Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244075 by malu53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:16 pm
Philipp
54, Stuttgart, Germany
Last seen 9 minutes ago
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Goofy, Other.
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Kids

About Me
My co-worker found the love of his life on here recently, so I thought why not? This is reflected in my liberal world view, politics, and spirituality. As I'm approaching 55 years of life, my desire to stay active and enjoy every moment of life only grows stronger. I love long walks, good conversation, and the simple things of life. I enjoy being out on the water but a touch of arthritis keeps me in the princess seat of a canoe. I love deeply and enjoy bringing a smile to the face of those I love. Fashion and keeping up with the neighbors is not a top priority. However, I do take care of myself physically, mentally and spiritually. Basically, I am an independent man that still enjoys being treated like a gentleman - and believe in treating my partner in kind - with respect. I would just like to add - if you do not have a picture posted, there is no need to respond.

Image Image

I'm not on here to make you blush but I must tell you this, you look cute, I mean just like an angel and I was so impressed with your profile though you didnt write much about yourself, just your arts and entertainment, few basic information. I'll like to have a further communication with you so I can know more about you. I hope you enjoying your weekend ;)
Best regards and I hope we can keep in touch with each other
Philipp.
Advertisement

#244078 by malu53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:56 pm
okcupid.com/profile/philippmller50
philippmller50
54 • Slough, UK • Man
Education Graduated from university
Job Technology

My self-summary
Listen as much or more than you talk. Some people consider themselves skilled communicators because they can talk endlessly. But the ability to speak is only one part of the equation—and not the most important part.
Everything doesn't need to be talked about.I'm a Freelance, born Dresden living in Scotland at the moment. I have posted that I live in the UK though the truth is that I do not live in that country. I simply do not wish to attract attention in my country of residence.

#244083 by malu53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:17 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2015/03/30
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :=)
Opened on (169.159.100.222:64026)

t is good to hear from you i really appreciate you taking your time to write me...sure, it will be my wish to do so and about falling in England and they wanted money??? I really dont get that. I relocated to Berlin last September with the Purpose of Settling down fully to Start up My Consultancy firm with many Years In the Construction Sector and with a Broad Knowledge of understanding in the Sector i decided to start up my Firm and it would be a dream come true because have always wished for this since i Chose Construction Engineering as a Career...I would Really Love to Actualize My Dreams in The Near Future....My Dad is German while my mother is Canadian..My Parents
relocated to Canada when i was Much younger because they Had Legal Issues In Germany and relocating was the Best Option...My son is 10years Old he is the best thing that have ever happened to me and he is also my Back Bone
Because seeing him alone makes me want to lay a Good and Responsible for Him as a Father so he would follow the right part in Life which i did due to my Upbringing,he
really gets bothered and Unhappy when am out to work because am a Freelancer i get to take him along at times which i now do always because i really can't stand staying a Day without Seeing Him....I love the beach or relaxing outside by the fire pit.Getting dinner or watching a movie,rafting down a river,learning something new,going to a seminar,it's all fun.I am the type that comes up with an idea and goes with it,people don't usually see me as the indecisive type.. I like funny movies,sometimes a little Sci-fi, great dramas, love stories, true stories,and action movies. I believe that honest communication is the road to intimacy. My love for music and books is almost obsessive....I'm looking for a woman who knows what she wants in her life who is also intelligent and has
ambition,goals of her Own..My ideal woman will take care of her mind, body and spirit. I am looking for someone that loves to be pampered and spoilt I look for Integrity to deserve my
trust and commitment. Intelligence to stimulate my mind (Education and intelligence are not the same). Independence to think and act on her own thus earning my respect as an individual (Not a woman with something to prove. Relationships are not a competition sport). "One never reaches home. But where paths that have affinity for each other intersect, the whole world feels like home…So tell me what you look forward to also..I hope to Hear from you Soon
Lots Of Regards
Received: by 98.137.12.250
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015