Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192090 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:28 am
The email and photos below were sent by a romance scammer calling himself Michael Brooks and using the messenger id michael_lancelot.

Hello, this is Michael
I hope that good right now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks contact the Vk.com and I have to work to this type of communication with you and see that you both met the fate and I take this opportunity to say something about me as we're both trying to learn more about each other behind the screen ....
My name is Michael Lancelot .... and as I said before, I am an exporter in Berlin Germany.I been widowed for 6 years and I'm about to have a son who is 13 years old and I'm from the "V's". com, which happens to be a dating site to find someone that I continue in life no matter the distance because the distance does not matter if your love will find you, and I think the distance is a mile and can be locked a twinkle in the eye of two hearts that have been agreed to with ...
Talking about myself, I love my friends and family, I am a fun person and easy to make friends. I love life, I love my family and still have some love to share with your special lady. Life can be lonely without someone ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and "issues. I am honest, kind, caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, open-minded, reliable and respect the lives of other people ..... I am a man, who lives life as it comes to me., I do not worry about tomorrow, because it will be here no matter what you do.The best days of my life yet to follow and am looking for someone who will love and care for me in a long term relationship lead to marriage. Though I consider myself to be a romantic, I do not believe that life is a "great passion. "In reality, it's more comfortable comrade. Really I am a good person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing (in my car)! ... I love the church devoted friend. I like to have fun, my strong moral values ​​of honesty and integrity to the core of my personality, I'm very cool, I respect the dignity .... I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and new things.'m not a fighter, and I do not argue, life's too short, but I do not appreciate the friendship and intimacy.Respect one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as well as the sincerity and commitment. dinner I like movies, walks, and quiet times. love of nature, enjoy learning, and a deep respect and love for children., I am fascinated by the world and the different cultures and enjoy learning more about them .... I love to laugh and like people around a good sense of humor., I also appreciate who are different, and even daring

I am a sweet caring lovable person who is really nothing at this point in my life, whether it be for a serious relationship or just dating, but I know the ultimate goal is to find a mate, though .. I want to enjoy this phase of the I search my life, and if a prospective mate is to appear before me, would not let go .. Passions soul-mate/partner meet my future .. I think I am a very good person, very big heart and modern features .. I am pretty back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life .. They say that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, intelligent and a lot of lovable qualities .. I try to life itself does not stress me, and continues to be a happy go lucky person .. Love kiss and hug .. I think the biggest flaw is that it is too good and loyal people in my life, but it's just the right thing all you have to do, but generally good always outweighs the bad .. I am very responsible, but still let the boy inside me comes out sometimes, OK, maybe sometimes too much .. I am very flexible thing you want to do that this goes out dining or just hanging at home eating pizza and putting a DVD .. I love the monsoon season, and the Lightning will .. I really thought it was full of people, and still the best of a bad situation .. I am a widow after a few years loyalty and love, and took off, because they lost in an accident .. I am looking for someone to spend time and lead to long-lasting, long-term, whole life kind of relationship or just to have the thing, I will not discount anything Now .. Someone to laugh and try new things and new memories together, hold each other for hours .. To have fun no matter what you do, until you are together .. I enjoy the act of lovemaking and / or Sex and the comfort that comes with it when the two really love to just the act of holding each other so sometimes .. Looking forward to seeing any type of relationship with someone at this point in my life, what will the situation .. I am a caring person, who loves company, and if I love, I love to many, if not more, and treat a woman as God expects people to treat them .. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love him and take care of it the way I want to love and take care of me as well ..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I like to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails while my home, walking with a gentle snowfall in the winter and walk along the clear and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and decided it would be a perfect night to have a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a glass of fine wine and great music. I enjoy many types of music is easy to listen to jazz, classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One hobby is painting landscapes and will be good enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. The life-long passion has been to explore the genealogy and family roots in the past few years. I love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look to the future with hope and want to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Looking for a long life span and not just something ends, just blink of an eye. There is a great sense of humor, and a dish that is a sad day enjoyable. Frankly, I have all that it takes to be a man, I do not have anything to my partner. might be considering some kind of help each other circumstances, it helps to make things right. It is not that easy meeting that rightful woman with all the qualities that I dream, I love your friends and family ... I am a very honest man who simply loves to tease name and teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and I added four of my photos to you, and I will be happy if you can send me yours and I hope to hear from you soon ...... I was on Yahoo soon so that we can talk, my dear and you can ask anything you want to know about me ..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195030 by Grunt Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:15 pm
zorpia
gym
56, Baoding, Hebei, China
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl, aged 40‑80, in Romania.
photos already posted

Hello you looks cute your profile picture just attract me to know you more, i am single and i am new in this site, i was married but i lost my wife about 6 years ago, I have one child anywhere, I was born an orphan, I have no relative anywhere, I have been in the military for over 27 years now and hope to retire this year in end of December when I return abck to USA after my last mission, I am 56 years old, so i wish to have a good relationship with a woman, whom is good, caring and has a good understanding.i will like to know you that is why i send you this email, please send me a message and tell me little about you.This is my Email: [email protected]
#195037 by Grunt Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:54 pm
vk clone with these photos
Gift Mansah
Studied at: University of Ghana '54
Current city: Accra
Education College or university:, University of Ghana '54
Department: College of Health Sciences
School: Haavads School '57, Accra
#202884 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 8:13 am
meetup2
Carlton55555
54 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: Arizona City
Marital status: Divorced
Hair colour: brown
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
Religion: Catholic
Interests: Love and affection
Education: Graduate degree

About Carlton55555
I am a free and a gentleman, always happy. I always show concern towards the needs and problems of others it is not that i possess all the wealth in the world but because i care. I am also a lovable Man who knows the true meaning and value of true love.

sent victim messages she already deleted
IP 66.85.148.52 scamlisted elsewhere
Organization: Secured Servers LLC
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (14)
State/Region: Arizona
City: Tempe

#202891 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 8:38 am
FMF
carlton55555
Men are in Sizes....
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i seek a woman who is loving and caring.. ready to live with a man and build a new home together...... not just a paragon of beauty.

About Me
I am a free and a gentleman, always happy. I always show concern towards the needs and problems of others it is not that i possess all the wealth in the world but because i care. I am also a lovable Man who knows the true meaning and value of true love.

My Perfect First Date
I prefer you ask me.......
same photo as on meetup2
#202992 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 8:09 pm
also on FMF
patsmithrick
Seriousness
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Engineer
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
provided the email address quoted in subject line,
photos already posted in this thread
#217815 by Gertie112 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:26 pm
Hi, my name is Gertie i am 49 years old living in the Netherlands

I met this this guy a few weeks ago on a dating site. He was a American soldier employed in Iraq. He told me after 2 days that he loved me. And i believe him, he was on line every evening at 20.00 CET, to chat with me, he called himself Richard McBrown. Send me wonderfull emails to me, links to music and so on. I was fallen for him, until he asked me to receive some luggage that the Diplomat would bring to my home. at that moment my alarm went off. I came on this site by checking his photo. Luckely I woke up just in time.Send him a cute farewell email to [email protected][
#243581 by Grunt Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:12 pm
Luke Canvis
Man looking for a Woman
Ethnicity Caucasian
Relationship widowed, single
Have Kids yes
Education Level Master's Degree
Profession Politics / Goverment / Military
Income level $100,000+
I currently live with pets, alone
Socially, I am home body
Political Views not interested in politics
Languages English
images already posted
#252213 by rococo Fri May 22, 2015 3:59 pm
okcupid.com/profile/cunningham09?cf=messages
cunningham09
55 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
Last onlineToday
Orientation Straight

I’m looking for
• Women
• Ages 50–75
• Who are single
• For new friends, long-term dating

About me:
Am single Man, happy Dad looking for my suit and tie kind a Lady. Hoping to find a friend first that has the potential to develop into a trusting and caring relationship. I have so much to share of myself, and a lot of desire to know you. I am independent and ready to find an serious Lady who is secure with herself and enjoys what they do as much as I do. I only wish to better myself by sharing my life with someone that I can call my best friend and have fun living life with.

Hi,you are so beautiful,gorgeous and charming.I am new here and and i will be glad if you can give me the chance to know more about you since we both don't know what the future hold for us and also share photos or you can take my
Skype ([email protected])and add me so that we can chat there.
I will end here and hope to hear from you soon..
#252214 by rococo Fri May 22, 2015 4:08 pm
Alfred Cunningham -- cunninghamalfred11 -- newyork, United States
Date of birth: 15 January 1959

IP: 41.190.89.85
ISP: Zain Communications Ltd
Ghana, Greater Accra, Accra
Alfred Cunningham -- live:cunninghamalfred11_1