Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240188 by rococo Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:27 pm
okcupid.com/profile/ Mankind8764
69 • Chicago, IL • Man
Online now!
Status Single

I’m looking for
• Women
• Ages 68–99
• Located anywhere
• For long-term dating

My self-summary
I am a man with true heart and understanding a man that know what true love is , A man that know what it takes to love and what it takes to be hurt in love , I am an honest/open COMMUNICATOR seeking the same!!Attentive and passionate and great kisser!! I am a happy, positive,open-minded and young-at-heart, 'fun 65' Gentleman, business owner, and outdoor man. I am 5 ft 11, 180,active outdoor man, empathetic, generous, compassionate, funny, warm, spontaneous, open/honest. I am a discreet confidant, attentive listener, and loyal friend. I love sunrises/sunsets, anything on/in/near WATER, Loons, nature, and spending quality time with old and new friends. I am truly blessed with meeting new great people . I enjoy a remarkable variety of activities, especially outdoors. I love to cook for and pamper a Lady! If you are looking for lavish material excesses--LOOK ELSEWHERE! TIME and PEOPLE are most important to me, but I am very generous within my means to those I care about , I am a fun loving man who also has a serious side ..I am a very Hard Working man and i travel base on my Business , I love God , He is my Beginning and the End
Wow! You spark up my entire thinking faculty. I am ready to stop searching, and who knows, the rose in my heart could be yours (lol). Drop a note / email address and I'll reply instantly. Just you may wish to email too, my email on [email protected] You on my mind.
Paul

Photo stolen from Tom Rubens
theaccountabilityfactor.com/about-tom-rubens/
facebook.com/tom.rubens
Advertisement

#240253 by rococo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:20 am
I am so happy to read from you and most importantly, to know we are both looking for the same thing in life. Where do I start from? Really, it is disturbing to go on that dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet, we have to go the extra mile to get this great status. I just got a beautiful in Chicago and seeks a beautiful angel, both inward and outward.
Forgive my manners, my name is Paul Farmer, a construction Engineer. I deal basically in oil platforms, rig constructions, renovations, over water bridges, interior decors and some art works. Trust me, I can add to your beauty (lol). But I am really thinking of hanging the hat this year. Been through many ups and downs in life, yet, I am blessed in some other ways. I mean after getting to the top of success, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner. I mean someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who I can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me (lol). A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub (lol).
And I can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it, no matter what I want to do. I have really worked hard in the past 12 yrs to get to this height.
I have seen faces of women on that site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but I have come with a good news and a bad news. The good news is, I am here to pick my woman to make happy, my second half, my best friend, my co-pilot, but the bad news is, I have only one woman to do this for (lol).
I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could that be love at first sight? Maybe we could find that out (lol). I'm talking about faith here cos when feelings are so powerful, it's as if some forces beyond your control are guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I hope we can now have a direct communication via email cos I do not want to go on a dating site ever again.Hope to hear from you
Paul
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:58:42 +0100
ISP: Microsoft Hosting