Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243486 by ranchgoddess Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:39 am
I am on television and have a FB profile for my show. I was contacted by a member of FB, Mark Kelly, and noticed he had on an Air Force uniform. Long story short, he is claiming to be General Mark Kelly, USAF, (Actually, I believe he is Major General Mark Kelly as of today!) and currently in Afghanistan on a mission. So, I do some Google searching, same photos, check, he's actually in Afghanistan, check, etc...

But THEN I notice that my late husband and the REAL Mark Kelly (The REAL General) were instructor pilots at the same base at the same time (my husband was killed on his jet at the base, so Mark would have remembered it!) So, I said to the scammer, "I felt sorry for the pilots that couldn't fly for two weeks because of the crash on the runway." And he said, "Yes, I remember." Which was not true, the planes were in the air a few hours after the scene was cleaned up. I also asked him, "Where did you get your wings?" Which every pilot knows within SECONDS, and he took a long time, and finally gave me another base, which was wrong. :roll: : :yikes:

The part that bothers me, is he is opening up a FB account (that have posts from early 2014) and getting people to write him on his yahoo account ( [email protected] ) then after a few days when all the women are writing him on yahoo, he's deactivating his Facebook account so they can't turn him in for a bogus profile. That's how his profile stays intact and is not reported!! So, someone like me checks it out and it looks legit. 8)

I'm sure he's going to ask me for $$ next, as he told me today HE LOVES ME!! Hahahaha!! :party: :party: :party:

Mr. 007 currently wants to meet me in Dallas when he goes on leave next month, and has already told his children about me and he cannot wait for his children to meet me... (Oh, I CAN'T WAIT!!) :beer:

I just don't know what else to do. This is the time I wish my husband was alive to take care of this for me...

PLEASE BEWARE OF GENERAL MARK KELLY ON FACEBOOK, MAJOR GENERAL MARK KELLY OR ANY OTHER NETWORK. Seriously, he doesn't have the time to sit and email like he has me...

In the meantime, I will keep messing with him and when I'm through with him, he will be nothing more than a ball of twitching flesh in the corner, crying like a baby... :bondage: :laugh-s:

If you all would like to know what I do to drive them bananas, please feel free to contact me xxxxxxx.. :=)

I'm going to post this message on as many sites so his poor wife won't have to constantly check FB for bogus profiles created by scammers. God Bless Her... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ciao everyone!!

xxxxxxx :oh-joy: :oh-joy: :oh-joy
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#243489 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:01 am
Please keep in mind. You know the scammer is using fake details.

He is a criminal and thief.

Do not play him. He has all your real life details.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#243536 by malu53 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:17 am
the general is on skype
name: Mark Kelly
skype ID: genmark.kelly007

last IP used 196.46.245.158
Airtel Networks Limited, Nigeria

skype avatar
#243801 by ranchgoddess Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:22 pm
Game on!! :beer:

This yahoo address is scamming me, too. Unfortunately, what he doesn't know is that my late husband and Major General Mark Kelly were instructor pilots at the same time and base my husband was killed on. I knew the second I asked him where he got his wings (that should come as quickly as where you were born to pilots!) He took more than a minute to answer (I guess their Google is slow in Nigeria!!) :laugh-s:

The second red flag was when I said, "I felt bad for all the pilots because they couldn't fly for two weeks because of my husbands jet crashed on the runway" (or something like that...) He said, "I remember." Which was total b.s. The jets we up in a few hours after they sealed off the area of the incident.

Boy is he in for a surprise the second he asks me for money... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Welcome to the game...I'm the coach... :oh-joy: :oh-joy: :oh-joy:
Removed (BW)
#244045 by ranchgoddess Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:11 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Please keep in mind. You know the scammer is using fake details.

He is a criminal and thief.

Do not play him. He has all your real life details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely respect your advice and you opinion, but if he thinks I'm scared of him, I'm not. :beer:

Anyone that knows me, knows I have an arsenal of weapons, night vision goggles, a flak jacket, 8 camera security system, neighbors in the special forces, and Law Enforcement Agents that can take out an eyeball from 300 ft.. I am not scared. I will empty my clip into those tools, have it loaded up on youtube with 50,000 views before the coroner gets here... (Here, we call 911 only to pick up the bodies.) In Virginia we conceal carry, we also have lots of front loaders, and I have 40 acres for lots of unmarked graves. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

They should be ashamed of stealing the identity of military members that are currently fighting for our freedom. We should be up in arms over this, and sending debilitating, lethal viruses to their computers to teach them a lesson.

They will pay for what they have done. In the meantime, I'm throughly enjoying the 419eater site, especially the "Trophy room"!! LMBO :=) :=) :=) :bondage:

So, if they are reading this, bring it!! Game on buddy!! :oh-joy:

You are playing a game you will not win. Trust me... 8) 8) 8)