Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243860 by rococo Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:11 pm
badoo.com/pl/01271936254/
Andrew, 50 -2 profiles
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1) Nord, Haiti
2) Moravian-śląskisi, Czech Republic

Hello my dear friend nice to meet you,
My name is Andrew i saw your profile today and i become interesting in you, if you don't mind can you contact me through my email address [email protected] so that i can able to tell you more about my self,

Remember that distance or age or color does not matter what matter in relationship is love and honest, please contact me through my email address
[email protected] so that i can tell you more about my self and send you some of my pictures for more communication, take care for your self and i am waiting to receiver your reply to my email address,

Advertisement

#243863 by Grunt Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:42 pm
had a third profile on badoo
uid = 0188142598

Andrew

Hello my dear friend nice to meet you,
My name is Andrew i saw your profile today and i become interesting in you, if you don't mind can you contact me through my email address johnsonandrew55@(yahoo). com so that i can able to tell you more about my self, Remember that distance or age or color does not matter what matter in relationship is love and honest, please contact me through my email address johnsonandrew55@(yahoo). com so that i can tell you more about my self and send you some of my pictures for more communication, take care for your self and i am waiting to receiver your reply to my email address,