Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243195 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:46 am
Fake military romance scammer - John Kenson - [email protected]

Using General D Fraser's pictures

On OKCupid as kensonj 58 from Overland Park, Kansas

Happy new week to you XXX,hope you had a pleasant night rest my friend

I just want to say thanks for giving me time to chat with you

It has been a very long time ago since I had such a long conversation with somebody and it feels really interesting........I hope this can continue everyday because I feel so very happy while I am discharging my duties today,just the thought that I have somebody who I can say things on my mind to
thank you once again and have a GREAT DAY AHEAD

General John Kenson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#243196 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:46 am
Hope you had a good night sleep

I have been thinking about you since we started talking and I think,no,am sure I am falling in love with you already

You must have been the second woman God created after Eve, apparently God must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting looking Goddess.

The quality of a good woman is in you. After so much conversation with you,I made up my mind it got to be you and as if i found my missing rib. I am falling in love with you not for canal gratification but for intimacy. I will love to love you more without no reservation,I see you as my destiny,my world.

All I ever want is somebody special,someone who I can talk to,someone who I can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me. Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could lead to marriage.

All these qualities I have seen in you for the little time that I have known and conversed with you and am sure you are for real not that you are trying to be something you are not really are.

You seem so interesting and I will like to know you more want to get close to you. I looked at your smooth feature and I longed to hold you in my hands.It's not how long you've known me that really matters but how the chemistry between both of us clicks. It feels like I have known you all my life.

Giving away a heart can hurt, having a broken heart can be life threatening, even to the strongest people. But, receiving one is the greatest gift.Getting close to me is the sweetest thing you can ever get,I can guarantee you that.

I could go around the world and move mountain for any woman of my dream. Give me a space in your Heart,give me chance to show you what a real man is like,let me treat you right and make you the QUEEN in my castle.

I will be waiting to get a good and positive response from you PRETTY DAMSEL.

General JOHN KENSON

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#243231 by Grunt Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:30 am
kensonj
58 • Overland Park, KS • Man

My self-summary
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals

What I’m doing with my life
I am a military man and I love my job,I go on peace keeping missions as a United States Soldier and General and it can be very interesting most of the time .
I strive every day to keep up with what is going on in the world!
Also,I enjoy life because LIFE IS GOOD and I think that is the most important.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
All Mario Puzo novels!!!~and more~
Favorite movie of all times, just has to be "The Last Don".
Favorite shows *Walking Dead* *Sons of Anarchy* *Homeland* *Dexter* *American Idol* *Hawaii 5 O* *NCIS Los Angeles* *love loved TRUEBLOOD??
Favorite music is 70's,80's and oldies and even country but I do like what is out now too.
Favorite rapper is "EMINEM". Love all his songs and his lyrics make him the best rapper alive.
My favorite song of all times would be: "Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd.
Lorde is the shit simply amazing
All about the bass....girly is good too??
Nelly & Chris Brown singers have my heart too??
As for food... "Mexican" is my very favorite food I'd say. Also enjoy Chinese and Italian. But, there is nothing like home cooked meals by HER~ha

The six things I could never do without
My son
Good food
Good exercise
Optimism for my future
Music and Movies
The news

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Helping others, learning and remembering the news things I come across,my future with my son,a good wife and a happy home, what ethnic food to try next, where I want to travel next on myjob,meeting a WONDERFUL woman

Image Image Image
#243428 by Grunt Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:01 pm
well, my name is John Kenson,I am a General in the American ARMY and am currently serving in Syria on a peace keeping mission,I am kinda new here on OKC.
my wife died 8 years ago as a result of a deadly breast cancer and she left me with a son who is 16 years old....his name is peterson...........I am going to retire from government service by september this year and I will love to spend happy times with him and also build a happy family with love from the woman who will be my soulmate and mother to my son and that is why I am here on this dating site.........tell me more about you and why you are on okcupid
Received: by 66.196.80.145
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015