Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242417 by rococo Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:26 am
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9.com/
hannah11
25 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello, My name is Hannah ,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,please send me an email so i can send you my pics and tell u more about me here is my email ( [email protected] ). (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)please contact me directly to my email at ( [email protected] ) for easiest communication. Thanks Hannah,
Advertisement

#242419 by rococo Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:33 am
[email protected]

empty profile on facebook
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885267642
Hannah Fredriksson

linkedin.com/pub/hannah-fred/a2/547/357
Hannah Fred
Student at Penn State University
Senegal
netpakistani.com/community/people/profile/hannah1
Hannah
26 year old woman
Dakar lives in Liberia, Liberia
Date of Birth: February 8, 1989
Nationality: Seychelles
Education: Higher Secondary School
Member odpierwszy seen on February 25, 2015
Logowanieostatnio last seen on March 2, 2015

about me:
I am a nice looking girl with love and trust I am a pretty girl with love and trust
pic as above
#242477 by rococo Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:58 am
vk.com/id192759624
Hannah Fred
City of Boston
School: Tufts University '87
Direction: School of Medicine

:) pic as above
linkedin.com/pub/hannah-fred/9a/873/324
Fred Hannah
student
Senegal
Architecture and space planning
#242486 by Grunt Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:20 am
hannahfred
Name: Hannah Fred
Female Alberta
Alberta > Big Lakes
Canada

My name is Hannah ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,hannah

also here
http://www.adatingnest.com/hannahfred11
and here
http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=3130

won't post pic used
already several times in the forum
US actress Gillian Namara
#245471 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:45 am

My dear ,
I feel great to receive your response.
My name is Hannah Frederick.

To me, i see today's world as a global village as one can easily contact and interact with another very easily in a matter of minutes.
Please i am contacting you on friendship levels and i feel like socializing with you and possibly developing relationship with you in a useful manner. I feel this does not disturb you my dear.

I am presently an orphan and i have lost my family in a war in Sudan. I was born in the UK, and i have a British citizenship. I do not have relations for now because they are completely scattered ad most of them are dead in the war in Darfur Sudan. I am in Senegal Africa for now, for a very important issue which i will disclose to you latter

I have this feeling that you are a very honest and responsible person, and this was the feelings i had, that made me to contact you and luckily for me you happen to be a good heart person and did not rebuke me.

I pray that we will stay in touch and know each other much better as we go along.
I have the intention to possibly meet you in your country latter on if you can allow that.

Presently i am staying in a church here and i will like to stay in touch with you to free myself from a lonely situation i see myself. I am still single anyway. 26 years. I am a friendly type, open minded and easy going. I can work very hard and i took many parts of my late father, of adapting almost everywhere very easily.

I hope you like my appearance i picks as well. I will send more picks to you.

Bye and please stay in touch.
Your friend, Hannah.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#245610 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:54 am
My dear,
I feel comforted to read from you. I hope you are doing fine. I have this special feeling for you and i hope and pray that we will be lead to the same direction of love and trust . I will like to meet you also.

Well, i will like you to know that i am presently without a family. I used to have a lovely family, but suddenly i am left alone thinking about how to rebuild my life again. My father and junior brother died in a bomb blast in Darfur. Mom died earlier in the UK.
My late father, Dr. Wilson Frederick was a business merchant, and an importer, he used to import rice and other foodstuffs from China and Thailand. But unfortunately his business was destroyed as a result of the ongoing war and political crises in my country Sudan. Our home is Darfur, and we have lost almost everything we used to have. I lost my father in a bomb blast in 2009 by the Janjaweed rebels. I hate that country and i will never return there again in life possibly.
I couldn't continue my education to the level i had wished anymore as a result of this difficulty and i decided to meet my friend who is a reverend sister in this country Senegal, and i am staying with their church presently.
This is the country my father used to take us for holidays when we are on vacation. My father also made me to understand that he Banks here , because here is one of the most stable country in Africa.
After the death of Dad, i decided to come here to see the possibility of getting some of his money with the bank here as i know, and i will like to get you involved if you would not mind. I will be needing you help and assistance.

I feel that you could be a consolation to me, tell me if you can be. I hope that you will help me to build up my life again. I have a sincere heart for you and i wish you have the same for me.

I hope you will be in touch with me always . Please tell me more about your likes and dislikes, your works and if you are in business.
I have send some of my picks to you and i will like you to send also your picks to me.
I have a song for you, please click on the page when you open , so that you can see the full picks and flower it has for you.

Many hugs to you.

Hannah.

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#245707 by AlanJones Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:50 am
Tel. No.: +221778308915

Please try and call me at with the church office number +221 778308915
I have informed them and as soon as you call , they will inform me to come.
I will be waiting.

Hannah.

#247168 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:05 am
More stolen photos used by the scammer

Image Image Image