Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243431 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:34 pm
flirty9.com/
firstlady
24 years old - from: Germany - looking for a man

Hello I am Suzina a single Lady looking for honest and nice man whom i can partner with I want you to know that i will be interested to know you the more because something tells me your a nice person so i will like us to become good friends and know each other the more.Here is my mail address ([email protected]) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please! Yours forever, Suzina
(Remember that distance,age or color does not matter in a real relationship but love matters a lot).I am waiting for you

Advertisement

#243432 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:36 pm
foursquare.com/user/96683607
Suzina Gueyasua

comment:
Hello My Name is Suzina, I was your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you, and I want you to email me with this ([email protected])

#243433 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:37 pm
rendezvouschat.com/user/suzinababy
Username suzinababy
Real name suzinagueyasua
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Fun, Friendship, Dating, Hangout, chats
Join Date 10/21/2014
Interests: Music

Hello My Name is Suzina, I saw your profile today and I became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you, and I want you to email me with this ([email protected]) in my introduction i will sent you some of my collection.

#243434 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:39 pm
polyglotclub.com/member/babygirllove555
babygirllove555
City Berlin

About me
Hello My Name is Suzina, write me in my inbox now i will send you my photo and more of me i am waiting your reply this is my inbox ([email protected]) in my introduction i will sent you some of my collection.

#243435 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:40 pm
holamor.com/masresultados_index.php?Id_usuario=8148
suzina1lovee
Marital status: Single
Looking for: Men between the ages of 25-55 years
to the Friendship, Courtship, Marriage

"Hello my dear, I like you contact me through it this my email address ([email protected]) or send your email to me, so I will share some vital information and also my photos with you and also will tell you all about about me. I'm waiting to hear from you at any time from now. "