Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#244283 by malu53 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 pm
meetup2
don_morett20
54 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: East Nothport
Marital status: Single
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Education: Post graduate degree

I am a forthright, straight forward guy who is ambitious and optimistic about life at all time. I love living life to the best of my ability by putting smiles on other peoples faces regardless of their colors, races or religious backgrounds.I tend to be more deep as I know the real essence of human being lies in there hearts as that is where the true being comes from.

how are you doing? what a wonderful and fascinating profile you got on here, seems we have some certain things in common, would love to know more about you if you dont mind, get back to me if you find me interesting, hope to hear back from you soon......
#244286 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:09 pm
mingle2.com/user/view/10566245
don_morett20 "Just be real"
54 year old man from East Northport, New York
Looking for woman for relationship
Last seen within the last day

Interests: traveling, reading, music.
Profession: construction

Hi ... I am a forthright, straight forward guy who is ambitious and optimistic about life at all time. I love living life to the best of my ability by putting smiles on peoples faces other Regardless of Their colors, races or religious backgrounds.I tend to be more deep as I know the real essence of human being lies in there hearts as That is the where the true being comes from.

Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Never married
Catholic religion

:mrgreen: pic of the same in the first topic of FB