Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240305 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm
Roger Smith
[email protected]
Ela Smith
[email protected]

Roger Smith [email protected]

You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are not together each day. My every thought and breath, I draw from you and I truly do love you.

I love you and you are my world. You are the most sweetest, most precious woman in my life. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you. Love, promise me that you will always be mine. I know in my heart our love will never die. You will always be a part of me and I am a part of you indefinitely.

I don't find enough words to describe how I feel about you. You possess all the color and beauty of heavens

Roger Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

My dear love,
Welcome a New Day with a Smile on your Lips and a good thought in your heart.And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure so give God the praise. Good Morning.....Always ask God to give you what you deserve & not what you desire.
Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.
Have a Great Day!Someday somehow whatever you prayed for will come true,for me too all I need now is your presence in my arms,Confidence comes naturally with success.But success comes only to those who are confident
so, begin your day with confidence.

You can’t bring back yesterday,
You can’t look into tomorrow.
So the only gift you have is today.
That is our life;Honey am very worried now and I need to talk to somebody please my love come on line mummy is very ill,Ela sent me the mail I just receive the mail and am very confuse I need to talk to you......My angel, my all, my very self -- only a few words today from Ela and mum I just think I need you by my self now than before Why this deep sorrow where necessity speaks --
Oh, God! look out into the beauties of nature and comfort yourself with that what will I do if I loose my mum now -- love demands everything and that very justly for my mum to see Ela grow and be with me so far as you are concerned, and you with me. If we were wholly united you would feel the pain of it as little as it pains me to hear mum in that state

Now a quick change to things internal from things external I went to our director office to make inquire about the allowance he said the person to sigh the money is not on duty till 29th this month he is on leave. I cannot live without my love and mum she need me now than ever I have made during the last few days touching my own life -- if our hearts were always close together I would make none of the kind. My heart is full of many things to say to you - Ah! -- there are moments when I feel that speech is nothing after all -- cheer up -- remain my true, only treasure, my all as I am yours; the gods must send us the rest that which shall be best for us.

Ela Smith [email protected]

Hello mummy,thanks for the message;my daddy told me you will send me a mail,and am so happy to hear from you mum.....I don't know what is wrong with grandma but I know she will be fine again..Amen

My love in case you lost the details to send the money to my friend these are his details
name= oves okworike
city = warri
country= nigeria
postal code=234
please try to make the transfer on time so he will add the $300 and send to mum for her test to be done to enable the treatment start this week end.Once more am saying thanks from my heart.KISSES buzz me when you wake up my love

HELLO.
I know my situation looks so annoying and almost everybody now sees me to be something else from what i am.it's two years now and i should be home long before now but for some reasons am still here,You know I need help in every area of my life as long as i remain here but am so tired of been helped when i should be helping people.this past two years i have spend here ruined my life do be called poor,scam,liar and many other names that are not mine and am putting all the things i now go through in the hand of my lord JESUS CHRIST.I don’t want my child to suffer any longer for the mistakes I have made. If i most die here, spare my child and help me give her a life she deserve. I want so badly to make her happy again,i feel like i have fail my duty as a father and guardian.

I am but a lost soul trying to find my way. Please help me for my child sake,help me for Xxxxxx my wife to be,help me for my baby Xxxxxx sake. I want nothing more than to be a good father and husband to them but I don’t know how. What do I do?? Please help before its too late.as i write this letter...Heaven bare me witness am on tears and am begging on my knees.

I live in shell camp and am about to be evicted from the camp because my contract ends long time ago and if i leave this camp i will be homeless because i can't even afford a hotel here and the street is so rough to stay.just in this two years i have witness someone staying in camp kidnapped and i have read over 12 kidnaps of white men here and little girls kidnapped for sex slavery. i have seen arm robbers before my very eyes shot dead and burn with fire.my baby was injured with banger during December last year.we have been hospitalize because we drank water from the camp and mosquito bits.i have lost my best friend Emmanuel here.we go without food some night.we don't ever have celebration or walk freely and we are more like prisoners here.my daughter has been locked indoor for two years doing nothing but watching tv and sleeping .i have been called scam and my spirit cries out for justice,i am a christian and i know how it feels to be blessed and to give thanks.i sometime ask God why this whole things happen?why has he not take my life but my daughter's future won't make him do that. i now live on meds to be healthy and i can't even buy my self the source to a healthy life.

please hear me. I am so lost. I don’t know where to turn. I feel worthless. I am losing the people i call family now.I feel so much older. The burdens I have now should not be the burdens a man of my age should have to bare alone. I am always so depressed God. I feel so unloved and I regretfully say this but have i or Xxxxxx done anything during this time to offend you?

I want to hear all is going to be ok . I don’t have the motivation to continue. I am a list dog, dying, cold, looking for a place to die. I feel my soul falling apart. I feel my body braking. I feel death close to my heart. The weight of everything is getting to be too much. I need to change. I need you. Please hear me. Please help me. am crying and begging you please help Xxxxxxxxx.Please bless me with a better life. I am so tired of never having enough anything. Life is a constant daily struggle. I know I should count my blessings, but they are so far from me now. If it weren’t for my babies and my wife' Xxxxxxxxx, I would kill myself. They are the only thing I have to live for. Please hear my cry, please help me.

Am ready to give up anything you want even my account so you take a look and just hold the details till i finally come home.i don't have much time here please help me....i have manage to sway my way through some of the depths i own and i could leave this place with $12k. 5k for the camp accommodation and the renaming for all my needs to leave this place and the machine documents will be with them till i i get home access my account and get the documents back or give the permission to sell if a buyer comes. please ma help me for just this last time and i won't fail you or make Xxxxxx go through anymore pains like she has done for the past two years.i know you need your money to keep up and take care of things and i won't fail you when am out of here.am helpless and may sleep and never wake up one day because my life is not safe anymore here...i need to find a way before the eviction date.please save my life...am here direct on what i want because am tired of waiting for a miracle. someone could be the miracle and i have fast and pray for many days but my spirit still directs me to you.please help me.Thank you and God bless you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#240306 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 pm
The above scam is being done by EMMANUEL OBRIKOGHO in Nigeria. The female is used for phone calls to the victims. She plays a childs role.

Here is the scammers real pictures.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#240353 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:49 am
^^^^^Link leads to: Terry Randy [email protected]

username: terry
name: Terry Randy
email: [email protected]
ethncity: –
marital status: –
other name used: Richard Dwane

IP address: 173.236.215.248

description:
I am an easy going man..I am simple,open minded,truthful,kind,truth worthy,above all God fearing,I like to enjoy life to the fullest with the right woman for me..I want someone I can trust and that will trust me,someone that is ready to settle down,someone that is not here for mind games because am really tired of being alone..

i am terry by name i am looking for a good woman and cool and to be love i am looking for serious love and a woman to marry and i like u on your pic ok so can will be friend
yes baby ok is this [email protected]