Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242333 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:10 am
Hi XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? Thanks a lot for giving to me the opportunity to know more about you and as well tell you more about myself. It is so nice to have you as a great friend, I hope and pray that we establish a long lasting friendship that will last forever. I hope all is well today. I would really enjoy reading from you and would love to receive more if possible. I need you to understand that it takes a lot for two people willing to tangle to continue their friendship in a stable manner. I was very impressed and honored to get a response from you. I would love to develop and have some quality time with a honest, caring, desiring and devoted woman like yourself.

My Dad is an American and my mother is from Lublin, Poland, both of them met here in the States. My dad left my mom when she was pregnant and she lost her life during child birth, because she was heart broken she passed away, i was been raised by my Aunt in overseas, who took me to Poland and there she raised me. I came back to the States after my college, looking for my dad with his address in Idaho, but i have not seen him till date, I am 55 years old now and i would be celebrating my next birthday on the 28th October, 2015. Am 6"4, I got a B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering, spent 4 years of my life in Poland and then spent one year in the United States to obtain a Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering (PTE). I attended the University of Technology, Poland and got my Master Degree in A&M University, TX.

I work for an Oil and Energy Company (ConocoPhillips) in NY for 27 years and i started off on my own few months ago, am still an investor with ConocoPhillips till date, my company is growing fast and awaiting it's license from the Government. I have one daughter, she is 20 years of age, she lives with her mother in TX, we got divorced 10 years ago, my daughter's name is Irena. Am moving over finally in less than 4 weeks from now, because am trying to move my company from Bronxville, NY over there as soon as i get my license, and i would be relocating as well finally. I am extremely independent, confident, secure, easy going person and have good sense of humor. I am full of surprises, educated, sound-minded, and can carry a long conversation. I speak English well even though i have an accent, a friend of mine told me that i have the accent of Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger; I do appreciate your message which you sent to me on the dating site. I want to know more about you so that we can get more acquainted to each other and know more about ourselves, likes, dislikes, hobbies and what both of us do for fun.

XXX I’m a Professional, goal oriented and a caring person. I would like to see my woman and her friends happy. I want someone who equally enjoys life. A woman who is respectful, affectionate and kind. I would like that person to be truthful, and honest; as well as treat me as the King I am, as I will treat her as the queen she is. I enjoy being playful and having a good time. Please try and send me EMAIL so that we can get know more about ourselves. I am sending to you some of my photos. I look for the best in people and life. I hope to hear from you pretty soon.

Yours Faithfully,
JUSTIN ANTONI STEFAN

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242334 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:11 am
Justin CRAWFORD STEFAN - [email protected]

Hi my sweetheart XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? thanks a lot my sweetheart for your passionate emotions which you have towards me honey, you mean a lot to me and that is what you have to understand my sweetheart, i cannot really wait to be with you soon. Honey i would be coming on the Saturday, April 11, 2015 my sweetheart, and i cannot really wait to be with you soon honey. Once i complete my contract here in Ontario, then i would be processing my payment and after i am done with the processing of my payment then i would be coming over my love. I would be sending to you my flight itinerary to you before on the Saturday, April 11, 2015 so that you can be able to come to meet me or pick me up from the airport.

We have a lot of things to do my love, because we need to spend a lot of time together my sweetheart, because we have nowhere to go for the first 3 days when i am there with you, we need to spend much time together, going for movies, shopping and nice restaurants. We need to take time to look for a nice location where i would situate my office and company, i know that may take us a week to find my love. I would be spending 2 weeks and 3 days with you, and then both of us would go to NY and spend sometime there as well especially Manhattan. When we are in NY, then we would be making arrangements for my relocation finally.

Since i am opening a Simulation Company of Oil and Gas, then i would need a lot of money to begin this company. But i am so glad that there may be few Simulation Company of Oil and Gas over there, and so the competition between the companies may be low compared to NY. Honey since it is a new company i would need to look for investors, and by so doing i would spend some few time in NY to see that i been able to look for a better investor. Because situating a company over there would cost me about $ 1.2 million to $ 1.8 million Dollars. And so getting an investor wouldn't be that easy, because i need to take my time to find a better investor from NY. We have a lot of things to talk about when i come over honey. In respect to my allergies my love, i have food allergies like orange, pineapples, peanut butter and i just have to tell you this before i come over. Because i know you may think it would be so weird that i am allergic to orange. When i found you, you gave to me life and i know that this life you have given to me, i would live it to the fullest with you my love, and your family would be my family and your friends would be my friends and your relatives my relatives as well. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe this would ever happen. I never expected to fall so deeply in love so fast. Each night before I sleep your passionate and emotional email sweeps and echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole. Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated. The simplest pleasures in life bring me so much joy that it is hard to find the words to describe them. It is our journey together hand in hand forever more. It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together. Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.

I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants. Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too, and i love you more than you love me, I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete, With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and your family and I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I LOVE YOU!!. Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other every day. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other.

My lovely and passionate XXX, thanks to nature for giving us the chance to live so that we can meet each other and thanks to our future which we would share together as husband and wife. I would love to hear from you soon my honey. Sweetie, this is my Ontario number that you can use to reach me 867 888 0394, please give to me a call as soon as you get this email. Kisses from my soft lips.

Yours Faithfully,
JUSTIN CRAWFORD STEFAN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242866 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:52 am
More information on this pathetic little piece of scum

Skype ID tyrone.j01 - Now has the name Sean Bazyli Walker from Canada, but was previously Tyrone Johnson.

Phone numbers used by the scammer

+1 843 371 5578 - Csm Tyrone Johnson Viber - +18433715578 = Bandwidth SMSEnabled VoIP in Charleston, SC
+1 386 957 9617 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +13869579617 = TextPlus VoIP in New Smyrna Beach, FL
+1 867 888 0394 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +18678880394 = Iristel Inc. Landline in Inuvik, NT
+1 914 380 7997 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +19143807997 = Twilio VoIP in Westchester, NY
+1 509 309 0187 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +15093090187 = Twilio VoIP in Spokane, WA
+1 646 493 0615 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +16464930615 = Pinger VoIP in White Plains, NY
+1 843 203 5030 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +18432035030 = Twilio VoIP in Charleston, SC
+1 843 203 9859 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +18432039859 = Twilio VoIP in Charleston, SC - Registered to Tyrone James Johnson - 12 Colonial St, Charleston, SC 29401-1808
+1 705 796 6827 - Csm Tyrone Johnson - +17057966827 = Rogers Communications Partnership (wireless) Mobile in Barrie, ON
+233 54 281 4493 – Csm Tyrone Johnson ( called by mistake )
+1 646 493 6884 – Justin Johnson Viber - +16464936884 = Pinger VoIP in White Plains, NY
+1 646 493 0615 – Csm Tyrone Johnson - +16464930615 = Pinger VoIP in White Plains, NY
+353 87 174 6517 – Paul Murphy
+233 54 145 7860 – Paul Murphy
+49 151 43460189 – Paul Murphy
+49 152 10326731 David Johnson
+49 151 63086156 Martin Johnson
+233 24 699 1573 – Mensah Koffi Kossi
+233 54 284 8681 – Mensah Koffi Kossi
+233 24 769 3574 – Mensah Koffi Kossi
+233 26 366 8516 – Mensah Koffi Kossi
+233 24 956 0516 – Firstcapitalcity oficer Dr.Frank Ogbobine
+353 87 192 2888 – Sarah Jones
+353 89 980 4159 - Sarah Jones
+353 89 974 7507 – Sarah Jones
+353 87 704 2442 – Sarah Jones
+353 87 193 4985 – Sarah Jones
+353 87 119 0832 – Sarah Jones
+353 89 966 1410 – Sarah Jones

#242868 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:59 am
Mensah Koffi Kossi - [email protected] , [email protected] Ghana - Partner from "CSM Tyrone Johnson " (friend from the US Army, retired)

Paul Murphy lives in Dublin, says that he works in AIB Bank Dublin , Date of birth 04/01/71 , Skype – paul.philip91 , [email protected]

His contacts for transfers by Western Union and Money Gram:

John Williams
address: 17 littlepace way, clonee, Dublin 15

Frank Williams
address : 9 maple grove johnson, navan, county meath, Ireland, post office – co.Meath
born 10.01.78 , passport : HO 255387

Sarah Jones

Says that she lived in London for the last 12 years. She claims that by Red Cross she knows very well CSM Tyrone Johnson from Iraq.

Her contacts for transfers by Western Union and Money Gram:

John Theaddus
88 BOT
DUB 9 Dublin – Irland

Lukasz Sowinski , 105 foxwood Dublin – Irland

Sarah Jones - [email protected], [email protected]

#242869 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:01 am
Emails from [email protected] originate from

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 213.233.149.6
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ireland Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ireland
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Other email addresses used

Monica Curran - [email protected] - Ireland
Asante Kingsley - [email protected] - Ghana
BOG-TREASURY DEPT - [email protected]
International Monetary Fund - [email protected] - claims to be

International Monetary Fund.
West Africa Monitoring Section
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC
Notice#: IMF X23

Photo of "Sarah Jones" taken by a victim

Picture of claimed son "Justin"

Picture of the scammer when he turned his webcam on by mistake

#242870 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:02 am

Attention: XXX

Find your attachment you'll see a copy of my letter to you.
Please go through my attachment and make sure you act fast to the regulations stipulated in there urgently because this is a metter of urgency.
It is urgent because I will be traveling soon for my sabaticle leave soonest and I will want to make sure I get done with this before I leave my office.
Importantly, I will want you to act fast on this to avoid your funds been confiscated into the Ghana Government Purse, I will not want this to happen to you
because am human so heed to my advice.

Regards,
DR. HENRY KOFI WAMPAH
DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE.
CENTRAL BANK OF GHANA.
ACCRA GHANA

#242871 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 am

Dear XXX,

Below is the information to access as the rightful beneficiary, It's now your choice to transfer the funds to any account of your choice.

Email: [email protected]
Bank SITE: www.firstcapitalcity.com
Bank Website access Code: XXX
Click Internet Banking
Customer ID: xxx my name
Password: XXX
Remittance Dept: Dr.Frank Ogbobine
Contact Email: [email protected]

As soon as this is done do not hesitate to inform me immediately so that your friend Tyrone will know what should be transfer to me.

Regards,

Mensah

#242872 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:04 am

Attention: XXX

I receive your message this morning when i got to the office, Madam the only way you can get the transfer for clarification and the Insert Transfer Code is when the account has been activated, because the only problem we have now is that the account has been dormant due to the fact that it has been left untouched for a longer period of time. All we ought to do is to proceed with the activation of the account to enable you have access to transfer any amount of your choice but shouldn't exceed 300,000.00 Euro , My duty here as the remittance officer is to assist you and direct you in any area that you're not sure or understand . but the activation fee will cost you the sum of 4,120 Euro only.

Madam your urgent attention to this will help my office because i have a lot of things on my dest to handle but i want to attend to your case first before any other thing base on the instruction give by the Governor Bank of Ghana.

Regards,
Dr.Frank Ogbobine
Remittance Officer.

#242873 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:05 am

Dear XXX,

I was about leaving the office when i saw your email then i decided to respond back.

Madam If there have been no transactions in your bank account for the period of 6 months ,The bank will classify your account as inoperative or dormant. You will not be able to have access to the following functions using of your ATM card, issue cheques or transaction in the account without reactivating it. The bank will make your account inactive to safeguard your money from any risk of fraudulent transactions. You can reactivate your account anytime to be able to operate it or close it.

Madam i am sorry to inform you that there is no way the bank can deduct money from a dormant account without the activation of the account, well i don't know much about your banking system over there, but here it's mandatory that you must pay for the activation before the account can be accessible by you, and that is when you will have access to all the reqiured information you are asking for, Madam don't forget this is my profession so you do not need to tell me what to do because i know more than you know or do you want to run my office for me? let me leave everything for you to handle.

With all due respect madam , this will be the last email i will be responding to with such content attach to it.

Regards,

Dr.Frank Ogbobine
Remittance Officer.
Tel: +233249560516

#242874 by AlanJones Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:06 am
Other names and addresses used to ask for money to be sent to

Iryna Sutormina Address: 3289 Arapahoe avenue City: Boulder State: Colorado Postal code: 80302 Country: USA

Joann Runchel Trappett,
City:Ogden,
State: Utah,

Bank account victim was asked to send money to

CITIBANK
Summerline Financial Center.
2215 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89128
Ac Nr: 0500398284
Benef: Global Reach Group LLC
Swift: CITIUS33
Routing Nr: 122401710

#244050 by Missy4255 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:39 am
Beware the music-- There is a good chance that this scammer is using "binaural hypnosis." With this technique binaural beats are produced at low frequencies (<30 Hz), but "the brain perceives a third "phantom" beat. This was discovered in 1839 by the German physicist Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, but did not gain widespread public attention until the 1970s."

Susceptibility varies among people & can range from little to very high susceptibility. This is a link to a 2012 post about the UAE seeking to ban hypnotic music. <removed link - we cannot verify its safety - dotti>
Be aware of those who "insist" on playing music or singing to you, especially if you know that you are susceptible to hypnosis!
#244077 by Dotti Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 pm
Without getting into a debate on the topic of binaural hypnosis itself--it's not applicable here. You are giving these scammers far too much credit.

The type of scammer we deal with here uses stolen music (whether it involves playing songs or quoting lyrics) for the same reasons they use scripts and stolen poetry--because they want to appear to be caring and romantic; they want to do as little work as possible to create that impression; and often they want to minimize the amount they highlight their poor English (at least until they are convinced that their victim is hooked enough to be oblivious to it.)

A scammer with a strong understanding of advanced psychology and social engineering is also going to take the time to have a much better written, more realistic script and storyline.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#244082 by aliciak Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:15 pm
The giveaway when speaking with him is that he sounds like he is reading from s script; don't interrupt him or he loses his place and has to start over. Also, sings off key and screechy with a hurry-gutsy type of instrument in the background. Definitely not hypnotic--unless he's hypnotizing himself!
#244200 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:53 am
More stolen pictures used by the scammer

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image