Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243078 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 am
Happidan
56 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: Austin
Marital status: Divorced
Hair colour: grey
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: No
Interests: Love is Life
Education: Graduate degree

About Happidan
I feel that I am accomplished in many areas of my life and I would like to find someone who enjoys what life brings. I am a single man. I am described as funny, attractive, reliable, dedicated, professional, caring, easy to talk with and can make people feel special. i am really looking for a lady who's completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship. who's ready to build up a family with someone real.i want a woman who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..I believe in devoting my time to my loved ones and making them real happy..cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream woman..and i know when she gets to meet me she will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too....love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest you ever imagine.... I am looking for someone who will accept me for who I am, even when I am at my worst. Someone who will cheer for me at karaoke or hold me when I am hurt. Someone who will be able to act silly with me when I feel like cutting loose, or be serious and responsible when the situation warrants. Someone who can be spontaneous and willing to change plans at the drop of a hat Someone who can make decisions without being controlling. I want someone who will be honest, open and supportive and I will be all those things to her.I fully expect to find a woman who both wants and needs me. Someone who brings little drama to the relationship except the positive drama we create together. If anything I have written here interest you, drop me a note and let us see what happens. Distance is only a temporary not a barrier...

no profile pic

Here is My Yahoo ID Lovedan1958
Advertisement

#243083 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 am
yahoo avatar

Skype avatar, same as BP profile pic
skype ID new.daniel1958
name Daniel Anderson from Austin, TX
Last edited by malu53 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#243085 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:13 am
https://plus.google.com/103874545349618103973/about
Gary Vanderlan
male
looking for friends, relationship, networking
birthday September 10, 1944
widowed

Looking for a happy, healthy, fun loving companion, friend, significant other

about me
I like to have a good time, accept people as they are, hang in there when I find something about them I don't like (the good of doing this seems to come through in the end, makes for long term relationships.) If you don't want to be bored, have fun, and be with someone who could show you a good time, I'm a good one to be with. I am a warm, compassionate, kind, and loving person. Several of my friends are long time friends. Once you're my friend I try to keep you. But, let's get to what I like to do...

phone number 289-335-5121

No Results Found
The phone number you searched is invalid.
#243092 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:29 am
Last edited by malu53 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#243150 by rococo Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:22 pm
clone on badoo.com/pl/0275885559/

Benson, 42
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
I want to go out with a girl at the age of 38-60 years
Hobbies:
Jay-Z, John Lennon, Gladiator, Black and White, The man from earth

About me:
There's a lot I would love to say about me, but trust me when i say the space left for that would certainly not be enough for me to carry on. but just some heads up, I am a gentle man at heart, kind and understanding, God fearing and loving. won't praise myself but I certainly have a good sense of humour.. Was ones married but not any more. I love the simple things of life, like seeing a movie, walking on the beach, shopping, eating popcorn oh yeah I love popcorn, lol I am allergic to bee stings. Okay I think that's enough for now
Interested in:
Someone who knows what she wants in a man and in a relationship. not looking for someone perfect, or with the best shape or curves, just wants someone who is God fearing and caring. who wouldn't go wild at any little issue. age doesn't matter to me but i love maturity. not here to flirt or talk sex. just want to meet someone i can connect with and have a relationship

Image Image
#243307 by malu53 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:49 pm
yahoo email address leads to a profile on badoo
user name: Dale

won't upload the pic of an innocent child
#261691 by malu53 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:14 pm
cs
time4myvictory58
Journey of a thousand miles begins with a step
I am a: 58 yr-old man seeking women, 50-70
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they are far away
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Education: Masters Degree
Occupation: Executive/Management, I'm into residential and commercial constructing .
Income: $150,000+

About me:
Talking about who i am, I am that easy going type,open minded and a good Someone who is not ready to play with my heart.Someone who will value my heart and life when i give her my heart.Because i am the type who gives his heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship.And this has been my believe that relationship is built on trust ,honesty ,faithfulness and love.Also passion,caring for one another,the ability to compromise and grow.That is what i call true love. .True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love."To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this." I will love her just the way she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in.And what I have known and believed all this while is that Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.I am ever willing to do anything to have my true love forever and sail to the end of the sea with her I assure her my whole heart.I think this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me,please you're more than welcome to ask any question.if you ever wish to chat you can hit me up on.Thanks and stay Blessed

I’m looking for:
What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge her soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge her heart with mine and that will be marriage.And then I get to live with her in his humble abode for ever and start a family with, My woman should be able to satisfy me during love making and am not afraid to give her all what she want in love making till she is drunk with my love.To add a few I

Image Image
#261693 by malu53 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:20 pm
Hello and how are you doing . Frederick here your new friend from CSingles.com . Hope this find you in good shape do let me know so we can write in details getting to know each other better .
Bye
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 03
#261694 by malu53 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:26 pm
Daniel55TX
Here For: Friends, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
#261814 by malu53 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm
You got my email right xxx . I will attach some pics for you now and Will await some of yours In return , I want you to know that am an open book just fee free to ask me anything you will like to know about it , Will answer with all pleasure . Do let me know what you think of me pics and don't hesitate to send some of yours in return .. Frederick
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015

Image Image