Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243612 by AlanJones Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:50 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Ilovemoney - Ilovemoney

Profile being worked on

PMs

Hello, How are you and how is your work hope all is moving fine. I am looking for honest and faithful partner, and I meet your profile it was interesting and attractive than I drop by to know who this was. Please I will like to know more about you. If you wouldn't mind. You can email me at [[email protected]¬om] i will be very much glad. to read your mail with all pleasure. it will be nice to meet you and also read from you. Please do honor my invitation so that we can exchange our pictures and maybe become partner. i will like to meet you personally Remember the distance does not matter. Please content my email so that we can share our feelings together. Please can you write me back through my mail address, please I don't have much time to chat for now if you don't mind? It will be such a pleasure for me if you send an email to my box. Please I wait to hear from you. And I accept any kind of friendship with you. My dear please contact me directly with this email [[email protected]¬om].thanks for your understanding. My regards.

Hey baby how are you doing hope all is well with you and am sorry i was not online to chat you more bat i will like to meet you on whatsapp if you dont mine by +233278946672.... Will be glad to ear from you soon

Well for now that is the only thing i have now but why dont you try download it so we can have more time for each other or call me so we talk on phone for me to ear your sweet voice +233278946672

Well my email is [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement