Information on romance scams and scammers.
#107024 by AlanJones Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 am
This scammer claims to be a US serviceman stationed in Afghanistan.

He uses the emails addresses [email protected] and [email protected]. He also uses Skype to chat to his victims with the user ID holladavid.

He asks his victims to pay for his leave for him and to send the money via Western Union to

Adewale Olaotan David
Code 52100
State kuala lumpur

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#191308 by Grunt Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 am
added me as friend on badoo
Alan Maupin left a message for you

Alan
Hi xxx, I've added you to my friends.
I hope you'll add me back.

Alan, 49
On the site now!
Wants to date with girls, 42-65
added: 2014-02-17 14:43:34

Image Image

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=46611
#229803 by Grunt Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:47 am
pestering women in Asia
jafil221
Seeking Woman for Long-term
looking for a serious and long term relationship

I am real...and that is a good part of me! Stay interested in me only because you love what i have to offer you...all the things you like about me...that I am a man that, if I grow to care for you, I will ALWAYS have your back, be loyal and faithful. And loving and romantic...

I was extremely impress with your profile,i would love to talk to you and learn more about you..i find you to be attractive,intelligent and confident.i hope to hear from you soon.
#243909 by malu53 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:43 am
james
Male
49 - / United States
Current Location Stanmore/ Germany
View count 21
Create Date 07/03/2015 18:17
Last Login 29/03/2015 09:46

About Me
I am a practical person. My hobbies are technological, but I also enjoy gardening (growing food is very satisfying and useful). Prefer to live sustain-ably and tend not to be consumer oriented.

Looking For looking for a honest and easy going woman that i will spend the rest of my life with...
Appearance
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 55 :mrgreen:
Profession legal

How are you..i saw your profile and will love to know you much better..am a kind of easy going and honest man..have been a single dad for a long year..now am looking for something lasting that will never end..let me know if we can go on a private chat you can add me on [email protected] i think that will be more easier for us to learn about each other or leave your private email address for me will add you for a chat okay...hope to read from you soon.
James.
#243911 by malu53 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:59 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6025498273
James M
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Tagline: looking for a serious relationship
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Español - América Latina, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I am real...and that is a good part of me! Stay interested in me only because you love what i have to offer you...all the things you like about me...that I am a man that, if I grow to care for you, I will ALWAYS have your back, be loyal and faithful. And loving and playful...

email address also here
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... mobile=off
#243912 by malu53 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2015/03/29
Location Madison, Alabama, United States (81% likelihood)
Opened on 24-178-88-12.dhcp.leds.al.charter.com (24.178.88.12:53097)

IP scamlisted here
https://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_24.178.88.12

IP: 24.178.88.12
Organization: Charter Communications
State/Region: Alabama
City: Auburn
#243925 by malu53 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:56 am
Hello xxx
how are you...thanks for your email and you you send to the right person...am a single dad and have been alone for 5 years seeking for a caring and honest woman that i will spend life together with...all i seek in a woman is honest and good heart...am ready to settle down and relocate to anywhere my heart desire is...i am a simple man, genuine, down to earth man with a welcoming sense of humor. I have a very eclectic taste in music and movies and always interested in trying something new. I enjoy meeting open minded people who enjoy exploring new places and trying new things. Anyone who is easy-going, sociable, and loves to laugh will get along great with.... am classy,polite, I am passionate about loyalty and laughter.romantic and active man who likes sports,and being outside...I am a Civil engineer..here is some of my pictures and i hope you like them....tell me where are you from and are you still single...will love to read from you soon.
Received: by 98.138.101.160
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015