Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242148 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 am
badoo.com/pl/0327434072/
Sunshine, 26
Babica, Podkarpackie, Poland
I want to make new friends

Hobbies:
Bruno Mars, Modern Family, Volleyball, Lily Allen
Dresses for the beach, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Resident Evil 4
Hi friend,Am Miss Success, I saw your profile today and I really wish to show my interest on you, please you send me your e-mail address here (successduncan2012(@) gmail(.) (com) so that i will be able to send you my photos and tell you more about me. yours, Miss Success
([email protected])

i don't always have time on badoo. that the reason i want you to contact me through my e-mail. thanks
Advertisement

#242149 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:58 am
Tagged.com/
Miney D
Languages: Français, English, العربية
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
Hello my dear,my name is Success i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will like you contact me through my e-mail me (successduncan2012@ gmail.com) I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

#242150 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am
Hi5.com /
Kim D
Languages: English, Français

Hello my dear, my name is Success i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will like you contact me through my e-mail me (successduncan2012 (@) gmail (.) (com) I will be waiting to hear from you soon. i don't always have time on tagged. that the reason i want you to contact me through my e-mail. thanks
[email protected]
#242152 by rococo Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:10 am
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7291298227
Succe L
Languages: English, العربية

Hello my dear, my name is Success i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will like you contact me through my e-mail me ([email protected]) I will be waiting to hear from you soon. i don't always have time on tagged. that the reason i want you to contact me through my e-mail. thanks