Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244293 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:33 pm
pazintys.draugas.lt/narys.cfm?narys=2446896
Nickname: vllove00
Looking for: any dating
Birth: 21 September.
Sign of the Zodiac: Virgo
Connected: A month ago

Hello, how are you? hope you are well, I am a cute girl Vivian, I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy person, I want you to write me, please contact me directly to my e-mail address ([email protected]), that I will send you more of my pictures and more about myself, I hope to hear from you soon. Vivian.i will wait for the answer you have a beautiful day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ([email protected])

also documented here: -
http://www.antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=10467
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p381044
Advertisement

#244294 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 pm
PolyglotClub.com/member/Vivan100
Vivan100
Age23 - Woman
Region Texas
City New York

About me
i am a good and nice lovely one i am a good and nice lovely one i am a good and nice lovely one i am a good and nice lovely one i am a good and nice lovely one i am a good and nice lovely one
,,,,(( [email protected] ))
Hello I am very happy to meet you, I know this mail will find you in good health and also surprised, but I believe God has his own way to bring people together my name is Vivna please contact me at this email I have something important to discuss with you. and to tell you more bout my self ,,,,(( [email protected] ))

#244295 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:39 pm
mydailyflog.com/Vivan1/profile
Vivan1
Vivan sonko
24 year old, woman from United States

Vivan1 said on 28/03/15
Hello I am very happy to meet you, I know this mail will find you in good health and also surprised, but I believe God has his own way to bring people together my name is Vivna please contact me at this email I have something important to discuss with you. and to tell you more bout my self ,,,,(( [email protected] ))

#245470 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:44 am

Hello Dearest,
good day
Thanks for your mail ,I would really like to have a good relationship with you and i also have a special reason why i decided to contact you.i am writing you with a heart full of tears and sorrow.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,after going through your profile,i found it very interesting.I am Miss Vivan sonko, 23 years old,for me age doesn't really matter in a real relationship .I am comfortable with your age.I am from Sudan in Eastern Africa ,5.11ft tall, light in complexion, single(never married ).I am the only daughter of Late Dr Late Dr Simon joseph sonko who died as a result of the war in my country which is still going on presently .My father was the parliament leader of parliament. he was an engineer and the owner of sambo minerals (LTD) before he was assassinated along side with my mother on a cold blooded one faithful morning..

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

In that case I decided to escape to Europe but unfortunately she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily, she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents.I decided to run to a nearby country (Dakar Senegal) here in Africa just take a refugee.Presently,I am residing in a missionary home Dakar Senegal called The Alliance (www.cmalliance.org/field/senegal).I contacted you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US 5.8. in a Bank (five Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
with my name as his next of kin. However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents for confirmation after your acceptance of assignment of the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will assist me in this investment,i will also like to complete my studies there in your country .I was in my 1st year in university when the tragic incidence took place.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services,the balance shall be my investment capital in-which i will also want you to assist me.It's also one of the reasons why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential and security purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put things into action immediately. In the light of above, I shall appreciate your urgent reply indicating your acceptance , ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self until the transfer is made to your account for security reasons.
May God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
vivan

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.