Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244242 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:11 am
diff.pic see here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=88246&p=244241#p244241

community.expatica.com/profile/EjaJohn
EjaJohn

hi how are you,my name is miss Ejah am happy to meet you on this site please there is something important i will like to share with you and see if you can help me.if you don't mind here is my direct contact ([email protected]) kindy contact me for easy discussion i will tell you more about me when i get your reply as i am hoping to hear from you soon.thanks
yours Ejah ejahtoujohn(a)ya-h-o-o.co-m
Advertisement

#244243 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:16 am
seoul.dating/
ejluv
25, Germany, Hamburg

Loving,caring,kind and honest is the keyI
am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person.
I'm l...
faceparty.com/coolgbebe12
Name: coolgbebe12
Details: 25 years old, Female,
Single, Bisexual

In my own words
I am a single lady looking for the love of life.[email protected].inbox me
My Dream Date...
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me,because I'm a very devoted person.I hate lie and betray,and I'll n
also documented here: -
http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=9418
#244244 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:18 am
skyrock.com/profil/
ejjah-john

Hello My Dear how are you today i believe all is well with you.i am Ejjah by name,i hope you will not be surprise to see my message.i saw your profile today so i decided to contact you for a good relationship, so i will be please if you can write to me through my ID ([email protected]) so that i will send my picture to you and details about me.or you can give me your mail address for me to contact you direct i hope to hear from you soon,THANK YOU VERY MUCH

#244248 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:42 am
adatingnest.com/ejluv
ejluv
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
State:Colorado
City:denver
Religion:Christian
Ethnicity:African American (black)

my own words:
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person.
I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person
Looking for:Relationship
Interests:Dancing, Family, Movies, Reading, Religion, Watching Sports

Hello how are you dear i hope you are OK? I am Ejah by name and am here to find a new friend if possible to meet the love of my life and i believe you are the one. here is my direct contact ([email protected]) please do contact me i will tell you more about me when receive answer from you,thanks and God bless ejahtoujohn-at-y-a-h-o-o.c-o-m
#257352 by rococo Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:48 pm
http://www.migente.com/ejluv_12/
ejluv_12
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Gemini

I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life, [email protected]
#257353 by rococo Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:50 pm
http://www.freesugardating.com/member/p ... ejluv.html
ejluv
I am SugarBaby (Female, 26 )
Looking for SugarDaddy (Male)
Headline love is the key
Desired Relationship Friendship
Country United Kingdom
City London
Occupation student
Religion Christian

Hello greetings dear,I'm ejah i want to be a good friend of yours please contact me on my box
([email protected]) let us get to know each other well. am waiting to hear from you soon.please do not ignore me because there is something very important which i also want to share with you,God bless you