Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240112 by malu53 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:44 am
alternate email address
[email protected]

connectingsingles.com
Manmarkhorst
Serving my beloved country
I am a: 49 yr-old man seeking women, 37-80
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Other
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Not Sure

In my own words
About me:
I'm open, kind, gentle, romantic. s*xual and sexy. A gentleman with respect, understanding, thoughtful . A have a good personality and sense of humor. I like to look smart and dress wellI’m a very family oriented, I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with
sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look...

I’m looking for:
Good looking woman with a great sense of humor ....someone to love and trust for the rest of my life that we never let me down for no reason ...

More about me
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Fit/Athletic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gray
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Some College
Religion: Christian/Other
Serving my beloved country
Income: $50,000 to $75,000

Image Image
Advertisement

#240115 by malu53 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 am
Hello dear,Thanks alot for taken your time to reply me and i know the God in his heavenly blessing we bless you {Amen}...Am a single father and i have been single for the past 18 years now and i got a lovely daughter in my life that was given to me by my late wife....Am a serving military man and right now on deployment ....im very easy going man,i love cooking, dancing ,going to the beach ,i love blue,white, black and other be feting color and making people around me happy .But reading from you today makes me so much happy because my life have been so boring in the past years and i hope is gonna be a good life soon because with God all things are possible ....Im looking for a woman that can be my best friend , someone that i can love and trust for the rest of my life that we never hurt my feelings for her and never cheat on me....Life is too good to live alone because life is all about love...Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn
apart...Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason..Love is a fire that reigns in the heart...Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time...Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time...Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness.. This is how i wanna love my woman for the rest of my life and i hope if we can get along with God by ourside is gonna be a good ending...I we be glad if you can send me your mobile number just to talk with you and i we be more happy if you can set up a yahoo messenger or other means of talking to makes this communication more effective ...i hope to read from you soon ....May the love of God be with you ...
Received: from [41.220.69.151] --- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015