Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243354 by malu53 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:42 am
Johnson
50, United Kingdom
Last seen 9 hours ago

Smile you are so beautiful ...i will like to no more about you .....do you have yahoo messenger...so we can have a chat?
Advertisement

#243360 by malu53 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:58 am
https://www.facebook.com/johnson.leo.773
Johnson Leo
Self-Employed --- Owner, New York
Studied at University of Liverpool
Widowed

About Johnson
My name Johnson Leo and am a native of american an irish man.My mom is a british born.I happen to study Electrical Engineering in University Of London where i obtain my Professioner Degree in first class.I own a home here in NY I'd like to think of myself as this composed, solitary man at work, church,and with family and friends. Alas, I seem to be aware of a split in myself: Masculine with my love of sports, outdoors, action movies and activities;Feminine with my love of quiet times, poetry, meditating, and psychic phenomena.

I like the left brain paths of quantum physics, psychology, and business, yet also like the right brain aspect of playing games, watching children, and doing
artsy things. I am looking to keep the child alive in me & in my dealings with my fellow men and women, yet growing the adult in me to make responsible
investments of time, energy and money. I am looking to forge a strong friendship with a similar partner, leading to a committed relationship or marriage
I am an honest, caring, loyal, respectful, considerate, intelligent,well-educated man. I am down to earth guy who enjoys both the simple and finer
things in life. My primary interest is very high performance automobiles and driving them on road courses like Mid-Pa. My other interests include movies,
live theater, gardening, and home improvements.

I am seeking a lady who is an individual and who has interests of her own that she likes to pursue independently. I am seeking a woman who is genuine, sincere
and respectful of others and who is intelligent and a good conversationalist. I appreciate a woman who would be interested sharing her interests with me and
sharing in my interests

found the above script used by scammers with 5 known pics :lol:
#243541 by malu53 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 am
Hi Angel, I scroll through your profile and find you interesting, should you like to reciprocate? Let me first tell you about myself.....My
name is Johnson Leo , I am from NY, I am 50yrs old, I am a widower, i lost my wife 5yrs ago in an auto accident with my mom the same
day... I lost my dad when i was 26yrs and am the only child of my parents, now i have no family, but i do have a Daughter, She is my life,
She is now 15yrs old, Her name is Rose, she is loving and intelligent like me.....I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to
give it to my beloved woman.I am an optimist and do hope that one day I will see a smile that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy
family life. My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as
he will help me and inspire me to do good. I am intelligent,honest and good heart man, non-smoker and non-drunken, good sense of
humor,respectfully treating a female in equal rights, love traveling together indifferent adventurous places, I electrical engineer, ....so pls
add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can talk more better ( [email protected] ) . I will be waiting to read back from you
have a nice day
Received: from [146.185.31.216]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015

IP: 146.185.31.216
Organization: Hosting Services
#244033 by malu53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:28 am
Hello Honey

Thanks for the mail and how are you doing today and i hope all is well have miss you alot am here on bed thinking of you and In this New Week.You will dance to the music of good health Extra-ordinary gr8ness and prosperity from God Wishing you a week full of God's Mercy .. Baby i love you so much and i will always do looking into Eye to eye, you see my soul you bring warmth to my cheeks.Your love my Lord has made me whole,and your heart is what my being seeks.
T’was an ache, a chasm I thought wouldn’t mend, that this parched soul of mine would shrivel and die.But one glance, one touch, the very life you send a shrill, a song of joy, of longing to soar with you, fly.Though my life has etched in me canyons dreary now you fill every chasm with the knowledge of you.

At first a trickle, a shoot springs forth very clearly,the signs of the life your love is giving, making me new.A lush carpet of your life robes me with the fragrance of your love,a fragrance that cannot be bottled or contained but given and received.Only from this intimate knowledge of you from above could I ever live like this, greater than any memory conceived.

My roots dig deeply seeking, thirsting for truth, love, life.I find a hidden river, a pure spring my roots have heartily tapped. Cutting through the mud, your desire for me as a searing knife,you are my undeniably beautiful, unquenchable supply that can’t be sapped.

In you my Lord I found a rhythm, a pulse a nourishing vibe, a welcoming warmth, a river. As two hearts in sync your heart my very impulse,
I begin to see more and more of you sliver by sliver. I can feel the rhythm of Judah’s heartbeat a torrent, a river coursing through me.
In you, in this love I can conquer any feat and the rivers of your heartbeat stain me beautifully in who I forever will be and i will always love you baby kiss and hug for you honey

Thanks and love kisss
Received: from [146.185.31.218]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015
#291682 by patch.welling Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 am
Hi

What was the outcome of this scam? Can you tell me why he contacted you? The reason that I ask is because I have recently had an inquiry on my website from an email address very similar to this. [email protected]. He is after therapy for his daughter Rose - I can see from previous posts related to this name/email address.

I don't understand why he would contact me for therapy if this is a romance scam.

Really appreciate your response.

Thanks.
#291685 by patch.welling Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:28 am
I haven't told him anything - as a routine I check google search my prospective clients - for sanity and to make sure that they are genuine.

The latest email dated yesterday flag an alarm with me. This is not a normal response - as well as my suspicious and after revisiting his previous email, I am uncertain as to this genuineness of this prospect. Ethically, this is disturbing to me as I have had many genuine and distressing client seeking help.

His emails suggest that he is paying me large sum which is unethical in my practise. I have not responded to his latest email.

He is seeking 'counselling' for his daughter and want to pay me by check. These are his emails:-

8/4/16 - Thank you for your respond. I am seeking for one-to-one individual
counseling services for my daughter. I got your email while searching
through your location for a private counselor, my daughter is coming
to your area, she will stay for 8 weeks and i will want her to get
something doing when she arrives in the area. I'll like to know if you
can help in counseling her one-on-one sessions. Her name is Rose, she
is 17 years old, i have someone that will always picks her up from
home stay and drops her off for her counseling and take her back to
the home stay.

So kindly let me know your charges cost per hour in order for me to
arrange for her payment before she travels down to your area soon, i
did not have insurance that cover the cost. She will be staying for 4
weeks, she will be available at any times/days schedules for the
counseling starting from April 27,2016. You can take her on any day
convenient for you for 60 minutes counseling a day, 2 time per week
for 4 weeks. You can just take her at your convenient schedule. I hope
to read back from you soon.

9/4/16 - Thanks for your email... Yes, my daughter agree to participate in
counseling and it is her wish to have counseling with you. I am okay
with the information given to me and about your fees is not too bad. I
would be happy to have my daughter under your counseling. I will
arrange for a home stay close to you where my daughter
would be staying and can be coming to your place for the period of
counseling in your area and i have someone that will always drive her
to your location for the counseling and drive her back to home stay
after counseling. I will talk more better with you prior our arrival
in your place.

As of the payment, I'm presently out of the Country, I'll make an
arrangement with my
Customer to make and mail a Bank Check for thefull amount through
Regular Mail so we can be assured, I don't have access to a bank
transfer nor have a pay pal account..So,i will be willing to pay for
your fees by a check in Pounds at for the full amount for the
counseling,

since this requires honesty and transparency, and this would be the
safest most secure way and you would receive the payment next 2
days...I will instruct my customer to make out a check in your full
name for the total for 8 sessions (2 sessions / week for 4 weeks)
will be £280, starting from April 27,2016 for exact days of her visit.

So I would like you to give me your full name, contact address and
your phone numbers so that I can instruct my customer to make out the
certified check to you. Please get back to me as soon as you get this
mail so that I can know my stand.

13/4/16 - Goodday! How are you doing with your lovely family ? I'm just
dropping in to say, "I hope you have a wonderful day!" May your
morning be sunny side up, your afternoon bright too.May the whole day
bring good news to you!

am here to inform you that you are going to received the payment by post any
movement from now and the amount on the payment is (£2,000) and the
remaming balance will be sent to my travel agent that handles my
flight and transport back to state and am going to compensate you with
some of 100£ for been honest to me and my family and the payment will
use 3 working days to clear into your bank account befor you take any
step do and let me no if you agree and the payment is on the way
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
#291687 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:46 am
It is a scam. Classic over payment scam.

The writing is from a West African. He wants to steal you money.

He wants to send you a fake check and have you deposit it. He will then require you to send money to a third person via Western Union or Moneygram.

Your bank will inform you days or weeks later that the check was a fraud. You will have to re-pay any money withdrawn.

am here to inform you that you are going to received the payment by post any
movement from now and the amount on the payment is (£2,000) and the
remaming balance will be sent to my travel agent that handles my
flight and transport back to state and am going to compensate you with
some of 100£ for been honest to me and my family and the payment will
use 3 working days to clear into your bank account befor you take any
step do and let me no if you agree and the payment is on the way

The scammers gang is involved in many scams.

Stop all contact with the scammer. Just vanish. Do not tell him anything.

Please visit this forum on business scams. >> viewforum.php?f=43

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/