https://plus.google.com/111173070233839 ... 3839424522

Hello , you really have a pretty nice smile.its beautiful on you.keep it up.. and your profile is wonderful,instinct tells me that there is something distinctly familiar about you that are not disappointing.i think we should plant the seed of friendship by making the very best first step.... so we can know about ourselves. am Andrew, by what name are you called? hope to hear from you soon.
lets chat on skype, my skype andrewwilson11
Advertisement

#239945 by Grunt Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:26 am
Hello dear, Its nice to write you .I was born and raised in New York. When i was age 12, my parents went through a nasty divorce, my mum fought for and won custody of me and my little sister and moved to Istanbul Turkey. i grew around the Gaudi architecture because my step father was an architect who was influenced by the great Antoni Gaudi and his works. My step daddy was the most lovable guy on earth, we got along fine and he filled in that void/space of the father i never had. He taught me everything from wines to music to architecture to history just to name a few. I got married in Turkey and divorced my Ex my wife 2 years ago and my child is 13 years .....i felt it was the end of the world for me. It was really a hard time.Been a single parent, i relocated back to the states last June after i got series of calls from my daddy who was bed ridden with cancer to come back home and take over his business as an oil merchant, i saw it as an opportunity for a new beginning in a new environment for me again. That's how i came back home again. my dad passed last November and ever since, I was opportune to Manage the Business and seek for contract as well, I do visit Turkey regularly and send a monthly stipend home for their up keep. my life has been marred by considerable pains and through it all, i am still smiling and walking tall. Nothing is perfect for nobody. When i am not working, i check out garage sales, go horse back riding, kayaking, bowling and occasionally do volunteer works. Now, you have known about me. I would also want you to tell me about your past. The future is more important though and I'm having a strong feeling that we can make a future together............... Thanks for the Understanding. Hope to hear from you soon
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015

photos stolen from Swedish politician Marcus Rantala
https://twitter.com/marcusrantala
#368444 by malu53 Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:11 am
flirtic
John Brayn
12. June 1960 (58), Edinburgh, USA
Interested in: girls aged from 39 to 56 Years

The aim of my registration on this site is friendship, flirt, relationship. If our iterests match, you can send me a message, make a gift or invite for a date.
I speak english. My mother tongue is english.