Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240106 by malu53 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:52 am
Ronald
34, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Last seen 16 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Malaysia.

Can we have a chat..xxx..Ronald
My name is Ronald Cruijf ..saw your picture and hoping we can have a more interactive chat and get to know one another..my yahoo id is ..[email protected] or you can send me email..
Look forward to your response..xxx..Ronald
Advertisement

#240108 by malu53 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:03 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2015/03/03
Location The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands (86% likelihood)
Opened on static.kpn.net (188.207.126.6:45382)

IP: 188.207.126.6
Organization: KPN Mobile
Services: None detected

Hello xxx,

I was moved with your picture that I saw on the site ..you look so lovely.. will be nice if you give me a chance to get to know you.
My name is Ronald Cruijf from south Africa. Born to a Dutch family in south Africa, my family own a mining business in south Africa but my father is late. I work in the family business.

I am seeking a serious relationship with someone that will share my world with me and who understand the meaning of a good and lasting relationship. I am hoping that you will be the one who will share this value with me.. you look like a world to me in your picture.. a world yet to be discover.

I am athletic, love sports, reading, movies, travelling and new adventures among other things. It will be a great pleasure to get to know more about you.. I hope we can share a lot with one another..

Tell me about yourself and please send me some picture's...herewith is a picture of me.

Take care now..xx..Ronald

Received: by 217.12.9.10
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015

yahoo avatar