Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243857 by rococo Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:35 pm
vnvista.com/hi/64743
Johnkevi
Birthday: 4-1967
Education Level: university

Dear Love
I am Mr John from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website and saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected] )
please contact me direct to my private email not in this site Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Mr John
the same pic here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=243855#p243855
Advertisement

#243858 by rococo Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:37 pm
yeucahat.com/40653
kevinlife
Name: kevinlife
Date of birth: 03/06/1967

Hello my dear love, how are you hopefully you are doing great over there? I am Mr John from uk. I like your profile and personal information. I am looking to get a serious relationship. I believe i could find love here. If you don't mind, I will be glad if you can contact me directly through my email ([email protected]) so we could take things from there also send you my pictures . Thanks and hope to hear from you.
([email protected])

#243864 by rococo Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:45 pm
vk.com/id229391317
John Kevin - LOCKED

Dear Love
I am Mr John from uk. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I am into this website and saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected])
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Mr John
#243866 by Grunt Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:02 pm
add. image from a Suriname and HomgKong social site
also here
ratemybody.com

Single
Age 47
Location, Alabama , United States

am young and simple easy going guy