Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240404 by rococo Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:06 pm
romlove.com/user/28198
cecilia22
Name: cecilia Age:24
User status: Online
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:21-75
Relations:Marriage
Description: My name is cecilia from sudan

Hello My name is Cecilia i like your profile so i want you to contact me through my email address here ( [email protected] ) because am not always on line here in the site .Thanks Yours,
Cecilia.

idea.informer.com/users/ cecilia22
comment:

Greetings I have a special reason for contacting you My name is Cecilia ,i saw your profile here i like it and so please contact me through my email here ( [email protected] )because am not always on line here so as soon as you read my message please contact me through my email.

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p419234
Advertisement

#240506 by rococo Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:33 am
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOU TO APPROACH THIS ISSUE LIKE YOURS‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ AND REPLY BACK NOW‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dearest one,
Firstly i thank you for your response to my email.How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Cecilia Asio i am (23years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Sudan) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. DURAND ASIO, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Dar-fur and later was appointed personal assistant to the head of State before the brutal killing of my mother and my father, took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in Sudan., please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev- Johnson Micah ), who is the pastor of the ( Marie-Immaculée-des-Parcelles-Assainies), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
am sorry for replying late to you since we meet.

The Pastors Tel. number is (+221777391267)- Senegal :mrgreen: , if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Miss Cecilia Asio) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law of refugee camp here.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $4.3 M ( Four Million Three Hundred Thousand American dollars) my father had with a bank abroad which has my name as his next of kin.

So due to my father's wishes during the time of deposition, the Bond indicates that his next of kin can only come for the money in the Demise ( Death ) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of (23years) or through an appointed trustee/representative. But I am now saddle with the problem of searching for a reliable and trustworthy person capable of assisting me to claim and safe-keep the fund in his/her custody as the Bank said that they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee status here.so please I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money to me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you and continue my life.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country . I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;

Your full name.....................
Your age ..............................
Address...............................
Phone Number.....................

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

I have inform the bank transfer department my intention to claim my late father s money but the bank official ask me to look for foreign partner that can stand on my behalf due to my refuge status, they said that i do not have right to do the transfer my self, please my love i pray that God will give you heart to help me out so that i will come and meet you in your country and start my new life with you.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one Cecilia.

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:22:40 +0000
#243990 by rococo Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:30 pm
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM CAROL

Greeting from Favour,
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I am currently in the London for my studies here in the London mean while, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.Now you need to contact the Rev-Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Micah Johnson and his email address is as follows ( [email protected] ) and his phone number is (+221777391267) i told him to send a certified bank check of $430.000.00 US Dollars which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the Check.Please let me know immediately you receive the check so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that check. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the check to you for you to cash the money without any delay.and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the check.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
Yours friend ,
Miss Carol.
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:25:10 +0000